إعلان

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why it takes a while to understand English!!.

Collapse
X
  • تصفية
  • الوقت
  • عرض
مسح الكل
مشاركات جديدة

There is a two-letter word that perhaps has more meaning than any other two-letter word* and that is "UP.":un6:
    It's easy to understand UP*:un6: meaning toward the sky or at the top of the list* but when we waken in the morning* why do we wake UP:un6: ?

At a meeting* why does a topic come UP:un6: ?

Why do we speak UP:un6: and why are the officers UP:un6: for election and why is it UP:un6: to the secretary to write UP:un6: a report?

We call UP:un6: our friends* we use it to brighten UP:un6: a room* polish UP:un6:the silver* we warm UP:un6: the leftovers and cleanUP:un6: the kitchen.
    We lock UP:un6: the house and some guys fix UP:un6: the old car.

At other times the little word has real special meaning.
    People stir UP:un6: trouble* line UP:un6: for tickets* work UP:un6: an appetite* and think UP:un6: excuses.

To be dressed is one thing but to be dressed UP:un6: is special.
    And this UP:un6: is confusing:
    A drain must be opened UPbecause it is stopped UP.

We open UP:un6: a store in the morning but we close it UP:un6: at night.

We seem to be pretty mixed UP:un6: about UP :un6:

To be knowledgeable of the proper uses of UP:un6: * look UP:un6: the word in the dictionary. In a desk size dictionary * UP:un6: takes UP:un6: almost 1/4 the page and definitions add UP:un6: to about thirty.

If you are UP:un6: to it* you might try building UP:un6: a list of the many ways UP:un6: is used. It will take UP:un6: a lot of your time* but if you don't give UP:un6: * you may wind UP:un6: with a hundred or more.

When it threatens to rain* we say it is clouding UP:un6: . When the sun comes out we say it is clearing UP:un6: .

When it rains* it wets UP:un6: the earth. When it doesn't rain for awhile*things dry UP:un6: .

One could go on and on* but I'll wrap it UP:un6: * for now my time is UP:un6: * so I'll shutUP:un6: .....
    ...but if someone has something rude to say for not liking this article I may also say Up:un6: .....!

بـصــراحـــه ...
    لـغـــــز مـحـيــــر!!!

تعليق

تنفيذ...
    X