|آخر عشرة مواضيع||المواضيع النشطة|
Fedora 7.0.1 (Moonshine)
Fedora 7.0.1 (Moonshine)
The Fedora Project is an openly-developed project designed and sponsored by Red Hat and guided by the contributors, open for general participation, led by a meritocracy, following a set of project objectives. The goal of The Fedora Project is to work with the Linux community to build a complete, general purpose operating system exclusively from open source software. Development will be done in a public forum. The Red Hat engineering team will continue to participate in building Fedora Moonshine and will invite and encourage more outside participation than in past releases. By using this more open process, we hope to provide an operating system more in line with the ideals of free software and more appealing to the open source community.
The operating system is Fedora Moonshine. It comes out twice a year or so. It's completely free, and we're committed to keeping it that way. It's the best combination of robust and latest software that exists in the free software world.
This release includes significant new versions of many key components and technologies. What are new things to do with your Fedora 7 (Moonshine):
* Mix and remix this Moonshine to come up with as many flavored drinks as there is Joe-Pye weed in the Appalachians. Want an OS to send home with the students or staff? Add packages, remove packages, spin it any way you like. Let a thousand distros bloom!
* Bottle up that custom mix and call it an appliance. ISV building an appliance product? Make an RPM, identify the minimal number of packages needed for an appliance around that RPM, then build a distro and a live image. Easy as moon pie.
Gol' darn, but this is good 'shine. *hic* There, is that enough? No?
Here, let me pour us some more, and we can toast the most important part of this Moonshine -- the makers. You thought I made it? Oh, no. No special elite brewmaster here, I'm just a bartender, and this log is my bar! Ha ha. No, really ... see ...
Fedora 7 is the first release where the development was one hunnerd and one per-cent in the community. How? It's simple, cousin -- all the code was merged into a single external repository. Why? Same great distribution quality, even more high-quality developers able to work directly with the code and improve the flavor of over 7500 packages.
Grab that jug, look inside, and you find:
* KDE? Yep, with Moonshine, Fedora and KDE are gettin' downright friendly with each other.
* Laptops? A tickless kernel means better power consumption for laptops; extended wireless functionality, meaning more chances hardware will Just Work. Yee-ha!
* Get those Live images, burn CDs or DVDs, and share them with your friends and neighbors. This is the first Fedora distribution with full Live CD/DVD capability.
* Interoperability? Let's start with resizing and reading of NTFS file systems. How about those Liberation fonts, d'you like how they just slip right in where other fonts were used?
* Why stop with just one fruit jar of virtualization? This release includes support for KVM and overall more virtualization capability.
* As always, tasty new graphics for the Fedora 7 desktop, as well as an updated Website look and functionality, including a new build and package update system.
Download from Mirrors
Download Fedora 7 Torrent
- Active Desktop Calendar 7.16 Build 070716
- Slim Browser 4.10 Build 008
- MP3Producer 2.58
- Norman Malware Cleaner: Built 2007/07/15
- Chessmaster 9000
- vLite 1.0 - Final
- Directory Opus 126.96.36.199 for Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- WMIDynamic WMI Method Execution
- لمن لديه صعوبة في فهم أي لغة غير العربية إليكم هذا الموقع للترجمة الفورية
- UEStudio '06 06.30a
|الموضوع||كاتب الموضوع||المنتدى||مشاركات||آخر مشاركة|
|قم بتحويل واجهة XP الى FEDORA||saberSIYANA||برامج||1||05-07-2008 12:22 PM|
|اطلاق توزيعه fedora 7||سوليد سنيك||الأنظمة المفتوحة المصدر Open Source OS||5||06-08-2007 11:46 AM|
|حصريا fedora core5||blackdragon||الأنظمة المفتوحة المصدر Open Source OS||9||05-07-2006 11:03 PM|
|Red Hat Fedora Core 4 ISO||hodhod||الأنظمة المفتوحة المصدر Open Source OS||4||20-04-2005 08:44 AM|
|Lunix Redhat Fedora 2 هنا||evilgrin||الأنظمة المفتوحة المصدر Open Source OS||8||06-08-2004 02:34 PM|
Arial Audio Converter 2.3.51
Arial Audio Converter is a professinal audio conversion tools. It can convert audio formats between MP3, WMA, OGG, MP2, WAV ( PCM, DSP, GSM, ADPCM), G721, G723, G726, VOX, ALAW, ULAW. With this extremely easy to use software you can convert files in batch regardless of their source formats and target formats. Arial Audio Converter also supports playback with its built-in player.
- Convert audio formats between MP3, WMA, OGG, MP2, WAV ( PCM, DSP, GSM, ADPCM ), G721, G723, G726, VOX, ALAW, ULAW with different settings.
- Fast Conversion Speed: audio format conversion is performed directly without any temporary files, and thus enables high converting speed and economy of hard disk space.
- Batch audio files conversion: You can convert files in batch regardless of their source formats.
- Support automatic saving ID3 Tags when converting, and also support ID3 tags display and edit.
- Playback of Popular Music Formats: support WAV, OGG, MP2, MP3, WMA files with its built-in player.
- Support Drag and Drop: You can drag files from File Explorer and and drop them into the window of Arial Audio Converter.
- User-friendly interface, very easy to use Changes in version 2.3.51 :
+ includes unspecified updates, enhancements and bug fixes
Size: 2.01 MB
Use Right-click on Download and "Save Target As..."
Name: Audio Converter
PhotoWatermark Professional 188.8.131.52
PhotoWatermark Professional is the only digital photo-watermarking tool that combines power and ease of use, and radically simplifies the process of creating and applying watermarks to single or multiple files.
Power, speed, and flexibility! This new generation of PhotoWatermark Professional is redesigned from scratch and more specialized in professional watermarking. A feature centered interface setup with clearly readable buttons lets you find the proper commands easily. It supports a mixture of text and image watermarks of any complexity. A variety of styles including outline, gradient or texture fill, inner shadow, soft shadow, glow, drop shadow, 3D shadow, emboss and engrave render you watermarks that speak of professionalism. Five mechanisms (auto position, relative size, relative margin, image orientation selection and aspect ratio cropping) assure consistent look of your watermarks either on prints or screen regardless of the size and orientation of your images. Flexible Transparency setting allows you to choose how your pictures will be presented to your potential customers. Watermarks can include little macros to extract various EXIF including GPS tags and file information from individual photo. JPEG, TIFF, PNG and bitmap graphic formats are supported. A built-in watermark file manager helps you manage multiple watermarks for different purposes and switch with a single click. PhotoWatermark Professional supports a combination of batch watermarking, cropping, converting, resizing, renaming and framing. Integrated how-to tips encourages you to start watermarking in no time!
PhotoWatermark Professional 7 features:
- Green program: Does not write in Windows registry.
- Ability to process any number of photos (all files in a folder as well as its sub folders at the same time) including combinations of
- batch watermarking.
- batch renaming: names files in numerical order or using information from file.
- batch resizing: chooses among predefined or custom size. Smoothing algorithms can be applied.
- batch converting: output images in JPEG, TIFF, PNG or Bitmap format.
- batch cropping: use a crop ratio to automatically crop all your pictures.
- batch framing: decorate your pictures with various frames.
- Ability to mix text and image watermarks of any complexity.
- Ability to render outline text watermarks.
- Ability to render both text and image watermarks with gradient or texture fill, inner shadow, soft shadow, glow, drop shadow, 3D - Shadow, emboss or engrave.
- Ability to include multiple lines and mix languages in each text watermark.
- Ability to include symbols (e.g. copyright), file information, EXIF (including GPS) tags in any text watermarks.
- Ability to set each watermark's opacity level between 0 and 100. 100 means totally opaque and 0 means totally transparent.
- Ability to set opacity for each text watermark's border, text and fill separately.
- Ability to render watermarks in smooth quality.
- Ability to set each watermark's size to cover a certain percentage of your image.
- Ability to position your watermarks relative to the border of your images. The border offset can be either in pixels or relative (in percentage).
- Ability to rotate each watermark at arbitrary angle.
- Ability to paste bitmap (as PNG) or enhanced Meta format from clipboard (as vector).
- Ability to insert transparent PNG logos and high quality scalable vector (Windows meta and enhanced) images as watermarks.
- Ability to tile any text or image watermarks.
- Ability to list all landscape, square or portrait photos separately.
- Ability to create multiple watermark files for different purposes to maximize your creativity.
- Ability to mix different languages (unicode) in text watermarks.
- Feature centered interface setup with clearly readable buttons. All related commands are found in each feature zone.
- What you see is what you get watermark designing.
- Safe for your photos. Will not touch your original photos unless you explicitly asks it to do so.
- Easy to use explorer-style folder tree view and thumbnail view.
- Common image file support: Load and save JPEG, TIFF, BITMAP and PNG.
- Very fast. At least 10 times faster than version 6.
- Interface can be easily translated into any language.
- Compatible with Windows 2000 (requires free MS GDIPlus.dll library), Windows XP or Windows Vista.
Size: 2.75 MB