|آخر عشرة مواضيع||المواضيع النشطة|
OpenOffice.org 2.2.1 for Windows - Final
OpenOffice.org 2.2.1 for Windows - Final
OpenOffice.org the product is a multi-platform office productivity suite. It includes the key desktop applications, such as a word processor, spreadsheet, presentation manager, and drawing program, with a user interface and feature set similar to other office suites. Sophisticated and flexible, OpenOffice.org also works transparently with a variety of file formats, including those of Microsoft Office.
Available in over 45 supported languages with more being constantly added by the community, OpenOffice.org runs stably and natively on Solaris, Linux (including PPC Linux), Windows, Mac OS X (X11), and numerous other platforms. Our porting page lists the platforms (ports) that OpenOffice.org can run on.
Written in C++ and with documented APIs licensed under the LGPL and SISSL Open Source licenses, OpenOffice.org allows any knowledgeable developer to benefit from the source. And, because the file format for OpenOffice.org is XML, interoperability is easy, making future development and adoption more certain. Highlights:
* Word Processor. OpenOffice.org Writer is a full-featured word processor. The powerful Navigator and Stylist tools make changing the formatting throughout a document a simple task.
* Spreadsheet. OpenOffice.org Calc provides full spreadsheet functionality incl. a huge number of statistical and scientific functions, pivot tables and charts.
* Presentation Tool. OpenOffice.org Impress is a full-featured presentation tool that allows to create and modify diagrams and pictures right within the application.
* Drawings and Diagrams. OpenOffice.org Draw is a drawing tool that supports both vector and bitmap images. The powerful Connectors allow to easily complex diagrams and org charts.
* Database Access. With the database tools in OpenOffice.org users can easily access and analyze data, create complex reports or do a mail merge based on a customer database. Many open source and commercial database systems are supported.
* Microsoft Office Compatibility. OpenOffice.org is able to read and write Microsoft Office files. This allows users to open and save Word, Excel and PowerPoint files on their preferred platform incl. Windows, Linux and Solaris.
* One-click Export to PDF. OpenOffice.org 1.1 introduces the one-click PDF export feature that enables you to easily create PDF files without the need for any additional third party software. This feature makes exchanging documents in a standard "read-only" file format a trivial task. The creation of PDF files normally requires relatively expensive third party add-on tools. With OpenOffice.org this feature comes for free.
* Export to Flash (.SWF). OpenOffice.org now can export presentations and drawings to the Macromedia Flash format (.swf). Thus, it's now possible to view presentations in a simple web browser that has the Flash plugin installed. Recipients and users of Flash presentations don't have to install a special viewer anymore in order to view a presentation.
* Accessibility. OpenOffice.org 1.1 can now be used by handicapped people - for example people with sight problems. OpenOffice.org 1.1 provides a high contrast mode, and together with additional tools (see
http://www.sun.com/access/) it's even possible to use special entry devices.
* Support for many native languages. OpenOffice.org 1.1 introduces functionality like bi-directional and vertical writing that is required for many native languages. This allows OpenOffice.org 1.1 to be translated into Japanese, Hebrew and many other languages that have sophisticated text layout requirements. In addition the OpenOffice.org project has an increasing number of native-language projects where users can access OpenOffice.org information in their native language.
* Open XML File Format. The default file format in OpenOffice.org is an open XML file format defined in a 500-page specification document. Every OpenOffice.org file is a ZIP archive containing separate XML files for the content, styles, settings and meta data. OASIS is using the OpenOffice.org file format as the basis for the creation of a industry wide standard for an open office document file format. For ordinary end users this means that the content of documents can still be accessed and used even if OpenOffice.org would go away.
* API and File Format Compatible with StarOffice 7[tm] Office Suite. Since the StarOffice 7[tm] Office Suite is based on OpenOffice.org 1.1 both application suites are API and file format compatible. Sun Microsystems, Inc., the founder and main sponsor of the OpenOffice.org project, is providing support, training, enterprise tools and services for the StarOffice 7 Office Suite. More details about the relationship and the feature differences between OpenOffice.org and the StarOffice product can be found in a comparison document on the OpenOffice.org page at sun.com. Other office suites that are API and file format compatible with OpenOffice.org will soon be listed on the OpenOffice.org website. In order to get your OpenOffice.org based/compatible product included in that list please contact Erwin Tenhumberg or Louis Suarez-Potts.
* Macro Recorder. The new macro recorder records and automates recurring tasks. For more sophisticated programming tasks the OpenOffice.org Software Development Kit (SDK) can be used. The SDK provides libraries, tools and documentation for the Java programming language, C++, Basic, OLE and XML. The SDK is a separate download.
* 3rd Party Add-ons. The new add-on framework and the new deployment tool (the "pkgchk" utility) allow developers to easily include new components and 3rd party add-ons into an existing OpenOffice.org installation.
* XML File Filter Tool. The new XML file filter tool makes it easy to integrate new import or export file filters that are based on XSL transformations. A popular use case for the XML filter tool is the support for the new Microsoft Office 2003 XML file formats.
* ActiveX Control. OpenOffice.org 1.1 comes with an ActiveX control that allows users to view OpenOffice.org documents within a browser window (Internet Explorer) on the Windows platform. The ActiveX control can also be used within native applications developed in Microsoft VisualBasic or Borland Delphi.
* Support for DocBook and PDA File Formats. OpenOffice.org allows users to export OpenOffice.org documents to popular file formats like DocBook or various small device file formats like AportisDoc. This gives users the possibility to carry their documents with them on their Palm Pilots and Pocket PC PDA's.
* MySQL Integration. OpenOffice.org now has support for MySQL databases, i.e. the open source database can be used for mail merge activities and the creation of reports. The combination of OpenOffice.org and MySQL (or another supported database) allows users to do tasks that many people used to solve by using products like Microsoft Access.
Size: 96.8 MB
Download for Windows
Download for Linux - 143 MB
EarthView is a dynamic desktop wallpaper and screen saver, which displays beautiful views of the earth with daylight and night shadows. It produces colorful, high quality, high resolution images for every screen resolution - even beyond 1600x1200! The program supports map and globe views, urban areas, city lights, atmospheric effects, clouds, local time display and much more.
EarthView supports four different beautiful maps of the earth, starting at 10 km resolution, which means that at 100% zoom level, 1 pixel on your screen equals 10 kilometers on earth. If you purchase the full version, you'll get the possibility to download even more detailed versions of some maps, which have higher resolution. This means, they have much more detail, so you can zoom in even further!
EarthView main features:
* High detail view of the earth
* Day and night view
* Urban areas and city lights
* Three beautiful maps to choose from
* ********s of more than 3000 Cities with local time
* Map and globe projection
* Wallpaper and screen saver support
* Multiple monitor support
* Many options for full customization
* and much more...
Changes in Version 3.6.4 (11.06.07):
- Fix: updated city database
- Fix: various small bug fixes and changes
Size: 3.00 MB
DVD ReBuilder 1.26.0 PRO
That's where DVD ReBuilder (DVD-RB) comes in. This program was built to bridge the gap between the incredibly easy but limited "one-click" solutions and the incredibly complex but high-quality methods of DVD ripping and backup. Another advantage of DVD-RB when compared to older methods is that it doesn't require access to an expensive authoring package. DVD-RB includes its own reauthoring engine that reconstructs the DVD in a way compatible with its original design.
Over the course of the past couple of years DVD ripping techniques have changed dramatically. Newer "one click" programs have made backing up a DVD a fairly simple process... but there is a significant trade-off. The quality that can be attained by even the best of these programs is poor in comparison to original techniques that used Cinemacraft Encoder, TMPGEnc, or other top-notch encoders. The reason is simple. When using one of these encoders the picture is rebuilt from scratch and optimized for the resulting bit rate. One-touch transcoders usually change quantization and/or motion info in order to lower the bit rate. This can result in pixelation and poor overall picture.
DVD Rebuilder PRO features:
- Closed Captions - Now DVD-RB will extract closed caption data from the original DVD and remultiplex it into the MPEG stream during REBUILD.
- Menu Encoding - The ability to scan and reencode menu segments in the same way as standard title sets.
- Multiple encoder instances - On multiple core computers and some very fast single core computers using hyperthreading this will take advantage of unused processor time.
- Movie and Menus Only capability - allows you to get the best quality within limited available space.
- Movie and Menus Only capability - allows you to get the best quality within limited available space.
- Segment Blanking - Provides you a capability to remove annoying intro screens.
- Slideshow Mode - Convert "Extra" segments into a slideshow, saving valuable space for the Feature.
- Advanced Encoding Features - Modify GOP size, add customized encoder quantizer matrices, set DC precision.
- Movie-Only - mode that gives the highest quality possible. Every available bit is dedicated to the feature.
- One pass encoding support for HC encoder - Gives high quality results in much less time.
- Graphic Analysis display for use in analyzing the IFO structure - draws PGC/CELL relationships.
- ISO file creation is now supported to make it easier to archive or burn DVD-RB's output.
- Automatic burning using ImgBurn or DVD Decrypter - makes complete DVD Backup truly "one-click".
- Remapping audio tracks - set the default to your language or preferred format.
- New intuitive interface - modernizes and simplifies control of your rebuild!
- Full support for video interleaving (ILVU) - re-encodes angle and seamless branching.
...and more... with many additional features planned in the near future!
Changes in version 1.26, June 10th, 2007:
- Added a new MODE called "Enable Bitrate Redistribution." It should be considered to be in Beta status (meaning it's there for testing -- bugs are possible). This feature is especially useful on sources that were not optimally encoded (such as CBR or on-the-fly broadcast encoding. It will perform an initial first pass using the OPV feature of CCE SP, HC, QuEnc, or AutoQMatEnc to redistribute bits across all segments using a constant base Q value, before doing the standard encode. This mode may also improve picture quality on sources that use a less than perfect bitrate distribution on the original source. Results of the redistribution can be reviewed by reading "REDISTRIBUTION.TXT" in the D2VAVS directory after PREPARE.
- Added a hidden value for adjusting the size of the redistribution pass by setting the option "Redist_Percent=" in the "[Options]" section of the REBUILDER.INI file. The default value is 10.
- Corrected a bug related to the implementation of matrices when using OPV and CCE SP2.
- Updated several routines to better handle error conditions.
- Enhanced the OPV routines to better select Q values under certain specific conditions.
- Updated the multiplexing engine to better integrate audio when certain anomalies are encountered.
- Fixed a rarely occurring bug related to closed captioning.
- Other minor and cosmetic changes.
Size: 10.9 MB
Here are additional links:-
DVD ReBuilder Pro 1.26 Doc Full
DVD Rebuilder Pro 1.26 Doc Crack only
RealPlayer 11 Build 18.104.22.1684 Beta for Windows
The RealPlayer is the first product that integrates Real's revolutionary new Harmony technology. RealPlayer enables consumers to buy and download music that plays on more than 100 portable devices, including the Apple iPod. RealPlayer is the only digital-media player you need for finding and downloading new music, playing and managing audio and video clips, and taking your digital entertainment with you. RealPlayer offers a streamlined interface that allows you to keep your media library close at hand. Keep all your digital-media clips organized in one place; save CD tracks with one click; pause and rewind live streams; transfer music to CDs and portable devices effortlessly; and enjoy clear, smooth video playback and multichannel, surround-sound support.
Helix Powered RealPlayer is the all-in-one digital media player that lets you find anything and play everything. This popular streaming-media player offers improved video controls and access to 3200 radio stations. RealPlayer also includes an option during setup to install the Real Toolbar for Internet Explorer. With RealPlayer you get an improved graphic equalizer and media services, including a radio tuner and an artist and music guide. Meanwhile, the Take 5 news service can offer you daily sports updates. A contextual video search helps you find interviews with your favorite artists. The RealPlayer music store lets you buy music files. Finally, you can use the software to transfer files to CDs and portable devices.
Features of RealPlayer :
- Best video & audio quality ever
- Plays CDs, DVDs and all major file types.
- Integrated Music Store
- Harmony™ Technology – download music to 100+ secure portable devices
- Download selected songs for only 49¢ in RealPlayer
- Online Radio: Over 3200 stations worldwide & 60 ad-free stations for endless listening.
- Expanded Controls: Optimize sound with the 10-Band Graphic Equalizer and get the sharpest picture with advanced video controls.
- Advanced CD Burning: Rip, mix & burn CDs like a pro - fast! Encode MP3s at up to 320kbps.
- Play Everything: RealOne Player plays all major media formats including Quicktime MPEG-4, Windows Media, DVDs, & more.
- Easy, Fun & Intuitive: Browse the web, organize audio & video files, create playlists, & more!
Real Networks RealPlayer 11- the next major version of its media player software. The jukebox is the first to focus attention on capturing web-based video instead of simply offering tools to play it back. A unique extension to the player's web plugin can automatically detect videos that are recordable from the web and saves multiple clips at one time; this works for both live video events as well as prerecorded shows, Real says. The software is intelligent enough to also recognize copy protection on certain streams and will refuse downloads when DRM appears. Any video can be linked to a friend through a sharing feature to save the trouble of recreating the link.
Equally new in version 11 is Video CD recording. Any saved video recognized by RealPlayer can be burned as a standard VCD, which works both in a large number of DVD players as well as some playback tools on computers without any version of RealPlayer installed. The paid Plus version will also burn directly to DVD.
Overall performance has been given a boost, Real claims, in terms of load times as well as an improved visual interface and a less intrusive install routine. Support for multiple player-specific formats such as QuickTime and Windows Media will carry over from earlier versions.
A public beta of RealPlayer 11 will be available for free beginning in June, the company says, but at first will require Windows as well as either Firefox or Internet Explorer for viewing and saving web-based streams. A Mac version is promised but will be posted later in the year.
Size: 13.3 MB
Use Right-click on Download and "Save Target As..."
TMPGEnc MPEG Editor 22.214.171.124
The Faster easier editor for your digital video! MPEG Editor 2.0 lets you customize your shows from your DVD-Recorder exactly the way you want it. Keep it in High Definition or not, cut out the scenes you want to, edit out the commercials you want to, or even just take your own footage and edit it. Take your High Definition footage from your camera and edit them the way you like, after you’re done you can either send it back to your camera or simply save it to your computer.
MPEG Editor 2.0, the easiest frame-level cut-editing program around, has just gotten better. Offering High Definition video and set top DVD Recorder (DVD-VR) support, integrated Dolby Digital sound, fit-to-disc transcoding, Smart Rendering, multiplexing and de-multiplexing, and much more, MPEG Editor 2.0 lets you enjoy cut-editing your video with professional quality and precision. MPEG Editor 2.0 is the faster, easier editor for your digital video!
- Edit your favorite TV shows and home movies
- Maintain your High Definition video quality while editing
- Make sure your edited video fits your favorite media
- Cut-Edit with surprising ease and speed
- Scroll through your video at high speeds
1. Watch your favorite shows commercial-free.
Import your footage from your DVD Recorder into MPEG Editor 2.0, and edit out all the annoying commercials and unwanted scenes with little to no effort.
2. Import. Edit. Write.
MPEG Editor 2.0 fully supports DVD-RAM thanks to the included VR-Copy (powered by Panasonic; Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.). You can now import your footage, edit, and write straight back to your DVD-RAM disc, all within one program.
3. Cut-edit your HD video and keep it HD.
Got High Definition? Then why not edit it as High Definition, MPEG Editor 2.0 maintains its extraordinary quality with no worries.
4. Cut out scenes from your video, fast and easy
Smart Rendering makes the editing process faster and easier by only re-encoding the surrounding frames versus the entire movie. Now you don’t have to wait to re-encode the whole movie for every little cut that is made.
5. Make your video fit on your recordable media disc
Video too big? Media too small? After you’re done editing your digital video, you can specify your desired file output size while keeping your video’s original quality. Make sure your videos fit onto your favorite media without compromising the quality of your High Definition or standard definition video.
6. Moving through footage has never been faster
Blaze through your footage with keyboard shortcuts and find the scene you’re looking for right away without all the unnecessary waiting. MPEG Editor 2.0 allows you to scroll through your footage as fast or as slow as you like.
7. Present your videos with cinematic style
Impress all your family and friends by giving your videos a studio touch with 2 ch Dolby Digital sound and your choice of either 16:9 widescreen or 4:3 standard aspect ratio formats.
Size 15.2 MB
System Cleaner 5.54
System Cleaner™ is a tool for restoring hard-drive space, cleaning up the history of your activities on your computer and keeping your system running like new. The program allows you to clean your drives from unnecessary and temporary files, including your browser cache, ******s, history, recent document list, temporary files, errant uninstall entries and more. It targets more than 100 file extensions, which enable it to scan and recognize most of the unnecessary files on your computer. You can choose to delete the files to the recycle bin or to a specified backup folder. In addition, System Cleaner includes a Windows Startup manager and also allows you to remove invalid uninstaller information from the registry as well as a restore wizard to undo the changes if needed.
System Cleaner™ Key Features:
- Restores your hard drive's performance, hard-drive space and protect your privacy by cleaning Internet history, cache, temporary files, Windows temp files, recent document list, find history, run history, *.CHK files, the recycle bin, additional garbage and much, much more.
- Scans dead shortcuts from your Start menu and Desktop. If it finds any shortcuts that point to files that do not exist, it will list them for you.
- Lets you delete or disable entries that automatically start on Windows startup. This pulls all entries from your Start Menu-Programs-Startup folder as well as from the registry.
- Define your own user defined items to remove (specified files or folders).
- Backup files to a ZIP file or proprietary file format. You can later restore individual files using the "Restore Wizard".
- Clean Directories and Internet Cache Files. Allows you to clean directories that usually have Temporary Files or cache files (Windows Temp Directory, Documents Folder, MS Internet Explorer Cache Directory and Netscape Cache Directory).
- Powerful file search. You can select to scan for files between a certain date, with some or all file attributes, with a certain size or with the contents of a file matching a user-defined text string.
- Remove files to Recycle Bin, zip them, move them to a folder or completely delete them!
- Scans multiple hard drives.
- Fixes system errors that slow your PC down and cause it to crash
- Speeds up your PC's execution of software programs
- Removes space-wasting temporary files and other unnecessary disk clutter
- Tunes up and optimizes the Windows Registry
- Erases all evidence of your computer and internet activity
- Makes your PC boot faster
- Makes your PC shutdown faster
- Fine-tunes all important Windows settings
Changes in version 5.54 (June 08, 2007):
+ Registry Cleaner: Several engine improvements now give more accurate and detailed results.
+ Shredder: Added option to delete empty sub-folders.
+ Privacy Protector: Many internal improvements.
+ Other minor internal improvements.
Size: 2.93 MB
PowerArchiver 2007 10.11.01
PowerArchiver offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
PowerArchiver is an award-winning archive utility for the Windows® family that provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools through an easy to use interface that seamlessly integrates with Windows Explorer. PowerArchiver creates and works with unlimited size ZIP archives with enhanced ZIP format speed and compression; a Password Manager stores your frequently used passwords; encrypts your archives using 5 different methods including 256-bit AES; back up your work with PowerArchiver's Auto-Backup tool and FTP support; creates powerful CAB and ZIP self extracting (SFX) archives using a Wizard; a Batch ZIP tool compresses hundreds of files all at once; and a Multi-Extract tool can extract hundreds of archives instantly.
Complete Feature List:
- Complete built-in support for 7-ZIP, ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, BH, RAR, ARJ, ARC, ACE, ZOO, GZ, and BZIP2 file formats
- Support for reading and extracting disc image formats: ISO, BIN, IMG and NRG
- Built-in support for XXE, UUE, and yENC encoded files and full MIME (Base 64) support
- Creating ZIP and CAB and PAE encrypted self-extracting archives using a Wizard interface
- Support for unlimited size ZIP archives, with improved performance when working with 100,000+ files
- Support for Deflate64, providing improved compression results (both size and speed)
- Complete support for PKZIP 4.0 and PKZIP 4.5 disk spanning
- Compression Profiles to store frequently used compression settings
- Full support for ZIP AES encryption, 128-bit/192-bit/256-bit (supports: PKZip 5.1 (full), Secure Zip 8.0 and WinZip 9.0 AE-1 & AE-2) and proprietary PAE format using 5 different methods: Blowfish (128-bit), DES (64-bit), Triple DES (128-bit), AES 128-bit, and AES 256-bit
- Support for AES encrypted 7-Zip archives and multivolume 7-Zip archives
- Uploading archives or backups directly to FTP or SFTP (SSH) sites with multiple profiles supported and timeout option
- Password manager for saving frequently used passwords
- Tool for creating PBS backup scripts and running automated backups
- Internal viewer that supports TXT, RTF, GIF, PNG, BMP, ICO, TIFF, GFI, SGI, EMF, WMF, PPM, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk, Truevision, - ZSoft Paintbrush, Kodak Photo-CD, JASC PaintShop Pro, and Dr. Halo file formats
- Many powerful archive operations (including: renaming files in archive, spanning archives, testing archives, viewing and writing comments, installing archives, and checking archives for viruses)
- Drag and Drop from/to Windows Explorer and the Desktop
- Two ways of viewing archives (Classic - all files in the same listing; Explorer - browsing through an archive like folders in Windows Explorer)
- Complete integration with Windows (extracting archives and creating archives directly from Windows Explorer using powerful "Explorer Shell Extensions")
- Ability to edit files within an archive using one single operation
- Printing file listing to text file or HTML document
- Tool for repairing corrupted ZIP archives
- Converting between file formats (for example: changing a ZIP archive to CAB archive, or LHA archive to ZIP archive)
- Extracting multiple archives at the same time
- Batch Zip function to create multiple different archives at once
- Favorite Folders to quickly locate archives
- Powerful Find function for searching within an archive
- Auto Update to automatically download and install new versions of PowerArchiver
- Powerful help in HTML and a tutorial with pictures for beginners
- Full skinning support via PSF files - includes interface skins, toolbar skins, icons and customizable application settings
- Customizable toolbar that can be docked to any side of the application or float independently
- Windows XP Theme and ClearType support
Changes in PowerArchiver 2007 Version 10.11 [June/2007]:
* Added first configuration screen for interface selection
* Added PA Starter option in Configuration
* Changed Configuration interface to tabbed interface for better look and feel for older systems
* Updated 7-zip engine to latest version
* Updated Unrar engine to latest version
* Updated Direct Skin engine to latest version
* Other minor improvements
* Bug #15: AV while closing PA in XP and Vista fixed
* Bug #00: All toolbars being shown in Vista fixed
* Bug #25: AV when doubleclicking on Word file fixed
* Bug #19: Crash when adding hundreds of files to Queue fixed
* Bug #13: D&D from archive to archive fixed
* Bug #21: Error when rearranging columns fixed
* Bug #23: AV when renaming files fixed
* Request #00: Add check box for highlight selected column option
* Request #14: Ability to use files inside PAE archive when we cancel password entry
* Request #28: Added ignoring volume names in paths to fix incompatible zips
* Other minor fixes
Size: 4.06 MB
Download PowerArchiver in your Language
µTorrent 1.7 Build 2585 Beta
µTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. µTorrent was designed to use as little cpu, space and memory as possible while offering all the functionalites expected from advanced clients. With BitTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth.
Features of "µTorrent":
· Multiple simultaneous downloads
· Smart bandwidth usage
· File level priorities
· Configurable bandwidth scheduling
· Global and per-torrent speed limiting
· Quickly resumes interrupted transfers
· UPnP support (WinXP only)
· Supports popular protocol extensions
· Trackerless support (Mainline DHT)
· Localized to different languages
· Typical memory use less than 6 MB
· Incredibly small: about 200 KB
Changes in µTorrent Version 1.7 (build 2585), 2007-06-11:
- Fix: tickling of Wine bug with TCP sockets
BETAS NOW SUPPORT AUTOMATIC UPDATING! Preferences -> Other -> Auto-update to beta version (default on in the 1.7 betas)
This will default to off for 1.7 stable (but not override if you turned it on).
Size: 205 KB
Download µTorrent Beta
Download µTorrent 1.6.1 Build 490 Stable
Automize 7.33 Enterprise
Automize is the leader in cross platform Automation software.
Automize is a task scheduler and automation software that can automate a variety of tasks, including ftp transfers, ftp monitoring, web downloads, web site monitoring, email checking and sending, telnet, ping, directory monitoring and more.
You can choose the task from one of the many categories and then customize it to your needs. Automize contains several pre-configured tasks, not commonly found in other applications, this includes automated SQL database queries, support for MS Office tasks, CGI testing and more. All of them offer a simple template that you can customize. In addition, the chaining feature can run tasks in sequence or conditionally depending on exit codes.
Automize is a software that allows you to schedule tasks and automate them. Scheduler tasks can be run by the second or minute, or on a hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Additional features include email notifications on task failure, FTP browsing, ZIP file viewer, extensive logging, remote task control and more.
It supports dynamic variables to achieve advanced automation tasks. The program is written in Java and therefore cross-platform compatible.
F E A T U R E S:
* Automate and execute tasks as well as other software programs and applications. No programming or script knowledge is required.
* Email Notification for all tasks based on task exit code.
* Dynamic variables are supported for most tasks. Most tasks also generate variables which can be used in other tasks. Create advanced automation solutions using our Automize tasks in conjunction with variables, directory/file monitors and our task chaining system.
* Command and Windows Command tasks can run your batch files, scripts or executable programs. It can also terminate them or obtain their exit codes for use in other Automize tasks.
* Chain Task Integrator includes Commands, database sql, check email, Ftp, Web downloads, send email, url spider downloads and monitors, telnet, ping, copy, print files etc.. Run multiple programs, commands, ftp, email, web downloads etc.. in sequence with options depending on Exit codes.
* Automate FTP to/from an intranet or internet server. Schedule ftp of files between your PC and the server and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time if needed. Ftp supports wildcards (*). Transfer multiple files at once. Supports Ftp logging and can be used as an Ftp daemon.
Schedule downloads of your favorite sports, weather, news or entertainment web page from the internet. You can automate downloads to a local filename based on the current month, day, or time for archiving. Web downloads supports Proxy Authorization for folks behind proxy servers.
* Monitor websites for any updates. Downloads any web page that has been modified.
* Check email and download email with attachments. Only messages meeting user set subject, date or sender conditions are downloaded.
* Schedule email messages with attachments to multiple recipients.
* Database SQL. Automatically send sql statements to databases. Monitor a database table for changes
* Telnet can be automated. Replay your Telnet commands on a schedule. The Advanced Telnet task can wait for your commands to finish (by detecting the telnet prompt) before sending the next telnet command.
* Ping a server to check if it is up. Maintains uptime statistics for your server.
* Automate programs, tasks or batch files with command line arguments. Launch a schedule program and pass command line arguments and start/working directory information to it.
* Zip files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
* Copy files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes
* Automate Microsoft Office products: Schedule a MS Access, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint macro or other commandline startup switch. You can also schedule an Access macro and compact or repair the database.
* Print document files or delete files on schedule
* Monitor directory tree for changes
* Alarms, message reminders
Size: 24.6 MB
GermaniX Transcoder LX 126.96.36.199
GX::Transcoder (formerly GermaniXEncoder) is a universal audio and video file transcoder. You can transcode audio files into many formats: AAC, MP4, M4A, Bonk, FLAC, LA, LPAC, MIDI, MP2, MP3, MPC, MPP, MP+, OptiomFrog, Ogg Vorbis, rkAudio, VQF, WavPack, TTA, WMA, Shorten, PCM, GSM, ADPCM, VOX, G721, G723, G726, uLaw, aLaw, DSP, Raw PCM, Monkeys Audio, AVI (Audio), MOD, Bonk and more. The video converter for video filetypes mpeg1, mpeg2, avi with all installed codecs and wmv (supports VCD, SVCD and DVD Extensions) comes with one of the next betas. The Transcoder also has a Cue-Cutter, a DB based Player, a NetRadio Stream Player with recording function and a Tagger for id3v1, id3v2, ape 2.0, OGG Comment, Flac Comment and WMA ID's.
Additionally the Transcoder uses plugins to add more functions for transforming and playing audio files. The GX::Transcoder can transfer the tags ID3v1, ID3v2, APE v1 and v2, Vorbis Comments, FLAC and WMA Tags.
Supported Formats :
Audio - MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, M4A, OGG, WAV, Speex, uLaw, aLaw, G711, G726, G729, Bonk, VQF, FLAC, OFR, WV, AAC, WMA
Video - all installed Codecs
Supported Tags - ID3v1, ID3v2, Flac Comment, WMA Tags, MP4 Tags, APE Tags, OGG Vorbis Tags
Supported Streams - IceCast, Streamcast
CueCutter - can cut mp3 files with cue-sheets
dbPlayer - Plays all supported output format. The used db format is a xBase compatible DB.
Changes in GermaniX Transcoder LX 188.8.131.52 :
- Add translation for the filename settings
- Add human simplified chinese translation
- Add human tradional chinese translation
- Fixed french translation thx to challenger
- Fixed some minor bugs
Size: 4.35 MB
Download GermaniX Transcoder LX
Download GX::Transcoder v184.108.40.20687
Download Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Use Right-click on Download and "Save Target As..."
Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 - Update
Adobe® Flash® Player is the high-performance, lightweight, highly expressive client runtime that delivers powerful and consistent user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones, and devices.
Adobe® (formerly Macromedia) Flash Player - the universal rich client for delivering effective Adobe Flash experiences across desktops and devices. Lets you view the best animation and entertainment on the Web. It displays Web application front-ends, high-impact Web site user interfaces, interactive online advertising, and short-form to long-form animation.
Adobe's Flash Player allows you to view interactive web content like games, business presentations, advertisements. The package includes only the Flash Player and is a stand alone installation. Technically, this is a Flash Player ActiveX Control. It will only play the file through your Web browser.
Installed on over 700 million Internet-connected desktops and mobile devices, Flash Player enables organizations and individuals to build and deliver great digital experiences to their end users.
Flash is the world's most pervasive software platform, reaching 97% of Internet-enabled desktops worldwide, as well as many popular devices. Since it is free of the design restrictions of more traditional Web display options, you can use it to clearly and exactly express your brand and company identity.
Size: 1.10 MB
Download Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 Final
Download Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 Update
Direct Installation from Adobe
For people using Firefox:
- Active Desktop Calendar 7.16 Build 070716
- Slim Browser 4.10 Build 008
- MP3Producer 2.58
- Norman Malware Cleaner: Built 2007/07/15
- Chessmaster 9000
- vLite 1.0 - Final
- Directory Opus 126.96.36.199 for Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- WMIDynamic WMI Method Execution
- لمن لديه صعوبة في فهم أي لغة غير العربية إليكم هذا الموقع للترجمة الفورية
- UEStudio '06 06.30a
|الموضوع||كاتب الموضوع||المنتدى||مشاركات||آخر مشاركة|
|OpenOffice.org 3.2.1 RC2/ OpenOffice.org 3.2.0 Final الباقة المكتبيّة المجّانيّة ..||Star Soft||برامج||3||30-05-2010 10:27 AM|
|OpenOffice.org 3.2.0 - Final||ux92xu||برامج||0||09-02-2010 01:01 PM|
|OpenOffice.org 2.4.1 Final||أحمد العيسى||برامج||11||22-11-2008 06:25 PM|
|OpenOffice.org 2.2.0 Final||hussain4810||برامج||5||04-04-2007 08:34 PM|
|OpenOffice.org 2.0 Final وصل||sadiki999||برامج||7||26-10-2005 02:31 AM|