|آخر عشرة مواضيع||المواضيع النشطة|
AVG Anti-Virus Professional Edition 7.5.448 Build 991
AVG Anti-Virus Professional Edition 7.5.448 Build 991
AVG Anti-Virus has been protecting computers around the world for more than 12 years!
AVG for workstations provide comprehensive
antivirus protection for personal computers. The unique combination of detection methods (heueristic analysis, generic detection, scanning and integrity checking) ensures that your computer receives the maximum protection possible on multiple levels (Resident Shield, Email Scanner plug-ins, Personal Email Scanner, On-Demand and other tests, etc.). It is available as AVG Professional Single Edition for single workstation protection and AVG SoHo Edition (Small office - Home office) for home or small offices.
- Automatic update functionality
- The AVG Resident Shield, which provides real-time protection as files are opened and programs are run
- The AVG E-mail Scanner, which protects your e-mail
- The AVG On-Demand Scanner, which allows the user to perform scheduled and manual tests
- The AVG heueristic analysing monitor
- Free Virus Database Updates for the lifetime of the product
- AVG Virus Vault for safe handling of infected files
- Great customer satisfaction! Homepage -
Size: 29.0 MB
Download AVG Anti-Virus plus Firewall
Torrent 1.7 Build 1170 Beta
µTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. µTorrent was designed to use as little cpu, space and memory as possible while offering all the functionalites expected from advanced clients. With BitTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth. Features of "µTorrent":
· Multiple simultaneous downloads
· Smart bandwidth usage
· File level priorities
· Configurable bandwidth scheduling
· Global and per-torrent speed limiting
· Quickly resumes interrupted transfers
· UPnP support (WinXP only)
· Supports popular protocol extensions
· Trackerless support (Mainline DHT)
· Localized to different languages
· Typical memory use less than 6 MB
· Incredibly small: 200 KB
Changes in Version 1.7 (build 1170) 2007-04-10:
- Fix: "Move Up" tooltip corruption
- Change: Compact memory when system resources are low
- Fix: Improved UPnP device detection by setting TTL
- Fix: Multiple monitor clipping problem
- Fix: "Duplicate ID" detection
- Fix: A duplicate connection race condition
Size: 199 KB
Download µTorrent Beta
Download µTorrent 1.6.1 Build 490 Stable
Kerio WinRoute Firewall 6.3.0 Build 2683
Kerio WinRoute Firewall™ is a corporate gateway firewall for small and medium-sized businesses. Equipped with VPN server, optional embedded McAfee Anti-Virus, integrated customizable ISS Orange Web Filter, and user-specific Internet access management, Kerio WinRoute Firewall provides a multi-layer architecture for protecting networks, servers and users.
Kerio WinRoute Firewall sets new standards in versatility, security and user access control. Designed for corporate networks, it defends against external attacks and viruses and can restrict access to websites based on their content.
*** Deep inspection firewall
ICSA Labs-certified Kerio WinRoute Firewall offers detailed rule definition to perform stateful inspection and protocol inspection of all outgoing and incoming Internet traffic. A network rules wizard assists in the rapid setup of the firewall.
*** Kerio VPN Server and Client
Kerio's built-in SSL-based VPN server works in both client-to-server and server-to-server modes allowing both branch offices and remote workers to securely connect to the corporate
*** Antivirus protection
Kerio WinRoute Firewall provides optional virus scanning of inbound and outbound email, web traffic, and FTP transfers. In addition to a version with integrated McAfee Anti-Virus, there are several other anti-virus options to choose from.
*** Surf protection
The integrated ISS Orange Web Filter option blocks users from accessing to up to 58 categories of web content, reducing legal liabilities for corporate and educational environments.
*** Content filtering
Kerio WinRoute Firewall offers a variety of content security features. The P2P Eliminator automatically detects and blocks peer-to-peer networks such as Kazaa. Kerio WinRoute Firewall can filter out potentially dangerous or undesired files such as executable files or MP3 music. With http filtering, the firewall blocks annoying pop-up advertising windows.
*** User-specific access management
Each user in the network can be required to log in to Kerio WinRoute Firewall before connecting to the Internet. That allows for restrictive security and access policies to be applied based on the specific user, rather than the IP address of the system connecting to the server.
*** Fast Internet sharing
Support for DSL, cable modems, ISDN, satellite, dial-up or wireless Internet allows administrators to deploy Kerio WinRoute Firewall in networks of all sizes and in all ********s. Users can share one Internet connection with fail-over to a backup connection.
*** VoIP and UPnP support
Kerio WinRoute Firewall allows H.323 and SIP protocols to connect through it, eliminating the need to publicly expose the VoIP infrastructure to the Internet. Also, it integrates UPnP technology so that compliant applications such as MSN Messenger run instantly without requiring additional configuration at the firewall. Read more...
*** Administration, alerts and statistics
The administration console can be installed remotely to allow secure configuration from anywhere on the network. Every important event is reported to the administrator by email. Well-arranged charts and statistics help spot the problems and usage habits.
Changes in Version 6.3.0 - March 29, 2007 :
Major new features:
+ Statistics and reporting (StaR)
* Improved overall performance
+ Support for 64 bit systems
+ Support for Windows Vista
* Improved P2P Eliminator
Size: 27.4 MB
Norton 360 Home 1.0 for Windows XP/ Vista (Updated)
Norton 360 provides all-in-one protection that keeps you, your family, your PC, and your information secure. This comprehensive solution combines Symantec's proven, industry-leading security and PC tune-up technologies with new automated backup and antiphishing features, providing a full circle of protection.
Norton 360 is a comprehensive consumer security solution that offers a full circle of protection and eliminates the need to purchase and manage multiple products.
- Defends your PC against a broad range of threats
- Safeguards against online identity theft
- Protects important files from loss
- Keeps your PC tuned up for peak performance
- Provides a hassle-free user experience
- Protects against the latest online threats Key Technologies:
- Online identity protection
- Web site authentication
- Two Way Firewall
- 2GB secured online storage
- Removes viruses from email and instant messages
- Blocks Internet worms at point of entry
- Stops spyware from tracking you online
- Authenticates popular shopping and banking Web sites
- Protects you from phishing sites designed to steal your confidential information
- Discovers new files and backs up that data automatically
- Automatically back up important files to a secure online service
- Local backup to CD, DVD or external drive
- Automatically removes unwanted Internet clutter and temporary files that can slow down your PC's performance
Size: 91.4 MB
Norton Internet Security 2007
Norton Internet Security™ 2007 provides essential protection from viruses, hackers, spyware, spam and other privacy threats. A comprehensive set of security tools, Norton Internet Security helps keep you safe online as you surf and email, swap files, download programs, and chat. In addition to protecting against viruses and unwelcome intrusions from the Internet, NIS also allows you to automatically block annoying banner ads and pop-up windows, set up parental site blocking options for restricting access to specific Web sites, and selectively determine which, if any, Java applets and ActiveX controls should be allowed to download and execute on your computer. Enjoy the Internet with award-winning protection!
Norton Internet Security offers a comprehensive collection of protection tools for ensuring the privacy of your Internet connection. It's the first security tool to combine antivirus protection (via the integrated Norton AntiVirus scanner) with the security of an Internet firewall. With the 2007 release, Symantec's Norton Internet Security takes a clear new direction. The suite does its level best to stay out of your face—instead of asking confusing questions it makes its own decisions. And the design strives to limit the utility's impact on system performance (a common complaint in earlier versions)—to the point of omitting some modules in its default configuration.
The new main window is much easier to navigate, unlike the confusing layout in NIS 2006. Select the Norton Protection Center tab (one of two), and you'll see program status: the expected green, yellow (well, orange) or red icon that shows the system is secure, iffy, or at risk. If it's not green you just click the big FIX NOW button. The Norton Internet Security tab lets you turn features on and off or dig into detailed configuration options. The out-of-box configuration is mostly fine, so you won't be changing much.
Key Features :
- Automatically detects and blocks viruses, spyware, and worms
- Advanced phishing protection identifies and blocks fraudulent websites
- Rootkit Protection finds and removes hidden threats in the operating system
- Smart firewall blocks hackers and stops spyware transmitting unauthorized information
- Intrusion Prevention automatically shields newly discovered security vulnerabilities
- Network protection configures security settings when logged on at home, or on public networks
- Full System Scan performs a deep scan to remove existing viruses, spyware and other threats
- Norton Protection Center provides a central place to easily check overall security settings
- Includes protection updates and new product features as available throughout the renewable service period **
** With this service you receive the right to use this product on one PC or on the specified number of PCs during the service period, which begins upon initial installation. This renewable service includes protection updates and new product features as available throughout the service period, subject to acceptance of the Symantec License Agreement included with this product and available for review at
www.symantec.com. Product features may be added, modified or removed during the service period.
What's New in Norton Internet Security 2007 :
- New look: Norton Internet Security 2007 features a new user interface that makes it easier to perform tasks, configure settings, and get help.
- Fewer Alerts: When your computer is in a protected state, the Personal Firewall makes decisions about allowing and blocking communications to and from your computer. This automatic decision making process minimizes the number of notifications and dialog boxes that ask you what to do when a network event occurs.
- Trust Control: Detects when your computer connects to a new network. You can then allow or block connections from computers that are connected to that network.
- Security History: Security History lets you monitor the security tasks that your product performs in the background. In addition, alerts that you have received can be reviewed at any time in Security History. This means that if you cannot review an alert when you receive it, you can review it later in Security History. In addition, you can manage quarantined items in Security History.
- Support for IPv6
- Performance Improvements: Network throughput performance, Boot time performance, memory usage, and user interface performance have all been improved.
- Installation tasks have been streamlined.
Norton Internet Security 2007 is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Microsoft Windows XP Home
- Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
- Microsoft Windows Vista
Size: 92.1 MB (after extracting - 213 MB ISO)
Raxco PerfectDisk 8.0 Build 63 Command Center
Raxco Software, the leader in disk defragmentation, now provides the power of enterprise defragmentation for desktop and laptop users with PerfectDisk. PerfectDisk's easy to use interface and powerful defrag engine were designed for users who do not require the capabilities of network defragmentation and advanced features for the enterprise.PerfectDisk is a software that helps you to defrag disks. If you want to optimize your computer to run faster and perform better so you can do more – whether work or surfing the Web – and don't run in a networked environment like many companies, then PerfectDisk is for you. PerfectDisk® 8 Version delivers speed, thoroughness, and ease-of-use for all Windows® home, small business, and large enterprise users. PerfectDisk® Version 8.0, the world's most popular and thorough disk defragmentation solution, combines speed, thoroughness flexibility, control and ease-of-use to help improve PC and server performance. Global enterprises benefit from faster computers through regular, automated, unattended defragmentation with PerfectDisk. Certified by Microsoft® for Windows, PerfectDisk is designed for today's largest disk drives. With PerfectDisk's Command Center management console, complete management and control is at the administrator's fingertips. If you are serious about disk defragmentation, optimization, and free space consolidation, you'll find PerfectDisk meets your high demands and requirements.
The PerfectDisk Difference :
- Certified by Microsoft
- The PerfectDisk Command Center, the most robust defragmentation management console available today - providing full deployment, configuration , management and reporting for the enterprise
- Designed to defragment the largest and most fragmented drives
- SMARTPlacement™ patented optimization strategy to reduce time and resources consumed during defragmentation runs
- Space Restoration Technology™ to consolidate free space into the largest possible blocks
- AutoPilot Scheduling to automate everything
- Patent-pending Resource Savert™ technology to speed defragmentation
- Intelligent screen saver mode
- Defragments files and free space in one pass
- CPU and I/O throttling
- Requires as little as 5% free space
- Single File Defrag
- Perfect Management™ provides complete integration with Active Directory
- Perfect-Time™ threshold capabilities for enhanced automation
- Full-featured command line options (local and network) to accommodate unique environments
- Works seamlessly with PerfectDisk for Exchange to automate the offline compaction & defragmentation of Exchange data stores
PerfectDisk version 8.0 provides new and enhanced features and easier navigation for home users, SMB (Small and Medium Business), and enterprise users. There is better performance on larger drives, improved reporting and manageability, full 64-bit support, and many more exciting new capabilities. The new version of PerfectDisk version 8.0 has two interfaces: Client and Command Center, designed for single users, small user groups, and corporate users. PerfectDisk Client is designed for home users or small business users who need to manage their computers individually. PerfectDisk Client simulates most of the functionality of PerfectDisk 7.0 with new and enhanced feature additions.
PerfectDisk Client's New and Enhanced Features :
* NEW patent-pending Resource SaverTM technology allows PerfectDisk to find all the pieces of a file without first opening the file, saving all the system resources typically required to open each file. This allows PerfectDisk to more efficiently defragment even the largest of drives with minimal system impact.
* Statistics: The following NEW features have been introduced in the Statistics:
- Addition of new graphing ability to visually track fragmentation and performance statistics over a period of time.
- Additional File Type statistics have been added. There are several pre-defined file types based on file extension (text, program, music, graphic, video) as well as users can add additional extension to these defined file types. This allows users to quickly identify what "types" of files are on their system (number of files and size on drive) and which ones are taking up the most space.
- Last Analysis or defrag bitmap statistics are available. This allows USERS to run PerfectDisk and see the result of a defrag pass that occurred (at) some time in the past when the user wasn't monitoring the result.
* AutoPilot Scheduling: The entire scheduling capabilities are now under the NEW name AutoPilot Scheduling. The following - NEW and ENHANCED features have been introduced in the Scheduling:
Scheduling has been ENHANCED to allow for more robust combinations. For example, you may schedule a defrag to run weekly on Mondays and Thursdays only.
- NEW Screen Saver scheduling for the Professional version of Windows has been introduced. This allows users to have PerfectDisk automatically defragment their drive(s) when Windows detects that their computer is "idle" (not being used by the user) and the drive hasn't been defragmented in X days (user definable). This gives an additional method to allow you more flexibility to scheduling defragmentation.
* NEW Single File Defrag: Rather than defragmenting the entire drive, this allows users to quickly and efficiently select a single file for defragmentation (e.g., graphic or video file that you may be working on, game file, etc.).
* NEW Consolidate Free Space Defrag: part of PerfectDisk's Space Restoration TechnologyTM. This method creates the largest piece of contiguous free space available which can be useful prior to creating large files or in performing partition resizing operations. It is also useful prior to compressing a virtual hard drive on a virtual machine, as a large amount of contiguous space can be recaptured.
* NEW I/O throttling: PerfectDisk automatically detects if the drive is "busy" and thus reduces its drive I/O usage during that time. This allows PerfectDisk to run on very busy drives without imposing any additional load.
* NEW CPU throttling: PerfectDisk allows you to raise or lower the CPU priority at which it runs. While PerfectDisk actually uses very little in CPU resources, it allows customers that have CPU bound systems to feel comfortable running PerfectDisk at a lower priority and not impose a noticeable CPU load on the system.
* NEW Automatic shutdown after defrag: PerfectDisk has the ability to automatically shut down the system after a defrag pass has been performed (Workstation versions of Windows only).
* NEW Power Management: PerfectDisk detects if a system is running on battery (UPS) and then decides whether to stop or not start defragmentation. This is most applicable to laptop users who need to preserve battery life. This is also useful for systems running on a UPS.
* NEW On Screen Help: PerfectDisk has introduced the On Screen Help functionality that gives you an overview of the actions that can be performed when a particular section of PerfectDisk is in focus. The help window is located at the right side of the PerfectDisk window and can be resized or closed.
PerfectDisk Command Center:
For corporate users, the new PerfectDisk Command Center, a management console for deploying, scheduling, configuring, managing, and reporting on your enterprise defragmentation. The PerfectDisk Command Center is designed for the corporate user who manages a group of computers in large scale corporations. PerfectDisk Command Center provides the ability to deploy, manage and configure multiple computers on networks without users needing to know how to use Active Directory or 3rd party tools.
* The goal of the Command Center is to provide the ability to manage a group of computers remotely and simultaneously. The PerfectDisk Command Center provides a single glance status summary showing any fragmentation "issues" found with your managed computers. "Issues" could be that a defrag pass has never been performed, a scheduled defragmentation pass didn't run as configured, file fragmentation is high, free space fragmentation is high, etc...
* Alerts are color identified to visually draw attention to any problems that administrators can then quickly resolve.
* Administrators can deploy and update PerfectDisk quickly and efficiently across a large number of systems. Administrators can check the status of deployment and updates at any time.
* Provides the ability to custom define groups and only see those computers that you want to manage. If you only manage 10 computers, you don't want to see 100 computers in your network.
* Provides email notification if an Alert or Warning threshold is reached. Administrators do not have to remember to check if there are issues. PerfectDisk notifies them automatically if there are any issues. This removes the checking from their daily/weekly checklist of things to do.
* For each managed computer, a connection directly to terminal service/remote desktop is provided. If there is an issue, the administrator can directly remote into that computer without having to leave the PerfectDisk Command Center. This saves time in troubleshooting.
* PerfectDisk Client statistics are accessible from the PerfectDisk Command Center, allowing administrators access to the data for reporting purposes.
Changes in PerfectDisk 8.00.63:
- PerfectDisk Command Center
1. If you ran the Fragmentation report, the Alert report and the Fragmentation report again, some columns disappeared. This has been fixed.
2. When Saving or Printing the Alert report, an extra column was added. This is was a hidden column used for initial sorting. This has been fixed.
3. In the Managed Computers dialog, Vista machines were not displayed. This has been fixed.
4. When using the Configure Client Settings Wizard, you could set the Proxy settings associated with the AutoUpdate settings, however you could not clear them. This has been fixed.
5. On the Machine View tab, the Next Scheduled Run date was not always populated. This can occur if you have a one time schedule which has already been executed. This has been fixed.
- PerfectDisk Client
1. When performing a boot-time defrag pass on Vista with the pagefile on a non-system drive, you received an Access Denied message. This was due to the IO manager opening and closing a handle to the pagefile. NTFS does not monitor for closing of the pagefile. We have worked around this issue.
2. When performing a boot-time defrag pass on a volume which was shrunken using the Drive Manager on Vista, PerfectDisk failed with a buffer overflow error. This was because when the drive was shrunken, the $Bitmap file was not reduced to match the drive size. We have worked around this issue.
3. Single file defrag was not supported on unmounted drives. This has been fixed.
4. There was a display issue when manually defragmenting an Exchange data store. This has been corrected.
5. When un-installing PerfectDisk you sometimes received the following error in the event log:
"SELECT * FROM PDEvent" whose target class "PDEvent" does not exist".
This has been fixed.
6. When using Find File the color displayed for the selected file sometimes changed. There was a bug which caused this if the first block being displayed contained files of different categories. This has been fixed.
7. Changes were made to the Screen Saver schedule to stop quicker on Win2000 and XP, and to run on Vista.
8. Localization support was added for German and Japanese.
9. Unmovable files were sometimes listed twice in the statistics. This has been fixed.
10. The UI could sometimes exit on a race condition when defragmenting multiple Exchange data stores. This only affected the display and not the actual defrag pass. This has been corrected.
11. If a boot-time defrag pass was set for next reboot, and an online defrag pass was executed on the same drive, the offline pass was cancelled. This has been fixed.
12. Fixed a display issue with PerfectDisk logs. If your time zone was GMT+ then log display was incorrect and delayed. You would observe the log file as being empty until some period of time passed and them the logs would populate. This has been fixed.
13. Additional code was added to allow PerfectDisk for Exchange to log more information to the application event log.
Size: 19.0 MB
Download PerfectDisk 8.0.63 Command Center
Download Retail PerfectDisk 8.0.58 Professional
Download Retail PerfectDisk 8.0.58 Server Edition
الموضوع: AVG Anti-Virus Professional Edition 7.5.448 Build 991 بقسم برامج
- Active Desktop Calendar 7.16 Build 070716
- Slim Browser 4.10 Build 008
- MP3Producer 2.58
- Norman Malware Cleaner: Built 2007/07/15
- Chessmaster 9000
- vLite 1.0 - Final
- Directory Opus 188.8.131.52 for Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- WMIDynamic WMI Method Execution
- لمن لديه صعوبة في فهم أي لغة غير العربية إليكم هذا الموقع للترجمة الفورية
- UEStudio '06 06.30a
|الموضوع||كاتب الموضوع||المنتدى||مشاركات||آخر مشاركة|
|AVG Anti-Virus Professional Edition 7.5.467 Build 1005||ahmedghazi||برامج||0||29-04-2007 07:42 PM|
|AVG Anti-Virus Professional Edition 7.5.448 Build 972||ahmedghazi||برامج||0||13-03-2007 05:29 PM|
|AVG Anti-Virus Professional Single Edition 7.1.406 Build 799||Lattakia||برامج||0||08-09-2006 05:40 AM|
|AVG Anti-Virus Professional Edition 7.1.392 Build 743||New star||برامج||4||21-05-2006 04:09 PM|
|AVG Anti-Virus Professional Single Edition 7.1.375 Build 690||eXpert||برامج||1||17-01-2006 02:45 AM|