|آخر عشرة مواضيع||المواضيع النشطة|
SYCODE Mesh Booleans for AutoCAD v1.0
Mesh Booleans for AutoCAD is a mesh boolean modeling plug-in for AutoCAD®. Mesh Booleans for AutoCAD gives AutoCAD the ability to perform boolean operations between PolyFace Meshes, Polygon Meshes and 3D Solids or a combination of all.
The geometry of a solid object can be described in AutoCAD as a 3D Solid, PolyFace Mesh or a Polygon Mesh entity. However, AutoCAD's solid modeling commands (Union, Subtract and Intersect) work with 3D Solids only. AutoCAD does not provide any commands to perform boolean operations on PolyFace Meshes and Polygon Meshes. Mesh Booleans for AutoCAD removes this limitation by adding new mesh modeling commands to AutoCAD that give AutoCAD the ability to perform boolean operations (add, subtract and intersect) between PolyFace Meshes, Polygon Meshes and 3D Solids or a combination of all.
Mesh Booleans for AutoCAD adds three new modeling commands to AutoCAD called MBUnion, MBSubtract and MBIntersect. These commands work just like AutoCAD's Union, Subtract and Intersect commands, with a major difference being that they allow you to select PolyFace Meshes and Polygon Meshes along with 3D Solids. You can union, subtract or intersect two meshes, two solids or a mesh and a solid. You can even carry out boolean operations on sets of meshes and solids at once, just like AutoCAD's Union, Subtract and Intersect commands.
The result of the boolean operation can be a mesh or a solid, depending on what you set in the Mesh Booleans for AutoCAD options. For example, it is possible to subtract a mesh from another mesh and have the plug-in create the resulting object as a solid. The opposite is also possible. You can intersect a solid with a solid and create a mesh as the output.
Mesh Booleans for AutoCAD adds a new menu to AutoCAD called 'MeshBooleans'. This menu contains the three modeling commands (MBUnion, MBSubtract and MBIntersect) along with other Mesh Booleans commands. All the commands begin with "MB" (which stands for Mesh Booleans) to distinguish them from other AutoCAD commands and commands added by other plug-ins. The new commands added by Mesh Booleans for AutoCAD are:
* MBUnion - Add a set of meshes and/or solids
* MBSubtract - Subtract a set of meshes and/or solids from another
* MBIntersect - Intersect a set of meshes and/or solids
* MBOptions - Display the Mesh Booleans for AutoCAD Options box
* MBHelp - Display the Mesh Booleans for AutoCAD help file
* MBRegister - Register your copy of Mesh Booleans for AutoCAD
* MBAbout - Display the Mesh Booleans for AutoCAD About box
- Auto Shutdown Genius
- طلب action script viewer
- اريد معرفة اسم البرنامج المستخدم لصناعة اسطوانات الاضواء التعليميه
- طلب برنامج Recovery for SQL Server
- SQL Recovery
- النسخه التجريبيه من الكامل فى الرياضيات
- Avast! Server Edition
- SQL Server Backup 8.0.8 طلب نسخة كاملة من هذا البرنامج
- HTML Guardian
- Windows Embedded احتاجها