تحميل احدث اصدار من البرنامج من هنا
برنامج Honestech Video Editor 7.0 لتحرير الافلام
To dispel any worries about using complicated software* HT Video Editor 6.1 has adopted a user-friendly interface. Also* a number of highly useful features have been selected to ensure that first-time users will not lose their way in a sea of buttons.
Using its built-in compression engine* HT Video Editor 6.1 can save the edited video as a small but high quality MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 video file. It can also compress and save AVI (compressed AVI file)* DV-AVI* and Windows Media Video (WMV) files.
With HT Video Editor 6.1* you can manage and edit multiple files simultaneously. For each video file* you can select Full Rendering* Smart Rendering* or Fast GOP (Group of Pictures) encoding methods.
HT Video Editor 6.1 allows you to output text over the video and insert music files into the video.
Title* Transition* Special Effects* and Overlay features have been added for easier and more convenient editing operations.
A Timeline that combines the drag-and-drop editing style with easy-to-understand editing features has been added.
1). Adding and editing files have been made easier with a drag-and-drop capability.
- Edited frames can be dragged and dropped directly from the source collection area to the storyboard or timeline.
- DV-AVI files can be saved on a digital camcorder tape. (AVI files must be converted to DV-AVI files first.)
- It also supports video files in MPEG-1(VCD)* MPEG-2(SVCD* DVD)* AVI(DV-AVI* compression AVI codec must be installed)* and Windows Media (WMV* ASF) file formats.
2). Merging video files has been made easier with cut and merge features.
- Cut Merge: used for simple merging of video files.
- Transition Merge: merging of video files with screen transition
- Merge Methods:
1. Fast MPEG merge (GOP boundary cut)
- Edits in units of GOP (Group of Pictures)
- Fast video editing and saving* without re-encoding
- Used when the properties of multiple edit files (MPEG-1* 2 files) are the same
- Saved files inherit the same properties as the source files
- Used for merging of MPEG video files only
2. Smart Rendering
- Re-encodes the beginning and edited portions of the video only
- Selects and sets one property from among multiple edit file properties
- Ideal for editing a particular section
3. Full Rendering
- Edits in frame units
- Full frame re-encoding* very slow video editing and saving
- Works regardless of the properties of the multiple edit files
- User-definable output file
- Selectable after editing all files (title* audio* effects* transition)
3). The Edit Title function has been added so that users can easily add titles to videos.
- Titles can be added to videos using the title edit feature.
- User can set various animations.
- The title edit function can be used for either a specific section of the video or the whole video.
4). You can experience various filter effects by using the Special Effects function.
- The Special Effects function lets you use special effects filters on videos to create a variety of effects.
- Various filters such as coloring* filtering* transition (start and end point effects) etc. can be applied.
- You can now easily edit and create professional quality videos from the convenience of your own home.
5). The Overlay function has been added so that you can create various effects.
- Now you can use two clips to add an overlay effect that is similar to the Picture-In-Picture effect that you see on some TV sets.
- You can now easily edit and create professional quality videos from the convenience of your home.
6). With the addition of Timeline* editing has become easier.
- All tasks can be performed just with a straightforward drag-and-drop action* which simplifies your editing job.
- You can zoom in or out on Timeline to determine the job status at a glance* or perform more detailed work.
7). A Project function has been added. You can save the current job as a Project so that you can easily recall and continue the job you were working on.
8). The videos you recorded with your camcorder can be sent to a PC and converted to digital format for lifetime preservation.
9). Videos from a PC camera* TV (TV tuner)* or camcorder can be received and recorded.
10). Discs can be created in NTSC or PAL video format and DVD* VCD* SVCD* or mini-DVD video format.
11). Project file automatic save function
The new version automatically saves the project file such that the user does not need to save it manually. To do this* "project file automatic save" option must be on.
12). Easier editing with new functions
Now editing job becomes much easier with new functions in editing menu such as "Restore to original length" and "Left/right-align with the previous/next clip."
13). Changeable Video/audio speed
You can create dynamic effects on your video/audio by increasing or decreasing the playback speed. Slow motion playback can apply to scenes of memory* nostalgia* romantic love* etc. Fast motion playback can apply to scenes of humor* fun* action* etc.
14). Updated Burning engine supports more devices including external DVD writers.
Video Input: AVI* DV-AVI* MPEG-1* MPEG-2* WMV
Image Input: JPEG* BMP*PNG
Audio Input: MP3* WAV
Video Output: AVI* DV-AVI* MPEG-1* MPEG-2* WMV* VCD* SVCD* DVD* mini-DVD
Windows 98 SE
Recommended System Requirements:
DirectX 8.1 or later
Windows Media Player 6.4 or later
Pentium IV 2GHz or higher
256MB RAM or more