|آخر عشرة مواضيع||المواضيع النشطة|
F-Prot Antivirus 126.96.36.199 for Windows
F-Prot Antivirus 188.8.131.52 for Windows
F-Prot is a quick and easy to use antivirus software package, specially designed to protect your data from virus infection and to remove any virus that may have infected your computer system. Running on all Windows versions, this security software package has various components that help keep your system secure from viruses, backdoors, trojans and other malicious programs.
F-Prot includes the RealTime Protector, a memory-resident monitoring utility that observes all files accessed on your system, a Scheduler where you can set the Scanner to make automatic scans or updates on your system at any time and an Updater to manage all signature updates. In addition, the program's innovative and integrated heuristic detection capabilities provide the best possible protection against unknown future threats that may emerge.
FRISK Software's antivirus experts maintain an active vigil around the clock to catch new threats in their infancy and to provide our customers with new virus signature files as soon as possible. The virus signature files are updated every few days and whenever necessary. Version 6 of Home edition is a new, significantly enhanced version that incorporates many changes and improvements, including new user interface, enhanced features such as automatic e-mail protection, automatic ActiveX protection, fully automated software upgrades and virus signature file updates, exclusion lists, backup system, a quarantine and improved automatic file system protection. In addition to these very significant improvements, version 6 of F-PROT Antivirus for Windows Home edition has maintained its competitive advantage as a reliable and easy-to-use antivirus product that consumes an absolute minimum of system resources.
F-PROT Antivirus for Windows Home offers fully automatic virus signature file updates and software upgrades through the Internet and the proxy server.
When you install F-PROT Antivirus, your computer is protected against viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other malicious programs round the clock. Version 6 of F-PROT Antivirus features automatic real-time protection to all files including archives, code downloads and e-mail attachments. If infected files found, F-PROT Antivirus will automatically disinfects or quarantines them automatically.
Despite its improved detection and redesigned and simplified user interface, below are the key features of version 6 of F-PROT Antivirus:
- Advanced heuristics-based detection defends against new and unknown threats.
- Automatic file system protection that provides automatic real-time protection to all files, ActiveX controls and e-mail attachments, whenever they are accessed, created or copied on your computer.
- Fully automated updating of virus signature file and software upgrading.
- Automatic disinfection of viruses, worms and Trojans without damaging files.
- Quarantine for isolation of infected/suspicious files.
- Backup system that is easily accessible by system administrators.
- Exclusion of files, folders and extensions for automatic and manual scan.
- Scheduling tasks to scan for viruses at a specified time and date.
- Password protection to prevent unauthorized modification of your settings.
- Automatic ActiveX protection that provides automatic real-time protection to all malicious ActiveX controls via Internet Explorer 5 and newer. Other browsers are supported via the automatic file system protection.
- Automatic e-mail protection that provides automatic real-time protection to all e-mail attachments via Microsoft Outlook 2000 and newer. Other e-mail programs are supported via the automatic file system protection.
- Production of detailed logs and scan reports.
- A powerful F-PROT Antivirus Command-Line Scanner for advanced users.
- Real-time scanners
- Scans e-mail attachments
- Automatic ActiveX protection
- Automatic virus signature files updating and software upgrading
- Updating through Internet
- Updating through local network
- Updating through proxy
- Quarantine files
- Password protection
- Command-line scanner
- Automatic virus removal
- Backup files
- Heuristic detection engine
- Scheduled updates
- Ondemand scan
- Scans compressed files
- Program status monitoring
- Scheduled scan
Size: 15.0 MB
Net Transport 2.40 Build 361 (NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista x86)
Net Transport is a faster, exciting and the most powerful downloading tool that you ever saw, now support the most prevalent Internet protocols, including: HTTP / HTTPS, FTP / through SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) / SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), MMS (Microsoft Media Services), RTSP (Real-Time Streaming Protocol), PNM (rename PNM to RTSP).
With independently developed Enhanced Multi-Threading (EMT) technology, Net Transport can make the most of the network bandwidth of various types of internet connection. If a site allows multithreaded downloads, you can expect much faster speeds. This is especially effective for MMS streams because they use a fixed transmission speed and loading several streams of the same file fully uses your Internet bandwidth.
Key features of "Net Transport":
· Up to 10 (128 if you change Registry settings - see "Net Transport Help") threads for every job. An average bandwidth of one thread is above 1M bytes per second (by default). And up to 10 (32 if you change Registry) jobs could be running simultaneously.
· A simple but powerful file manager is added. It helps Net Transport users to categorize and manage downloaded files with an ease. Both the genuine catalog and disk directories are synchronous. When you make changes to any of them the other side is also updated automatically.
· Use internal "Site Explorer" to list server directories structure and select some or all files in a directory to download.
· It is easy to check whether a file has been updated and whether it should be re-downloaded again.
· Net Transport supports proxy servers. The Multiple Proxies mode allows you to set every downloading thread to use its own proxy server to overcome certain site restrictions, such as limiting downloads to one stream, allowing one download per IP address only, etc.
· Speed limit restricts the used Internet bandwidth, permitting a user to do other Internet downloads of surf Web sites at the same time without a significant performance loss.
· Browser clicks monitoring (MS Internet Explorer only) allows you to add links using the following ways - Internet Explorer extended context menu, dragging links to the drop zone window, etc.
· You can set Net Transport to shutdowns your PC automatically or hang up your modem connection once all downloads are complete.
· You can move jobs up or down the list to adjust their download priority.
· All toolbar buttons, download information display and the rest of the user interface (including log window colors) could be customized.
· Net Transport is being localized to show all User Interface messages and texts in your native language. The following languages are supported now - English, Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional. You can switch the user interface language at any time.
· Downloads from Helix Server 9.0 are fully supported, which was not available in StreamBox VCR.
· You can download password-protected files. BASIC and NTLM authentication is supported for MMS and RTSP downloads. In addition, RN5 authentication works for RTSP downloads.
· Supports HTTPS protocol, and you can also download HTTPS streaming via HTTP, SOCKS4&5, which only Net Transport can do, especially in SOCKS5.
· Support multithread feature for RTSP downloads.
Changes in Net Transport 2.40.361:
- Added eMule protocol.
- Fixed a bug that Torrent tasks could not be saved as HTML file.
- Fixed a bug on "Task" dialog that too many threads led program crashed.
- Added code to let Torrent close passive threads more quickly.
- Fixed high CPU usage for Torrent.
Size: 2.04 MB
Magic Utilities 5.20 For Windows
Magic Utilities is a cute program designed to make your computer clean and more stable. These utilities include Uninstaller Plus, StartUp Organizer, Process Killer and Disk Cleaner.
Magic Utilities enables you to easily and safely uninstall programs, inspect and manage the programs that automatically start when your turn on or logon to your computer, lists and controls all currently running processes (system and hidden processes are also shown), and quickly clean up temp files and unnecessary files on your computer. With a cool and user-friendly interface, Magic Utilities makes it easy for anyone.
Feature highlights include:
- More user-friendly interface to list and uninstall programs that have been installed on your computer.
- Support drag and drop. Automatically analyse your operation when you drop a file on Magic Utilities 2007 icon on the desktop.
- Automatically detect the bad entries left behind in registry by misbehaved uninstallers.
- Automatically detect the files lefted after a program has been uninstalled.
- Automatically detect the new programs have been installed on your computer or added to your startup configuration.
- Full control all program's unistall info.
- View, Edit, Delete and Add entries to your startup configuration.
- Display a list of all running programs and allows you to force-quit frozen applications.
- Includes skin and multi-language support.
- Rate all your startup programs to list potential harmful program.
- Display details of an certain running program so you can find harmful background processes like spyware, viruses and worms infect 90% of computers with an internet connection.
- Export uninstall programs,startup programs and current running programs list to file.
. . . . . .
Magic Utilities works on Windows Vista/2003/XP/2000/Me/98.
Size: 1.56 MB
VSO ConvertXToDVD 184.108.40.2066
ConvertXtoDVD (formerly DivXtoDVD) is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and in a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player.
ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular format such Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media.
The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
- Supported video formats: DivX, Xvid, MPEG4, MOV, AVI, WMV, WMV HD, DV, and more...
- Supported sources: existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards
- Can merge up to 4 hours of material from several movies or episodes
- Supported audio formats: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, and more...
- Handles subtitles files (.SRT .SUB/IDX) with color and font selection, and supports tags (italic, bold)
- Video format choice: NTSC, PAL, or automatic and PULL-DOWN
- Picture output: Widescreen, Fullscreen, or automatic
- Create Automatic chapters or edit your owns
- Fast preview mode to check if the source is loaded correctly
- Save the DVD structure on hard drive or burn it to a blank DVD
- Reliable burn engine integrated (supports all DVD formats)
- Fast and quality encoder (typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie)
- Variable options and settings for advanced users
- Control of the conversion speed vs quality
- DVD Menu control (auto-start, loop etc)
- DVD Menu edition (background, fond, color)
- Customizable interface (themes, dockable windows)
- Multilingual support (available languages...)
- Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
Changes in ConvertXtoDVD - 220.127.116.11 - Released 24st of May 2007:
some subtitle problems fixed (support of some ASS/SSA tags yet to be added, see 0000907)
- 0000905: [Feature Request] when checked 'add orginal file to DVD (if possible)' request for subtitles to be added too
- 0000906: [Bug] Video Camera DVD (Panasonic VDR-D300EG) are not recognized
- 0000869: [Unsupported file/stream format] Request for .ASS subtitle support
- 0000904: [Bug] Pal to NTSC subtitles always show and cant be disactivated
- 0000885: [Bug] vertical green line on right border on some video
- 0000896: [Bug] Not enough free space issue with version 18.104.22.168 (Windows 98)
Size: 7.44 MB
J.River Media Center 12.0.251
Music, photos, and video YOUR way - all from a single software program! Connect your PC to your home entertainment hardware and control it all with a remote! Load your music on your iPod while you watch TV! All with one easy-to-use program - MEDIA CENTER! J.River Media Center has a new user interface designed to make it even easier to organize, find and play your digital files, and to connect to hardware devices.
All-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media. It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media, rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video. MC encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include Media Server for streaming music and images to remote PCs.
* Organize and experience all your media. Music, photos and video YOUR way - all from a single software program! Connect your PC to your home entertainment hardware and control it all with a remote! Load your music on your iPod while you watch TV! All with one easy-to-use program - MEDIA CENTER!
* Make your media part of your digital lifestyle. Copy music from MEDIA CENTER to a portable digital audio player or move digital camera photos into MC's powerful image library. Make a CD of music for your car. Record your favorite shows and watch them on your TV. More than one soundcard? Play different music simultaneously in different rooms. MC's Media Server can even stream your music to your PC at work!
* Organize your images. The main image screen, showing thumbnails of digital camera images. An optional properties page can be opened to show details about each image.
* Theater View. A unique full screen mode. This customizable view is designed for browsing your media on a monitor or TV from across the room. Type is enlarged and navigation is simplified for easy use with a remote device.
* Mobilize your tunes. MC supports more hardware players than any other application. Now you can synchronize your library with your Apple iPod or one of many supported devices
Complete Feature List
Size: 15.0 MB
Netscape Navigator 9.0 Beta 1 for Windows
AOL has released a new of Netscape Navigator - Speed, Flexibility and More Security Choices Than Any Other Browser. Based on Firefox, the Netscape Browser options and interface are similar, but brought to a superior level of accessibilty by filling some of the Firefox gaps, such as tabbed browsing, context menus and menu bars. The new Netscape Browser test build runs on two different browsing engines: the Mozilla Foundation's Gecko engine, which powers up the Mozilla, Firefox and older Netscape browsers, and Microsoft's Internet Explorer engine.
Since Navigator 9 is based on the newest Mozilla ® technologies, there are additional features in Navigator 9 that were not available in Netscape Browser 8.x. You can read about those new features in these release notes from Mozilla.
Netscape Navigator 9.0 is a browser-only release. It does not contain an e-mail client, newsgroup reader, or HTML composer.
The following features are new and unique to Netscape Navigator 9:
- Visual *******. Netscape Navigator 9's theme has been updated to save screen-space and leave more room for the websites you visit.
- URL Correction. Navigator 9 will automatically correct common typos in URLs. For example, if you accidentally type googlecom, Navigator will fix it be to google.com. The browser will watch for nearly 30 different types of common mistakes and correct them for you (asking you to confirm, if you choose to enable confirmation). No more .cmo, .ogr, or htp:// !
- News Menu and Sidebar. The latest news is built right into the browser, under the News menu. Provided by Netscape.com, you can customize the menu to only contain the news sections you want to monitor. You can also open the News sidebar to always keep an eye on what's happening.
- Link Pad. The Link Pad is a new sidebar feature that allows you to save links/URLs that you want to visit later without cluttering your bookmarks. Just drag a link over the Link Pad status bar icon and drop it to save it in the Link Pad. By default, clicking on an item in the Link Pad will open it in the browser and remove it from the list, saving you the step of deleting it.
- News Tracker. The Netscape Tracker sidebar lets you monitor breaking news as it happens, via Netscape.com.
- In-browser voting. Share your opinions with the world! The icons in the Navigator address bar let you share interesting stories you find and vote on stories shared by others.
- Extension Compatibility. Navigator 9 shares an architecture with the latest Mozilla technologies; as such, Navigator 9 will let you install extensions that are compatible with Firefox ® 2.
- Sidebar Mini Browser. You've always been able to have bookmarks open in the sidebar, but we've improved this functionality and extended it to all links, not just bookmarks. Additionally, we've added a navigation toolbar to the sidebar for even easier split-screened browsing. Just right-click on a link and select "Open Link in Sidebar" to get started!
- Restart Netcape. A smalll but oft-requested feature: you can now restart Navigator (and keep your current tabs intact) by selecting "Restart Navigator" from the File menu.
- Resizeable Textarea. Drag the bottom-right corners of text fields in forms to add more typing space.
- Tab History. Opening a link in a new tab will give the new tab the same history as the source tab for a more seamless tabbed browsing experience.
- OPML Support. Netscape Navigator supports importing and exporting your bookmarks in OPML, a popular format for sharing lists of newsfeeds.
- Throbber. By popular demand, the Netscape 7-style throbber is back. Click on it any time to visit Netscape.com.
- Combined Stop/Reload button. To save space in your toolbar, we've combined the stop and reload buttons. Because you never need both at the same time, the toolbar will only show the relevant half of the pair.
- Friends' Activity Sidebar. If you are a member at Netscape.com, you can keep tabs on what your friends find interesting. This sidebar lets you view your friends latest votes, comments, and story submissions.
- Sitemail Notification. This icon will sport an exclamation point when you have new Netscape.com sitemail messages waiting for you.
Size: 5.56 MB
Use Right-click and "Save Target As..."
µTorrent 1.7 Build 2407 Beta
µTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. µTorrent was designed to use as little cpu, space and memory as possible while offering all the functionalites expected from advanced clients. With BitTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth.
Features of "µTorrent":
· Multiple simultaneous downloads
· Smart bandwidth usage
· File level priorities
· Configurable bandwidth scheduling
· Global and per-torrent speed limiting
· Quickly resumes interrupted transfers
· UPnP support (WinXP only)
· Supports popular protocol extensions
· Trackerless support (Mainline DHT)
· Localized to different languages
· Typical memory use less than 6 MB
· Incredibly small: about 200 KB
Changes in µTorrent Version 1.7 (build 2248), 2007-05-31:
- Change: uTorrent now no longer forks on uninstallation so it should correctly be removed from add/remove programs on windows 95 varieties
- Change: include all adapters in subnet search for local peers
- Change: consider peers in reserved local ranges as local peers
- Change: don't limit local peers by default
- Change: sort RSS release qualities
- Fix: download rate limiting bug
- Fix: fix a bug with force recheck from 2224
BETAS NOW SUPPORT AUTOMATIC UPDATING! Preferences -> Other -> Auto-update to beta version (default on in the 1.7 betas)
This will default to off for 1.7 stable (but not override if you turned it on).
Size: 204 KB
Download µTorrent Beta
Download µTorrent 1.6.1 Build 490 Stable
Adobe Reader 8.1.0 for Windows XP SP2/ Vista - Final
Free Adobe Reader® software lets you view, print, and search PDF files on a variety of devices and operating systems with faster launch time and real-time zooming and panning. You can use Adobe Reader to read, interact with, and print Portable Document Format (PDF) files generated by such applications as the Adobe Acrobat® family of products, Adobe Photoshop® Album, and more. Acrobat Reader also lets you fill in and submit PDF forms online. And when enabled by Acrobat Professional authors, you can now leverage robust commenting tools and actively participate in document reviews.
Adobe Reader 8 includes new document viewing options, advanced collaboration, increased time-saving ways to work with PDF files, and other new features to help you more securely and consistently communicate and collaborate using PDF files.
Now you can:
- Play back QuickTime (Macintosh and Windows®) as well as Macromedia® Flash™, Real, and Windows Media-formatted content (Windows only) that is embedded in an Adobe PDF file
- Read and organize high-fidelity eBooks
- Extract photos from Adobe Photoshop Album slide shows and electronic cards, and send them to online photo services for ordering prints, photo albums, greeting cards, and more (online photo services vary regionally)
- View document layers in Adobe PDF files created with layers preserved
- Print Adobe PDF files from wireless devices at ********s offering the EFI PrintMe Network*
- Receive product updates easily using the enhanced Product Updater
- Plus, you can still view electronic slide shows and electronic cards created in Photoshop Album and, if the PDF file was created using Adobe Reader Extensions Server, digitally sign documents. In addition, Asian-language font support that enables you to view Adobe PDF files that contain Chinese, Japanese, and Korean download-on-demand fonts on nonnative systems is now built into Adobe Reader.
What's new in Reader 8:
- New interface, new tools, more options. Use the redesigned Adobe Reader 8 interface to select from a variety of new document viewing options. Zoom in, pan over, or leverage the loupe feature to take a closer look.
- Launch an online, real-time meeting in seconds. Select “Start Meeting” in Reader 8 to deliver online training or communicate in real time. Set up shared, server-based document reviews. Leverage the new review tracker and simple RSS reader.
- Secure existing workflows. Combine Reader 8 with Adobe LiveCycle™ Policy Server and the new Adobe Online Services Document Center. Digitally sign Adobe PDF files.
- Save time working with PDF files. Open, view, and collaborate on PDF document packages that contain Adobe PDF files and other files types. Try new markup and review tools, customizable toolbars, and combined search and find.
- Simplied deployment across your organization. Quickly manage and control Reader 8 deployments using the Adobe Customization Wizard 8, IBM® Tivoli, Microsoft® Systems Management Server, Windows® Group Policy Objects, and Active Directory.
Size: 22.3 MB
Download Adobe Reader 8.0 Full
Use Right-click on Download and "Save Target As..."
- Active Desktop Calendar 7.16 Build 070716
- Slim Browser 4.10 Build 008
- MP3Producer 2.58
- Norman Malware Cleaner: Built 2007/07/15
- Chessmaster 9000
- vLite 1.0 - Final
- Directory Opus 22.214.171.124 for Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- WMIDynamic WMI Method Execution
- لمن لديه صعوبة في فهم أي لغة غير العربية إليكم هذا الموقع للترجمة الفورية
- UEStudio '06 06.30a
|الموضوع||كاتب الموضوع||المنتدى||مشاركات||آخر مشاركة|
|F-Prot Antivirus 126.96.36.199 for Windows||alparq000||برامج الحماية||9||02-07-2007 11:56 AM|
|F-Prot Antivirus 188.8.131.52 for Windows||ahmedghazi||برامج||0||02-05-2007 09:47 PM|
|F-Prot Antivirus v3.16f for Windows Corporate||eXpert||برامج الحماية||6||11-01-2006 08:30 PM|
|F-prot 3.16c Multiuser Retail, Antivirus for Windows||Enough||برامج الحماية||6||25-10-2005 07:44 PM|
|F-prot 3.16c Multiuser Retail* Antivirus for Windows||Enough||برامج الحماية||7||29-09-2005 09:08 PM|