There is no other software that can change your Mac address under all Windows systems...
This Mac address tool can easily scan a Mac address & get a Mac address lookup table. Want to change or spoof a Mac address? Use Mac address scan or Mac address search to get a new network Mac address!!
Some ISPs(a ISP is a company that provides Internet connectivity to home and business customers) , typically cable modem providers, sell Internet subscriptions on a per-address basis. Occasionally the ISP manages these subscriptions by assigning a static (fixed) IP address to the customer. However, this approach is an inefficient use of IP addresses, which are currently in short supply.
More typically, ISPs manage single-address subscriptions by registering the MAC address of the device that connects to the ISP. This device could be a broadband modem, for example. The customer is free to build a home or small business network behind this modem, but the ISP expects the MAC address to match the registered value at all times.
Whenever a customer replaces their modem or adds a broadband router, the MAC address will no longer match that registered at the ISP, and the ISP will disable the customer's Internet connection.
With A-Mac Address Change, you can Change Mac Address of your network card to
any destination Mac address! Just input the new Mac address and push "change to"
NO Experience Or Computer Skills Necessary!"
You DON'T Have To Be An Expert Or A Geek. In A Nutshell...
A-Mac Address Change is a lightweight, easy-use Mac Address scanning and changing software. Don't let its small size fool you! It's filled with features such as:
* It's shockingly easy to use — just a simple input and click, that's it!
* It can scan any range of IP for the proper Mac Address.
* It supports exporting results of your scan to a text file.
* It runs on all Windows™ operating systems.
* It supports any network cards under Windows Me/95/98/NT/2000/XP/2003.
* It supports changing back to its original physical address.
* It recommends the proper Ethernet network card.
* It displays the information of your computer.
* It automatically checks the legality of IP range.
* It supports changing Mac searching speed.
But what does all this mean to you? Simple...
* You don't blow your time calling the ISP vendor and ask them to update the registered Mac Address to match the new hardware. Some Cable Modem ISP's assign IP addresses base on the PC's MAC addresses. For whatever reason, if you need to swap 2 PC's regularly to connect to the cable modem, it would be a lot easier to spoof Mac Addresses rather than to change Network Interface Card (NIC).
* You can scan the Mac Address of destination computer.
* You can perform security checking on MAC Address based authentication and authorization systems
* You can build Stand-by (offline) systems with the EXACT same Computer Name, IP address, & Mac Address as the Primary Systems. If Stand-by systems should be put online, NO arp table ******* is necessary, which eliminates extra downtime.
* Test network management tools.
* Some software can ONLY be installed and run on the systems with pre-defined MAC address in the license file. Now you can install one of these applications to another system with a different NIC.
* Troubleshoot Network problems: ARP Tables, Routing, Switching, etc.
FILES : 1 of 0.98mb