|آخر عشرة مواضيع||المواضيع النشطة|
WinRAR 3.70 - Final
WinRAR 3.70 - Final
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format. Features of WinRAR:
- Using WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression by consistently making smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
- WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
- WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
- WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special "Wizard" mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
- WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
- WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
- WinRAR offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
- WinRAR features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR ahead of the pack.
Changes in Version 3.70 :
1. Numerous Windows Vista compatibility changes:
a) help format changed from old HLP to newer HTML based CHM;
b) GUI self-extracting modules attempt to request for administrator permissions if they cannot create destination folder under current user account;
c) Log file rar.log and WinRAR theme files are stored in %APPDATA%\WinRAR folder instead of WinRAR program files folder.
Exported settings file settings.reg is also stored in %APPDATA%\WinRAR folder by default, but it is possible to select another folder in "Save WinRAR settings" and "Load WinRAR settings" dialogs. WinRAR searches for registration key and settings.reg both in its program files folder and in %APPDATA%\WinRAR;
It is possible to set the string value "AppData" in Registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinRAR\Paths to override the default %appdata%\WinRAR path for WinRAR settings. For example, if you wish to store theme files in WinRAR folder, set this value to "c:\Program Files\WinRAR".
d) Vista compatibility changes in WinRAR shell integration;
e) New "Request administrative access" option in "Advanced" page of "Advanced SFX options" allows to create SFX archive, which will request the administrative access when started in Windows Vista. Command line equivalent of this option is -iadm switch.
2. Added support for ISO 13346 (UDF) file format. This format is frequently used in ISO images of DVD disks.
3. Added Unicode support for ISO 9660 files, so WinRAR should handle non-English file names in .iso files better.
4. Design changes in window displaying archiving and extraction progress:
a) it provides more space for file names, allowing lengthy names;
b) it displays the current archive name in separate line, allowing much longer archive names than before;
c) when archiving, it displays the current compression ratio in separate line;
d) it can use both standard Windows and classic WinRAR progress bars. Turn on "Windows progress bars" option in WinRAR "Settings/General" dialog to use standard progress bars. By default this option is on if some Windows visual style is active and off if Windows Classic theme is selected. Windows progress bars are two color only, so they do not indicate the current compression ratio. But now the ratio is displayed in separate line;
e) "Mode..." button moved to bottom of window.
5. GUI self-extracting modules support following command line switches:
-d<path> set the destination path
-p<pwd> specify a password
-s silent mode, hide all
-s1 same as -s
-s2 silent mode, hide start dialog
-sp<par> specify parameters for setup program
6. GUI self-extracting modules do not pass the entire command line to setup program like they did in previous versions. If you need to get access to entire command line of SFX archive, parse sfxcmd environment variable which contains this command line.
7. New switch -sc<charset>[objects] allowing to select character sets for archive comments and list files. It replaces -fcu switch introduced in RAR 3.60, which was removed from list of supported switches. Now you need to specify -scuc instead of -fcu to use Unicode comments. Unlike -fcu, -sc also supports OEM and ANSI charset.
8. New "Save archive copy as..." command in "File" menu. This command may be useful if you opened an archive from Internet directly in WinRAR and then decided to save it on local disk.
9. "Word wrap" command added to "View" menu of WinRAR internal viewer, so you can change the wrapping mode of already opened viewer window.
State of this option is not stored between viewing sessions. If you need to change the default word wrap mode, use WinRAR "Settings/Viewer" dialog.
10. Buttons "Up" and "Down" added to "Organize profiles" dialog. Using these buttons you can change position of selected profile in the list.
11. Operation progress is displayed when adding the recovery record.
12. If WinRAR is minimized to tray and mouse is over its icon, WinRAR diplays a message about the current operation progress. In previous versions it included only percent done, now it also contains the time left information.
13. Console RAR displays "Calculating the control sum" message when calculating CRC32 control sum for newly created RAR volume. Previous versions also calculated the volume control sum, but did it silently.
14. Archives history list in "File" menu allows Unicode names, providing more reliable support for non-English archive names.
15. Stack overflow vulnerability has been corrected in password processing module of console RAR and UnRAR. GUI WinRAR is not affected. We are thankful to the iDEFENSE LABS for reporting this bug.
HappyEO Pro v3.08 [Virtual Piano]
HappyEO is a virtual instrument with your computer keyboard and mouse.
Always wanted to play the Piano or the Electric-Organ? Try HappyEO!
HappyEO is a virtual instrument with your computer keyboard and mouse. It has many features only exists in advanced electric-organ. It's easy, funny and powerful. Create your own songs in minutes.
It will turn your computer into an advanced Electric-Organ! A beginner can use it to learn musical theory and recognize score, and an expert can use the computer keyboard to play beautiful songs! 128 voices and more! Support split keyboard! Many effects! Support auto-accompaniment! Support record, playback, karaoke play, multi-track record! Can save you music to MIDI file! Support external MIDI keyboard!
..guess what song did I played?
تحميل احدث اصدار من برنامج wirar من هنا
WinRAR 5.10 Beta 4 (x86 x64) + Keygen
- Active Desktop Calendar 7.16 Build 070716
- Slim Browser 4.10 Build 008
- MP3Producer 2.58
- Norman Malware Cleaner: Built 2007/07/15
- Chessmaster 9000
- vLite 1.0 - Final
- Directory Opus 188.8.131.52 for Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- WMIDynamic WMI Method Execution
- لمن لديه صعوبة في فهم أي لغة غير العربية إليكم هذا الموقع للترجمة الفورية
- UEStudio '06 06.30a
|الموضوع||كاتب الموضوع||المنتدى||مشاركات||آخر مشاركة|
|WinRAR 5.20 Final||ربيع||برامج||24||04-12-2014 10:18 PM|
|WinRAR 5.11 Final||ربيع||برامج||46||08-09-2014 02:39 AM|
|WinRAR 3.80 Final||jin kazama||برامج||11||12-10-2008 04:15 PM|
|Winrar .. أحدث نسخة =بدون تنصيب=Portable WinRar.v.3.71.Final||oneman||اسطوانات برامج||10||30-10-2007 06:32 PM|
|Winrar 3.51 Final - Full + WinRAR 3.51 Corporate English||New Tiger||برامج||0||11-10-2005 07:18 PM|