|آخر عشرة مواضيع||المواضيع النشطة|
PowerArchiver 2007 10.10.10 - Final
PowerArchiver 2007 10.10.10 - Final
PowerArchiver offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
PowerArchiver is an award-winning archive utility for the WindowsĀ® family that provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools through an easy to use interface that seamlessly integrates with Windows Explorer. PowerArchiver creates and works with unlimited size ZIP archives with enhanced ZIP format speed and compression; a Password Manager stores your frequently used passwords; encrypts your archives using 5 different methods including 256-bit AES; back up your work with PowerArchiver's Auto-Backup tool and FTP support; creates powerful CAB and ZIP self extracting (SFX) archives using a Wizard; a Batch ZIP tool compresses hundreds of files all at once; and a Multi-Extract tool can extract hundreds of archives instantly. Complete Feature List:
- Complete built-in support for 7-ZIP, ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, BH, RAR, ARJ, ARC, ACE, ZOO, GZ, and BZIP2 file formats
- Support for reading and extracting disc image formats: ISO, BIN, IMG and NRG
- Built-in support for XXE, UUE, and yENC encoded files and full MIME (Base 64) support
- Creating ZIP and CAB and PAE encrypted self-extracting archives using a Wizard interface
- Support for unlimited size ZIP archives, with improved performance when working with 100,000+ files
- Support for Deflate64, providing improved compression results (both size and speed)
- Complete support for PKZIP 4.0 and PKZIP 4.5 disk spanning
- Compression Profiles to store frequently used compression settings
- Full support for ZIP AES encryption, 128-bit/192-bit/256-bit (supports: PKZip 5.1 (full), Secure Zip 8.0 and WinZip 9.0 AE-1 & AE-2) and proprietary PAE format using 5 different methods: Blowfish (128-bit), DES (64-bit), Triple DES (128-bit), AES 128-bit, and AES 256-bit
- Support for AES encrypted 7-Zip archives and multivolume 7-Zip archives
- Uploading archives or backups directly to FTP or SFTP (SSH) sites with multiple profiles supported and timeout option
- Password manager for saving frequently used passwords
- Tool for creating PBS backup scripts and running automated backups
- Internal viewer that supports TXT, RTF, GIF, PNG, BMP, ICO, TIFF, GFI, SGI, EMF, WMF, PPM, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk, Truevision, - ZSoft Paintbrush, Kodak Photo-CD, JASC PaintShop Pro, and Dr. Halo file formats
- Many powerful archive operations (including: renaming files in archive, spanning archives, testing archives, viewing and writing comments, installing archives, and checking archives for viruses)
- Drag and Drop from/to Windows Explorer and the Desktop
- Two ways of viewing archives (Classic - all files in the same listing; Explorer - browsing through an archive like folders in Windows Explorer)
- Complete integration with Windows (extracting archives and creating archives directly from Windows Explorer using powerful "Explorer Shell Extensions")
- Ability to edit files within an archive using one single operation
- Printing file listing to text file or HTML document
- Tool for repairing corrupted ZIP archives
- Converting between file formats (for example: changing a ZIP archive to CAB archive, or LHA archive to ZIP archive)
- Extracting multiple archives at the same time
- Batch Zip function to create multiple different archives at once
- Favorite Folders to quickly locate archives
- Powerful Find function for searching within an archive
- Auto Update to automatically download and install new versions of PowerArchiver
- Powerful help in HTML and a tutorial with pictures for beginners
- Full skinning support via PSF files - includes interface skins, toolbar skins, icons and customizable application settings
- Customizable toolbar that can be docked to any side of the application or float independently
- Windows XP Theme and ClearType support
Changes in PowerArchiver 2007 Version 10.10 [May 24, 2007]:
* Added first configuration screen for interface selection
* Added PA Starter option in Configuration
* Changed Configuration interface to tabbed interface for better look and feel for older systems
* Updated 7-zip engine to latest version
* Updated Unrar engine to latest version
* Updated Direct Skin engine to latest version
* Other minor improvements
Size: 4.06 MB
Download PowerArchiver in your Language
Working serial :
VSO ConvertXToDVD 184.108.40.206
ConvertXtoDVD (formerly DivXtoDVD) is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and in a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player.
ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular format such Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media.
The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
- Supported video formats: DivX, Xvid, MPEG4, MOV, AVI, WMV, WMV HD, DV, and more...
- Supported sources: existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards
- Can merge up to 4 hours of material from several movies or episodes
- Supported audio formats: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, and more...
- Handles subtitles files (.SRT .SUB/IDX) with color and font selection, and supports tags (italic, bold)
- Video format choice: NTSC, PAL, or automatic and PULL-DOWN
- Picture output: Widescreen, Fullscreen, or automatic
- Create Automatic chapters or edit your owns
- Fast preview mode to check if the source is loaded correctly
- Save the DVD structure on hard drive or burn it to a blank DVD
- Reliable burn engine integrated (supports all DVD formats)
- Fast and quality encoder (typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie)
- Variable options and settings for advanced users
- Control of the conversion speed vs quality
- DVD Menu control (auto-start, loop etc)
- DVD Menu edition (background, fond, color)
- Customizable interface (themes, dockable windows)
- Multilingual support (available languages...)
- Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
Changes in ConvertXtoDVD - 220.127.116.11 - Released 24st of May 2007:
some subtitle problems fixed (support of some ASS/SSA tags yet to be added, see 0000907)
- 0000905: [Feature Request] when checked 'add orginal file to DVD (if possible)' request for subtitles to be added too
- 0000906: [Bug] Video Camera DVD (Panasonic VDR-D300EG) are not recognized
- 0000869: [Unsupported file/stream format] Request for .ASS subtitle support
- 0000904: [Bug] Pal to NTSC subtitles always show and cant be disactivated
- 0000885: [Bug] vertical green line on right border on some video
- 0000896: [Bug] Not enough free space issue with version 18.104.22.168 (Windows 98)
Size: 7.44 MB
ReGet Deluxe 5.1 Build 296 Beta
ReGet Deluxe - the powerful download manager. Aimed at advanced and professional users it comes with extra features (advanced scheduler, site manager, downloads history), extra capabilties, extra settings to satisfy the everyday needs of power internet users and heavy downloaders.
ReGet Deluxe is the powerful download manager for downloading from Internet with the unmatched speed. Incredible speed is achieved by splitting the files being downloaded into sections and downloading these sections at the same time. Improve your download experience by 3-5 times faster downloads, easy installation and seamless integration with all popular browsers.
ReGet Deluxe resumes broken downloads from FTP, HTTP and HTTPS servers, from online data storages. It saves your time because you never have to download again what you already have on your hard-drive. Advanced integration system lets work with all types of links, including forms and redirection scripts.
Unmatched Scheduler, Site Manager and History features have been added for the "natural born" downloaders and help schedule and organize your downloads your way!
Beside dramatically increasing speed of your downloads, wherever you have Cable/ADSL or dial-up connection, dial-up users can utilize the built-in dial-up integration to schedule dialing up to your ISP, downloading and then hanging up. Built-in Search pane helps you to find music in MP3 format and other files.
ReGet Deluxe Features
Ease of Use :
Unmatched: No-quiz installation: Select your connection type and ReGet Deluxe will automatically tune the download settings to use your Internet connection to its fullest extent.
No-wiz installation: ReGet Deluxe can automatically detect and use your browser's proxy server settings. One-click downloading: ReGet Deluxe works as the default download tool for all the popular browsers, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 and higher, Netscape Communicator 4.0 and higher, Opera 4.0 and higher, NetCaptor 6.1, NeoPlanet 5.2, MSN Explorer 6.0.
Unmatched: Now with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and Netscape Navigator 6 support.
Original: Quick download of multiple files linked from the same page with the original "Download All by ReGet Deluxe" browser context menu command
Unmatched: Complete control: We've even made the toolbar in ReGet Deluxe fully customizable. Configure it to suit your needs!
Choose the interface mode (Simple, Advanced or Expert) accordingly to your downloading needs and experience.
Switching on (off) the Offline mode you can stop (start) all downloads in one click. Core Features :
ReGet Deluxe supports file download (retrieval) from both file transfer (FTP) and web (HTTP) servers.
Reliable downloads: ReGet Deluxe will make unlimited attempts to download the file until the download is completed.
No time is wasted: ReGet Deluxe resumes broken downloads from where they left off from both HTTP and FTP servers. It saves you time as you don't have to download again what you already have on your hard-drive!
Unmatched: ReGet Deluxe can download from secure servers (HTTPS) with the special add-on available from the download page.
Unmatched: ReGet Deluxe can download from online file storages (like MySpace.com, iDrive.com, etc).
Local network support: ReGet Deluxe supports all popular proxy servers so you can use it in a corporate network.
Unmatched: ReGet Deluxe supports not only basic proxy authentication, but also NT challenge/response (NTLM).
Stream protocols (MMS, RTSP) support.
FTP compression (MODE Z) support. Fastest Downloads, Best Download Experience :
Unmatched: 3-5 times speed improvement: with ReGet Deluxe feature to split the files being downloaded in sections and download all the sections at the same time. That is from 300% to 500% improvement!
Mirror Search: ReGet automatically searches for additional ********s (mirrors) for your downloads and chooses the optimal ******** to download from. More information about Mirror Search feature (including privacy questions) can be found here.
Original: Easy browsing while downloading: ReGet Deluxe can detect browser activity and automatically lower its traffic usage if the browser transfers data, giving you the ability to browse the Internet without interrupting your downloads.
Heaven for modem users: ReGet Deluxe has built-in dial-up integration. You don't have to run a lot of programs to download just one file. ReGet Deluxe can dial up to your ISP, download files and hang up when the download is finished.
No slowdown: if one particular download slows down, ReGet Deluxe can reconnect to a server, giving a jump start to your download.
Download from secured FTP servers via SSL.
Partially ZIP Download command allows you to preview any ZIP archive before downloading and download only selected files. Advanced Features:
Unmatched: Advanced browser integration system allows ReGet Deluxe to intercept and process all types of links, including forms and redirection scripts.
Unmatched: ReGet Deluxe provides extensive logging of every download attempt and every program action, whether it was successful or failed.
Original: With the Site Manager you can set the downloading properties (such as login and password, maximum allowed connections, etc.) for any server you will be downloading from.
Unmatched: Built-in Advanced Scheduler lets you schedule such events as: start and pause downloads, start and close program, dial and hang up. You can set any ReGet Deluxe event to happen at any time you want, regularly or depending on another event.
Built-in FTP Explorer that allows to display the structure of a remote FTP server in a user-friendly format, so a user can choose what files or directories he wants to download.
Unmatched: Total recall: Advanced History will give you information about all the files you have ever downloaded. You'll never forget when, what and from where you have downloaded a file and where it is stored.
Search pane - now you don't need a separate program to find files for downloading.
Automatical Antivirus checking makes your downloads secure from viruses and trojans.
Unmatched: You can now edit the properties for a number of selected downloads in one go.
Unmatched: Use macros to automatically create folders named according to the extensions of downloaded files, date of downloading or name of the destination server.
UnmatchedLink extracting feature - you can extract all the URLs from the large text, just dropping it to the floating window
A step forward in the interface technology - like Microsoft Windows family, ReGet Deluxe now comes with schemes, allowing further personalization. Since this new technology does not employ "skins", it does not significantly affect size of the program, nor its performance.
Use Categories feature to define download properties depending on the type of downloaded file (music, video, games, software etc.)
Use Internet Explorer toolbar to get access to ReGet Deluxe features without opening the program main window. Changes in ReGet Deluxe 5.1 Build 296, [24 May 2207]:
- "56K dial up modem" option bug fixed (bug 135) refactoring, THIS BUILD WILL REQUIRE REACTIVATION
Size: 2.53 MB
Download Plugins and HTTPS Module
Download ReGet Deluxe 5.1 Build 296 Full
Download ReGet Deluxe 5.0 Build 295 Full
CuteFTP 8.0.6 Build 05.23.2007.1 Professional Edition
CuteFTP Professional is a software tool for transferring files between your PC and remote computers anywhere on the Internet, securely and efficiently, over multiple Internet protocols. Its built-in Connection Wizard will walk you through connecting to an FTP site in seconds and its user-friendly interface will have you transferring files in no time, even if you are a beginner. Whether publishing a Web page, downloading the latest digital images, software and music or transferring high-volume files between branch offices.
CuteFTP Professional provides simple yet powerful tools for tackling the complex challenges of data management and helps achieve HIPAA, GLBA and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance. CuteFTP 7 Professional Edition Features:
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP Compatible
- Windows 2003 & IIS6 Compatible
- Compliant with RFC 959, 2228, 2389, 2289 & More
- Compliant with OpenSSL Libraries 0.9.7d
- Compliant with ZLIB Libraries 1.2.1
- Compliant with latest secsh (Secure Shell) drafts
- Fast Startup (Delay Loaded Components)
Transfers :Connectivity :
- Concurrent Transfers from Multiple Sites
- Multi-part (Accelerated) Transfers
- Compressed (ZIP, CAB, GZIP/TARBALL) Transfers
- Streaming Compressed Transfers (MODE Z)
- Transfer Integrity Checking (CRC Checksum)
- Resume Interrupted Transfer Support
- Scheduled Transfers & Tasks
- Bandwidth Throttling Controls
- Site-to-Site Transfers
- Advanced Transfer Queue
- Filtered Transfers
- Manual Transfers
- Transfer Auto-rename Options
- Transfer Auto Change-Case Options
- Configurable Overwrite Rules
- Transfer Remote & Local Timestamp Controls
- After Transfer Events Controls
- Transfer/Receive Buffer Controls
- Auto-detect Data Transfer Mode (PASV / PORT)
- Auto-detect Transfer Type (ASCII / Binary)
- Cut, Copy, Paste Transfers)
- Drag 'n Drop and Menu-based Transfers
- HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, SFTP Support
- Multiple FTP Server Host Type Support
- Concurrent Connections to Multiple Sites
- Step-by-Step Connection Wizard
- Quick Connect "Address Bar"
- Site Manager (Address Book)
- Site Manager Import / Export
- 3rd Party Address Book Importer
- Data Port Range Limiter
- NAT Auto-detect (Port Mapping)
- HTTP Proxy Support
- Manual Configuration of Proxy Settings
- Auto-detect Windows Proxy Settings
- Socks 4 & 5 Proxy Support
- EPSV and EPRT (IPv6) Support
- IP/Port Range Control
- OnStartup Connection Events
- OnConnect Switch to Folder Options
- Configurable Connection Keep Alive Feature
- DUN/LAN Integration and Options
- Cached Connections for Offline Browsing
- Multiple Folder Caching Options
- Per Site & Global Connection Options
- SSL v3 (TLS) Support
- SSL Implicit (Port 990) Support
- SSL Explicit (AUTH SSL) Support
- SSL Client & Server Certificate Support
- SSL Certificate Creation Wizard
- SSL Certificate Local Trusted Store
- SSL Use Windows Trusted Root CA Store
- SSL "Strong" Keys up to 4096 bits
- SSL Clear Command or Data Channel Option
- SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) Transfers
- HTTPS (HTTP over SSL Connections)
- SSH2 Secure Shell (SFTP) Support
- SSH2 Password & Public Key Authentication
- SSH2 Identify File Creation Wizard (RSA/DSA Keys)
- SSH2 Sec. Key Password Store or Prompt Option
- SSH2 Cipher, Mac, Compression Options
- SSH2 Remote Rename & ASCII Transfers
- SSH2 Trusted Identity Store
- OTP (One Time Password) MD4 & MD5 Logins
- Blowfish Encrypted Site Manager Option
- Password Storage and Access Policies
- Script/Macro Recording & Playback
- COM Interface / Scripting
- Folder Synchronization Tool
- Folder Comparison Tool
- Local Folder Monitoring Tool
- Site Backup & Archival Tool
- Integrated Full Screen Text/HTML Editor
- Remote "Server Side" ASCII File Editing
- Thumbnail view of image files
- Bookmark Frequent Paths
- Custom Command Create / Edit / Playback
- Manual FTP Command Insertion
- Custom Command Create / Edit / Playback
- Remote File & Folder Permissions Editor
- File/Folder Property/CHMOD Display & Modify
Changes in version 8.0.5 :
- Corrected Windows Registry entry for shell extensions.
- Corrected issue where remote site connection may go offline when a user attempts to open a directory that contains a Table of Contents (TOC) index file.
- Corrected issue where Turbo mode may generate errors when attempting multiple part transfers.
- Corrected issue where scheduled download task with date/time set in the past may be added to queue pane.
- Corrected issue where Remote Site Connection may go offline when a user opens a folder with an index file larger then 100KB then tries to open a different folder with an index file under 100KB in size.
- View a complete list of changes.
Size: 7.87 MB
If the above patch doesn't work, download this:
CuteFTP 8.0.6 Build 05.23.2007.1 Professional Edition BetaMaster Patch Only
CuteFTP 8.0.6 Build 05.23.2007.1 Professional Edition Setup + BetaMaster Patch
Oh! Don't forget to uninstall previous versions before you install!
Here is the changelog in 8.0.6...
- Corrected issue where the site manager file could get cleared.
- Corrected issue where UAC was required to be turned off for both
- Admin and Standard User accounts on Windows Vista machines.
- Corrected issue with error message that displayed after the
- CuteFTP GUI was closed on Windows Vista machines.
- Corrected issue where CuteFTP was not respecting permissions when installed on Windows Vista.
- Modified contents of Suspect Mode dialog window.
- Updated the dates in the Help About and Splash screen. (WTF? This is a change?!?!?!)
- Corrected issue where Smart Keep Alive could cause the Edit window to lose focus.
Raxco PerfectDisk 8.0 Build 64 Workstation/ Server Edition
Raxco Software, the leader in disk defragmentation, now provides the power of enterprise defragmentation for desktop and laptop users with PerfectDisk. PerfectDisk's easy to use interface and powerful defrag engine were designed for users who do not require the capabilities of network defragmentation and advanced features for the enterprise.PerfectDisk is a software that helps you to defrag disks. If you want to optimize your computer to run faster and perform better so you can do more ā€“ whether work or surfing the Web ā€“ and don't run in a networked environment like many companies, then PerfectDisk is for you. PerfectDiskĀ® 8 Version delivers speed, thoroughness, and ease-of-use for all WindowsĀ® home, small business, and large enterprise users. PerfectDiskĀ® Version 8.0, the world's most popular and thorough disk defragmentation solution, combines speed, thoroughness flexibility, control and ease-of-use to help improve PC and server performance. Global enterprises benefit from faster computers through regular, automated, unattended defragmentation with PerfectDisk. Certified by MicrosoftĀ® for Windows, PerfectDisk is designed for today's largest disk drives. With PerfectDisk's Command Center management console, complete management and control is at the administrator's fingertips. If you are serious about disk defragmentation, optimization, and free space consolidation, you'll find PerfectDisk meets your high demands and requirements.
The PerfectDisk Difference :
ā€¢ Certified by Microsoft
ā€¢ The PerfectDisk Command Center, the most robust defragmentation management console available today - providing full deployment, configuration , management and reporting for the enterprise
ā€¢ Designed to defragment the largest and most fragmented drives
ā€¢ SMARTPlacementā„¢ patented optimization strategy to reduce time and resources consumed during defragmentation runs
ā€¢ Space Restoration Technologyā„¢ to consolidate free space into the largest possible blocks
ā€¢ AutoPilot Scheduling to automate everything
ā€¢ Patent-pending Resource Savertā„¢ technology to speed defragmentation
ā€¢ Intelligent screen saver mode
ā€¢ Defragments files and free space in one pass
ā€¢ CPU and I/O throttling
ā€¢ Requires as little as 5% free space
ā€¢ Single File Defrag
ā€¢ Perfect Managementā„¢ provides complete integration with Active Directory
ā€¢ Perfect-Timeā„¢ threshold capabilities for enhanced automation
ā€¢ Full-featured command line options (local and network) to accommodate unique environments
ā€¢ Works seamlessly with PerfectDisk for Exchange to automate the offline compaction & defragmentation of Exchange data stores
PerfectDisk version 8.0 provides new and enhanced features and easier navigation for home users, SMB (Small and Medium Business), and enterprise users. There is better performance on larger drives, improved reporting and manageability, full 64-bit support, and many more exciting new capabilities. The new version of PerfectDisk version 8.0 has two interfaces: Client and Command Center, designed for single users, small user groups, and corporate users. PerfectDisk Client is designed for home users or small business users who need to manage their computers individually. PerfectDisk Client simulates most of the functionality of PerfectDisk 7.0 with new and enhanced feature additions.
PerfectDisk Client's New and Enhanced Features :
* NEW patent-pending Resource SaverTM technology allows PerfectDisk to find all the pieces of a file without first opening the file, saving all the system resources typically required to open each file. This allows PerfectDisk to more efficiently defragment even the largest of drives with minimal system impact.
* Statistics: The following NEW features have been introduced in the Statistics:
- Addition of new graphing ability to visually track fragmentation and performance statistics over a period of time.
- Additional File Type statistics have been added. There are several pre-defined file types based on file extension (text, program, music, graphic, video) as well as users can add additional extension to these defined file types. This allows users to quickly identify what "types" of files are on their system (number of files and size on drive) and which ones are taking up the most space.
- Last Analysis or defrag bitmap statistics are available. This allows USERS to run PerfectDisk and see the result of a defrag pass that occurred (at) some time in the past when the user wasn't monitoring the result.
* AutoPilot Scheduling: The entire scheduling capabilities are now under the NEW name AutoPilot Scheduling. The following - NEW and ENHANCED features have been introduced in the Scheduling:
Scheduling has been ENHANCED to allow for more robust combinations. For example, you may schedule a defrag to run weekly on Mondays and Thursdays only.
- NEW Screen Saver scheduling for the Professional version of Windows has been introduced. This allows users to have PerfectDisk automatically defragment their drive(s) when Windows detectsĀ that their computer is "idle" (not being used by the user) and the drive hasn't been defragmented in X days (user definable). This gives an additional method to allow you more flexibility to scheduling defragmentation.
* NEW Single File Defrag: Rather than defragmenting the entire drive, this allows users to quickly and efficiently select a single file for defragmentation (e.g., graphic or video file that you may be working on, game file, etc.).
* NEW Consolidate Free Space Defrag: part of PerfectDisk's Space Restoration TechnologyTM. This method creates the largest piece of contiguous free space available which can be useful prior to creating large files or in performing partition resizing operations. It is also useful prior to compressing a virtual hard drive on a virtual machine, as a large amount of contiguous space can be recaptured.
* NEW I/O throttling: PerfectDisk automatically detects if the drive is "busy" and thus reduces its drive I/O usage during that time. This allows PerfectDisk to run on very busy drives without imposing any additional load.
* NEW CPU throttling: PerfectDisk allows you to raise or lower the CPU priority at which it runs. While PerfectDisk actually uses very little in CPU resources, it allows customers that have CPU bound systems to feel comfortable running PerfectDisk at a lower priority and not impose a noticeable CPU load on the system.
* NEW Automatic shutdown after defrag: PerfectDisk has the ability to automatically shut down the system after a defrag pass has been performed (Workstation versions of Windows only).
* NEW Power Management: PerfectDisk detects if a system is running on battery (UPS) and then decides whether to stop or not start defragmentation. This is most applicable to laptop users who need to preserve battery life. This is also useful for systems running on a UPS.
* NEW On Screen Help: PerfectDisk has introduced the On Screen Help functionality that gives you an overview of the actions that can be performed when a particular section of PerfectDisk is in focus. The help window is located at the right side of the PerfectDisk window and can be resized or closed.
PerfectDisk Command Center:
For corporate users, the new PerfectDisk Command Center, a management console for deploying, scheduling, configuring, managing, and reporting on your enterprise defragmentation. The PerfectDisk Command Center is designed for the corporate user who manages a group of computers in large scale corporations. PerfectDisk Command Center provides the ability to deploy, manage and configure multiple computers on networks without users needing to know how to use Active Directory or 3rd party tools.
* The goal of the Command Center is to provide the ability to manage a group of computers remotely and simultaneously. The PerfectDisk Command Center provides a single glance status summary showing any fragmentation "issues" found with your managed computers. "Issues" could be that a defrag pass has never been performed, a scheduled defragmentation pass didn't run as configured, file fragmentation is high, free space fragmentation is high, etc...
* Alerts are color identified to visually draw attention to any problems that administrators can then quickly resolve.
* Administrators can deploy and update PerfectDisk quickly and efficiently across a large number of systems. Administrators can check the status of deployment and updates at any time.
* Provides the ability to custom define groups and only see those computers that you want to manage. If you only manage 10 computers, you don't want to see 100 computers in your network.
* Provides email notification if an Alert or Warning threshold is reached. Administrators do not have to remember to check if there are issues. PerfectDisk notifies them automatically if there are any issues. This removes the checking from their daily/weekly checklist of things to do.
* For each managed computer, a connection directly to terminal service/remote desktop is provided. If there is an issue, the administrator can directly remote into that computer without having to leave the PerfectDisk Command Center. This saves time in troubleshooting.
* PerfectDisk Client statistics are accessible from the PerfectDisk Command Center, allowing administrators access to the data for reporting purposes.
Changes in PerfectDisk 8.00.64:
ā€¢ PerfectDisk Command Center
1. When viewing the History dialog, the text display was sometimes poorly formatted. This has been fixed.
2. Console incorrectly displayed the Last Run Date for a computer added to an existing schedule. This has been fixed.
3. Code was added to support adding computers to a group using the fully qualified domain name (ComputerName.Domain.com).
ā€¢ PerfectDisk Client
1. Code was added to exclude certain SafeBoot encryption files. Moving these files could cause your computer to become non-bootable.
2. If your drive was very large PerfectDisk displayed some of the statistics using scientific notation. This has been fixed.
Size: 9.85 MB
Download Retail PerfectDisk 8.0.64 Workstation Edition
Download Retail PerfectDisk 8.0.64 Server Edition
Download PerfectDisk 8.0.63 Command Center
LimeWire Pro 4.13.6 Beta
LimeWire - The Fastest P2P File Sharing Program on the Planet, running on the Gnutella Network. It is open standard software running on an open protocol, free for the public to use. LimeWire allows you to share any file such as.mp3s, .avis, jpgs, tiffs, etc., allows you to search for multiple files at the same time, available in several different languages, and is most famous for its ease-of-use and cross-platform compatibility. Limewire is written in Java, and will run on Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Solaris, and other computing platforms. 1. NO BUNDLED SOFTWARE OF ANY KIND! No spyware. No adware. Guaranteed.
2. Firewall to Firewall Transfers. Since about 60% of users are currently firewalled, this feature greatly increases the amount of content on the network.
3. Faster network connections. Using new "UDP Host Caches", LimeWire starts up and connects faster then ever before!
4. Universal Plug 'N Play. UPnP support allows LimeWire to find more search results and have faster downloads.
5. iTunes Integration. Windows users can now take advantage of LimeWire's iTunes integration.
6. Creative Commons Integration. LimeWire now recognizes OGGs and MP3s licensed under a Creative Commons License.
7. "What's New?" feature. Users can browse the network for the most recent content additions.
8. Search drill down results. Searches in LimeWire now immediately display the artists, albums and other information that fully describes files.
9. Proxy support. Users can now use web proxies to route their to protect their identity.
10. Support for International searches and International groups. Users can now search in any language, and LimeWire ensures that a user will be connected to other users with their own language to aide international users to receive search results in their native language and to find content from sources that are close to home.
LimeWire still has the following great features:
- Ease of use - just install, run, and search
- Ability to search by artist, title, genre, or other metainformation
- Elegant multiple search tabbed interface
- "Swarm" downloads from multiple hosts help you get files faster
- iTunes integration for Mac and Windows users
- Unique "ultrapeer" technology reduces bandwidth requirements for most users
- Integrated chat
- Directly connect to a computer
- Browse host feature--even works through firewalls
- Added Bitzi metadata lookup
- International versions: Now available in many new languages
- Connects to the network using GWebCache, a distributed connection system
- Automatic local network searches for lightning-fast downloads
- Support for MAGNET links that allow you to click on web page links that access Gnutella
Size: 4.40 MB
Download Full v4.13.6 Beta
Here is link:
Portable LimeWire Pro v4.12.3 4.5 Mb portable
Ease of use - just install, run, and search Ability to search by artist, title, genre, or other metainformation Elegant multiple search tabbed interface "Swarm" downloads from multiple hosts help you get files faster
iTunes integration for Mac and Windows users Unique "ultrapeer" technology reduces bandwidth requirements for most users Integrated chat Directly connect to a computer Browse host feature--even works through firewalls Added Bitzi metadata lookup International versions: Now available in many new languages Connects to the network using GWebCache, a distributed connection system Automatic local network searches for lightning-fast downloads Support for MAGNET links that allow you to click on web page links that access Gnutella
Kerio MailServer 6.4.0 Build 3364
Kerio MailServerā„¢ represents a new generation of mail servers designed for corporate networks. To help combat increasing security threats, Kerio MailServerā„¢ offers a wide range of features to keep email from being intercepted, infected by computer viruses, or sent as spam. Kerio MailServer is state-of-the-art secure email server allowing companies to collaborate via email, shared contacts, shared calendars and tasks. * Secure mail. Kerio MailServer is a super-fast secure multiple domain mail server working with all POP3 and IMAP desktop mail clients for Windows, Linux and Mac.
* Anti-virus protection.Ā Unique internal antivirusĀ control is a part of both versions of the mail server: Kerio MailServer with integrated McAfeeĀ Antivirus and Kerio MailServer with support for external antiviruses (Avast, AVG, eTrust, NOD32, Sophos, Symantec).
* Anti-spam protection. By standard, Kerio MailServer comes with built-in SpamEliminator providing comprehensive spam detection and blocking. A powerful set of innovative anti-spam tools such as Caller ID, directory harvest attack protection and bandwidth limitation help companies significantly reduce the legal and security risks associated with spam.
* Kerio WebMail & Kerio WebMail Mini. Two different web-based email clients, one with the look and feel of Microsoft Outlook and the other optimized for viewing email on PDA devices, provide users with both comfort and speed while working from most modern web browsers, including Safari and Firefox.
* Groupware. As a replacement for Microsoft Exchange, Kerio MailServer provides the same access to shared calendars, shared contacts and tasks from Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Entourage, and Kerio WebMail, while delivering lower TCO and better user experience for SMEs.
* Easy administration. Administrators can download, install and configure the mail server in minutes. Simple wizards assist with most common administration tasks. Administration console allows for secure remote access and provides bookmarks for multiple servers.
* Migration tool from Microsoft Exchange. To help companies migrate from Microsoft Exchange 5.5/2000/2003 to Kerio MailServer, Kerio offers Kerio Exchange Migration Tool. It migrates users, folder structure, messages, all attachments, calendars, contacts and tasks.
* Directory services. Managing user accounts in Kerio MailServer is possible using either the internal database or external directory services. Kerio MailServer has seamless integration with Active Directory on Windows and Apple Open Directory on Mac OS X Server.
* Scalability. Kerio MailServer is a scalable messaging server that can support anywhere from 20 users, in a small local area network, to several thousands of users running from just one server. One server easily supports 500 concurrent IMAP users with anti-virus and anti-spam filter running without a hit on performance.
* Supported operating systems. Kerio MailServer runs on Windows 2000/XP/2003, server and desktop editions, Red Hat Linux, SUSE Linux and Mac OS X. Kerio Outlook Connector for Microsoft Outlook runs on Windows 2000/XP/2003.
Changes in Version 6.4.0 - May 15, 2007 :
+ Support for Windows Vistaā„¢
+ Added support for new devices in ActiveSyncĀ®: Nokia E, Sony Ericsson M600, P990 and DataViz RoadSync client.
+ Added support for synchronization of Windows Calendar on Vista (calendar subscribing/publishing).
+ Support for intermediate SSL certificates
* ORDB.org DNS blacklist has been closed. ORDB blacklist is removed from configuration on upgrade.
* Updated SpamHaus DNS blacklist configuration.
* Contact birthday and anniversary can be set before 1970.
* Improved Kerio MailServer Engine monitor.
* Improved email delivery to SMTP servers which cannot establish SSL connection.
* Increased performance and speed of WebAdmin user management.
* Enhanced support for multiple CPUs in antivirus checking.
* Added ability to disable SSLv2 and force SSLv3/TLSv1 only in secure connections (see the KB article).
* Added support for new Linux versions (see the System Requirements on Kerio website).
* Added support for decoding x-uuencoded attachments.
* LOGIN authentication method supports initial-response parameter for faster authentication.
* Support for subscription of Kerio MailServer calendars from Outlook 2007 via iCal.
* Improved uninstallation process on Mac OS X. Added option to remove configuration files and/or message store during uninstallation.
- KMS had to be restarted after certain Sophos antivirus updates.
- Attachment file name in attachment filter report was not decoded.
- Messages downloaded from POP3 server were forwarded with wrong sender address.
- Certain recurring event might not be displayed properly around daylight saving time change.
- Emails from myspace.com could be rejected due to invalid format.
- It was not possible to delete and create same folder in a short period of time in Entourage 2004.
- Fixed forwarding of DSN reports in email forwarding.
- Some recurring events with exceptions could be lost in Entourage 2004.
- Fixed ability to change calendar properties in Entourage 2004.
- Property X-FILE-AS was not updated during Entourage 2004 synchronization.
- Certain TNEF messages (winmail.dat) could be delivered with a delay.
- Emails forwarded to the archive via remote address could have incorrect line terminators in email headers.
- Spell checking certain words in WebMail could cause high CPU usage.
- Watchkms utility could produce error messages in the watchdog or console log on Mac OS X.
- MailServer sometimes failed to start after upgrade from KMS 5.7.x.
- Attendee could not accept update of meeting request on PDA.
- Updating events with attendees on PDA could cause duplicated items in calendar.
- Calendar events created on Palm Treo 650 might cause high CPU usage.
- Sender address containing some unusual characters might be rejected in SMTP session.
- ActiveSync: DirectPush could report changes in email folder several times which caused frequent device synchronizations.
- ActiveSync: Contact note could be lost during synchronization after editing the contact on mobile device.
- ActiveSync: Fixed big message downloading on Palm Treo 680.
- ActiveSync: Event invitation synchronized to device was always marked as tentative.
- ActiveSync: Accepting meeting update could produce event duplication in calendar.
- ActiveSync: Synchronization of Windows Mobile 2003SE device could end with error 401.
- ActiveSync: Forwarding email to invalid email address was not reported to the error log properly.
- Fixed missing space character in emails with long subject sent to mailing list.
- Email was not parsed correctly if body part boundaries contain special characters.
- Digitally signed email sent to mailing list had invalid signature when viewing in NNTP.
- Kerio MailServer uninstallation on Mac OS X did not remove message store created in non-default ********.
- Fixed many small bugs
Kerio Administration Console:
+ Support for Windows Vistaā„¢
+ Added server certificate validation in remote administration.
* Mail monitor is integrated into the System Preferences on Mac OSĀ® X.
* Added help file in PDF format on Linux.
- Fixed size of pie charts in statistics.
- Fixed importing from CSV file in Administration Console on Linux.
- Fixed possible crash in user administration.
- Fixed possible crash in log view.
- Some folder names in Mobile Device Status window were not translated.
- Fixed: Default value in log rotation setting was too low and might cause performance problems.
- Fixed many small bugs
+ Support for Internet ExplorerĀ® 7 on Windows Vista
* Redesigned Settings drop-down menu.
* Separated Out-of-office to extra dialog and increased its size.
* Added Apple keys (Command for shortcuts and selections, Alt for drag'n'drop copy, Backspace for deleting).
* Mail content is preserved if session expired during writing.
* Contact birthday and anniversary can be set before 1970.
* Date in contact, event and task dialogs can be edited manually.
* Attachments can be removed from forwarded and draft mail.
* Attachments can be added by drag'n'drop on Attach button using FirefoxĀ® extension dragdropupload 1.5.22 (
* "Check names" improved, now work also with distribution lists.
* "today" link in calendar is inactive if today is displayed. ! Dropped support for MozillaĀ® and Firefox 1.0 in full WebMail.
- WebMail could load slowly in Internet Explorer 6 in some configurations.
- Mail with incorrect format (wrong charset) was not displayed.
- It was impossible to move "Out of office" filter rule.
- Displaying certain undelivered mails caused PHP Fatal error in error log.
- "Check names" didn't respect Settings -> Mail composing -> Search for...
- Blank browser page was opened when saving attachment.
- Attendees could change a meeting, pretending to be the organizer.
- Quick search in contact folder had too many results.
- Event with duration 24 hours was not always displayed as all-day event.
- Contact search offered searching in already deleted contact folder.
- Displaying a mail might cause "External Protocol Request" in Firefox 1.5.
- All-day meeting invitation showed wrong date in negative timezone.
- Contact from Apple Address Book could be shown incorrectly.
- Size and position of Sticky Note was lost after saving.
- Displaying many contacts at once could freeze the browser.
- Corrected French translation of "remove" mail attachment.
- Calendar print could print other month than was visible for user.
- Free/busy table showed wrong day titles for all day events.
- Copy and paste mail content to new mail window might cause an error in IE7.
- Calendar week view was corrupted in special cases in Firefox.
- Date was shown in message list for today mails in some situations.
- Calendar monthly view might be broken in some months and timezones.
- Sorting contacts search dialog by display name sorted it by first name.
- Toolbar buttons were wrongly placed in Safari.
- It was impossible to share a folder to a group in different domain.
- Encrypted VDS mails might be corrupted (extra CRLF at end of text files).
- WebMail asked for password on re-entering even when the session has been still valid.
- Dates in all-day events could be wrong if created between 11 ā€“ 12 PM.
- UTF-16 encoded HTML attachment from Outlook 2007 was not displayed.
- Fixed many small bugs.
Kerio Web Administration:
+ Support for Internet Explorer 7 on Windows Vista
* Significant performance improvement for 1000+ user view
- Support for Mozilla and Firefox 1.0- is dropped.
- Fixed impossible to delete 200 users by multi-delete
- Fixed many small bugs and design glitches.
Kerio Outlook Connector
+ Support for Windows Vista
+ Support for Microsoft Outlook 2007
+ Support for ActiveSyncĀ® 4.2 and 4.5
- Categories could not be removed from sticky notes and distribution lists.
- Email address with special characters was not saved in contact.
- Downloading email from POP3 in Kerio Outlook Connector profile might produce an error message.
- Fixed many small bugs
Kerio Synchronization Plug-in
+ Support for Windows Vista
+ Support for Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Fixed random duplication of some calendar events.
Size: 49.1 MB
Jetico Personal Firewall 22.214.171.124
Jetico Personal Firewall protects your computer from unwanted hacker's attacks from outside as well as from malicious programs "living" secretly inside your computer's memory and hard drive. Three levels of protection are included: low-level network packets filtering, application-level network events filtering and filtering of user-level process activity. Jetico Personal Firewall checks every packet that comes in or out of your computer. Using configuration sets for Security Policy you define how your computer is connected to the local network and the whole Internet. Your computer may be completely hidden from any unfriendly attempts to access your hard drive while you are able to access any web sites you want and you decide on which applications are allowed to access Internet and which are not. With Jetico Personal Firewall you feel secure, safe and protected while enjoying all Internet activities.
The Jetico Personal Firewall software allows the user:
- Protect computer from both inbound hackers' attacks from network as well as from unwished network access attempts performed by malicious software.
- Choose a pre-defined Security Policy.
- Edit existing Security Policy.
- Create own Security Policy (i.e. the firewall rule set configuration).
- Monitor running applications that access network.
- Monitor selected/all the network packets as well as selected network events.
New features in Jetico Personal Firewall v.2:
ā€¢ Jetico Personal Firewall v2 runs as privileged Windows service. It can protect computer before user logon.
ā€¢ Native support for Windows XP Fast User Switching and Terminal Services.
ā€¢ Jetico Personal Firewall supports Access Control Lists for all main functions. Administrator can configure ACL to grant access to particular firewall functions for any user or group.
ā€¢ Windows XP Service Pack 2 Security Center support.
ā€¢ Improved rule editing interface.
ā€¢ New popup message. The new look for popup dialog is presented. Popup message text and rule creation options can be modified.
ā€¢ Firewall variables formerly controlled by Configuration Wizard, are integrated into main application window.
ā€¢ Language file support for easy localization. All translatable words and phrases are taken from single UTF-8 encoded text file.
ā€¢ New XML-based open configuration file format. Detailed documentation is available upon request.
ā€¢ The new version maintains single protected firewall configuration for all users.
ā€¢ Simplified controls for configuration.
ā€¢ New hash handling scheme. Separate table for hash checking.
ā€¢ Each firewall filtering layer has own root table.
ā€¢ New automatic variables (per-connection) for local connections are supported.
ā€¢ Rules support lists of parameters where possible.
ā€¢ IP rules support IP address ranges.
ā€¢ Low level protocol rules support filtering by MAC address.
ā€¢ Application rules have events for direct and indirect access to network. Indirect access details are also available.
ā€¢ New module for hash checking created.
ā€¢ Application, Process attack and Hash checking rules support wildcards in file paths.
ā€¢ Log entries can be associated with rule.
ā€¢ Firewall can create rule based on log information.
ā€¢ New WELF-compatible text log format. WELF is supported by many log analyzers.
ā€¢ Improved log control.
Changes in 25-May-2007 version 126.96.36.199:
- Firewall freezing on switching security policy fixed.
- Setup program registartion fixed.
- JPF server memory usage reduced.
- Russian translation updated.
Size: 3.28 MB
Download v.2.0 for 32/64-bit Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
Download Jetico Personal Firewall v.188.8.131.52 freeware for Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
Sophos Anti-Virus 4.18 for Windows NT/2K/XP/2K3
Sophos Anti-Virus protects your network, desktop and even remote laptop computers from the latest viruses, Trojans, worms and spyware. The quality of its award-winning technology has been confirmed time and time again by independent bodies such as West Coast Labs, ICSA Labs and Virus Bulletin.
Protecting the desktop means that regardless of how a virus attempts to break in (email, CD, floppy disk, network shares, instant messaging, web download etc) it can be stopped. Using patented InterCheck technology, Sophos's on-access scanner provides constant real-time protection with minimal system overhead.
Network servers can also be protected with scheduled or constant real-time scanning, ensuring there is no opportunity for a virus to spread or damage your company's data.
Using Enterprise Manager, Sophos Anti-Virus can be kept automatically up to date with protection against the very latest virus threats. The Enterprise Manager suite provides a set of tools allowing fully automated web-based installation and updating of Sophos software across a network and even to remote users, via Remote Update. Enterprise Manager also incorporates powerful reporting facilities.
Sophos Anti-Virus is available for all popular PC operating systems, including all network OS. Sophos is protecting laptops, workstations and servers.
Sophos PureMessage provides options for virus protection, spam blocking and policy-based e-mail filtering for Windows SMTP gateways and Exchange e-mail servers. PureMessage's AntiVirus (AV) and AntiSpam (AS) modules vary in availability by platform and can be licensed individually or together. The AS module currently works with English and European language e-mail streams.
* Sophos's unswerving focus on the AntiVirus threat guarantees a rapid response to every new virus incident. Sophos AntiVirus brings 100% virus protection across the entire network in both on-access and on-demand models.
* All points protection - Sophos AntiVirus monitors all virus entry points, including disks, programs, documents, network drives and CD-ROM's. It also monitors e-mails, Internet downloads, groupware and archive files at the desktop, complementing the gateway protection offered by Sophos MailMonitor. At any of these points Sophos AntiVirus prevents access to any virus-infected file and, if appropriate, disinfects it.
* Centralised automation for single point control - Sophos Anti-Virus's unique approach allows centralised, network-wide installation, configuration and updating from a single machine. Virus incidents are automatically reported and centrally logged. Adding new servers and workstations is simple and straightforward. Pull and push technologies ensure low network load operation without user intervention.
* Unrivalled, leading-edge architecture - Through its Intelligent File Recognition, Sophos Anti-Virus's architecture determines which files need to be virus checked by the Sophos virus detection engine, even if they are embedded in other files. Fast scanning speeds, combined with maximum user transparency and minimal performance overheads are not affected by the growing number of viruses.
* Effective system resourcing - Sophos AntiVirus performs incremental updating, downloading only files which have changed since the previous version. In addition Sophos virus identity files are quick and easy to download and have minimum impact on bandwidth when they are deployed over the network.
* 24-hour virus expertise - Sophos AntiVirus is backed up by 24-hour telephone support, 365 days per year, giving direct access to qualified technical staff and virus experts.
* Simple, flexible licensing - Sophos AntiVirus licences include protection for servers, workstations and portables, ensuring that there are no hidden extra costs.
Size: 19.7 MB
Unpack, install and Enjoy!
- Active Desktop Calendar 7.16 Build 070716
- Slim Browser 4.10 Build 008
- MP3Producer 2.58
- Norman Malware Cleaner: Built 2007/07/15
- Chessmaster 9000
- vLite 1.0 - Final
- Directory Opus 184.108.40.206 for Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- WMIDynamic WMI Method Execution
- لمن لديه صعوبة في فهم أي لغة غير العربية إليكم هذا الموقع للترجمة الفورية
- UEStudio '06 06.30a
|الموضوع||كاتب الموضوع||المنتدى||مشاركات||آخر مشاركة|
|PowerArchiver 2007 10.20 Beta 2||ahmedghazi||برامج||0||14-07-2007 07:42 AM|
|PowerArchiver 2007 10.10.06||ahmedghazi||برامج||0||18-05-2007 12:29 PM|
|PowerArchiver v9.61.01 Final اخر اصدار.||eXpert||برامج||7||28-04-2006 09:13 AM|
|PowerArchiver 2006 v9.50.28 Final||eXpert||برامج||9||30-10-2005 02:19 AM|
|PowerArchiver 2004 9.25 - Final||superadel||برامج||9||18-06-2005 06:06 PM|