|آخر عشرة مواضيع||المواضيع النشطة|
Hide IP Platinum 3.42
Hide IP Platinum 3.42
Hide IP is the software you are looking for! Keeping your privacy is simple and easy: the only thing you need to do is open Hide IP. Hide IP will find the proxy server available to you and set it as your proxy server automatically. There is nothing need you to concern. Hide IP have done everything for you! Key Features of Hide IP Platinum:
- Hide IP Platinum searches for HIGH anonymous proxy server and makes you complete invisible to any websites you are surfing
- Protect you from any website that wants to monitor your reading interests and spy upon you through your unique IP address - your ID in the Internet
- Avoid your personal information be used to send you spam and junk emails by many marketers and advertising agencies who having information about your interests and knowing your IP address as well as your email
- Keeping your computer away from hacker attacks by hiding your IP address as well as information about your operation system
- Ability to frequently change IP addresses increases privacy
- Enable and disable Hide IP Platinum as your wish with a single click
- Bypass the restrictions by some owners of Internet resources on users from certain countries or geographical regions
- Post on bulletin boards without displaying your real IP address
- Use with a web based mail service to send anonymous email
- Doesn't like oher services force you to pay a monthly fee for anonymous surfing. For a low one-time price, you can visit whatever web sites without anyone ever finding out
- Works with Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox in Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, 2003
Changes in Hide IP Platinum 3.42, 5/4/2007 :
- Fixed: Write file error
Size: 783 KB
Cheetah DVD Burner 2.08
Cheetah DVD Burner - Burn Audio, Data and ISO DVDs...Fast! Burn dual layer DVD+R, UDF Video DVD, UDF/ISO DVD, DVD+RW, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, CD-R, and CD-RW discs. Burn audio CDs from WAV, MP3, MP2, AVI, OGG, and WMA files. Burn ISO, Bin/Cue images and create ISO images. Erase CDs and DVDs. Copy audio and data CDs with one or multiple drives. The Cheetah DVD Burner also includes an audio CD ripper.
- Video DVD Mastering - The Cheetah DVD Burner passes the Video DVD Verifier tests and Mastering Applications like the most known Philips Video DVD Verifier.
- Bootable CD/DVD - Create Bootable CD/DVD from .img files
- Supports high burning speeds - Supports use of high write speeds - Designed for high data rates
- Buffer Underrun Protection - Support for hardware buffer underrun protection systems, like BURNproof, JustLink, Power-Burn, SafeBurn, SeamlessLink etc
- ISO Multi-Session - Burn Multi-Session Data CD/DVD with all types of media.
- Disc Finalization - No further writing is possible after the disc is burned.
- Auto Verify Data - Performs a binary compare with the source files.
- Joliet - Burn Joliet directories with 64 char file names
- UDF Video DVD - Burn a Video DVD from an ISO, Bin/Cue, or Video_TS folder
- DVD+R Dual Layer - Backup your data on 8.5 GB DVD+R discs
- Data DVD - Backup your data on DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RAM
- Data CD - Burn a standard CD or CD-RW
- Audio CD - Creates Red Book compatible audio CDs from mp3, mp2, avi, ogg, wma, and wav files
- Audio CD Ripper - Extract audio from an Audio CD
- Copy a Data CD - Copy a data disc
- Copy an Audio CD - Copy an audio disc
- Burn ISO file - Burn ISO image files
- Bin/Cue file Burner - Burn Bin/Cue image files
- Create ISO file - Builds ISO Images from selected files for burning at a later date
- Convert Audio - Convert audio files from mp3, mp2, avi, ogg, wma, and wav files
- Erase Disc - Erase CD/DVD discs
Changes in Version 2.08:
- now can burn ISO Image files larger than 4.2 GB, and has improvements to the Video DVD conversion code.
Size: 7.74 MB
Download from Page
Slax Linux 6.0 RC3
SLAX is fast and beautiful Linux operating system which fits on small (3.14") CD-ROM disc. It runs directly from the CD (or USB) without installing. The Live CD described here is based on the Slackware Linux distribution and uses Unification File System (also known as unionfs), allowing read-only filesystem to behave as a writable one, saving all changes to memory.
Imagine the ability to boot your favorite Linux distribution whether you are at home, at school, or at work. Imagine walking on the street and carrying the only thing you needed in life - the 8cm compact disk with your Live Linux CD.
When your computer boots from the LiveCD, the first step is loading the kernel image (vmlinuz). After this, a 4 MB ramdisk is created in the computer's RAM. The rootdisk image (initrd.gz) is then unpacked into it and mounted as a root filesystem. Large directories (like /usr) are mounted directly from the CDROM.
SLAX CD contains:
· Linux Kernel 2.4.28-pre4 with SATA support
· X.org 6.8.1
· KDE 3.3.1
· KOffice 1.3.3
· KDE games
· MPlayer 1.0pre5 with KPlayer
· kopete ICQ/AIM/Y!/IRC
· midnight commander
· rdesktop (rscp in KDE)
· hotplug support
· k3b burning GUI for KDE
· mutt email client
· and much more...
The primary goal of SLAX is to provide a wide collection of useful software while keeping the cd's image small enough to be written to a 195 MB CD-R(W) medium (small 8 cm CD). SLAX boots directly from the CD or USB devices and it provides a full featured Linux operating system.
All your available partitions and data storage devices (CD-ROM, USB storage devices, etc.) should be recognized at boot and should be mounted to /mnt/xx. As an example, "disc0part1" may be assigned to the first partition on your primary hard drive, "disc1part1" for your USB storage device, or "cdrom0" for your CD-ROM drive. SLAX will never write anything to the mounted devices. Mounting is safe and does not change the data.
After booting, you should be able to login as a "root", with the password "toor"; both without quotes, of course.
When logged in, you have many options. At the shell prompt, you may start Midnight Commander (type "mc" to the console), play some music from your hard drive (type "play /mnt/path/file.mp3"), adjust your audio volume (type "alsamixer"), configure IP address (type "netconfig") or browse web pages with the text-based browser (type "lynx http://url").
To start the graphical environment included with SLAX, type "gui" (for graphical user interface). It will attempt to autoconfigure your graphics card, monitor, keyboard and mice, and if successful it will run an X session with KDE. I'm pretty sure that you will know how to get around at this point. :-) Use "guisafe" instead of "gui" for safe-mode (VESA framebuffer) without autodetection.
In the unfortunate case your mouse doesn't work, try to move it for a few seconds to see if it will be autodetected. If it isn't, shut down Xwindow (press Ctrl+Alt+Backspace) and start it again. If this won't help then you are using something I have not included in the autoconfiguration process (COM2 mouse?). If you are comfortable with bash, or you atleast understand how to make your favorite mouse function under Linux, try to modify the symbolic link /dev/mouse manually.
If you don't like the autoconfigured screen resolution, ******* rate, or the K Desktop Environment, start "gui" with some additional options. Try for example "gui 800x600 60", where 800x600 is the desired screen resolution and 60 is the desired ******* rate. Fluxbox is one of the other window managers included and may be called with "guifast" or "gui fluxbox". In any event, type "gui --help" for more information.
All scripts and source code are available and can be used to build your own Live CD.
SLAX is available as an ISO image of the CD. It fits on small 8cm CD-R(W). Burn it with your favorite cd-writing software and then boot from the CD.
You might want to check your BIOS to assure it's set to boot the CD prior the disc.
Changes in version Slax-6.0.0 RC3:
- added Linux Kernel 220.127.116.11
- full NTFS write support including Persistent changes on NTFS
- added newer aufs version with refined inode handling, which works much better than the previous version and fixes the problem from rc1.
- upgraded to Slackware current
- added full perl, I hate it but it's needed, I know
- added xterm for popular demand, plus few more X apps
- added some man pages back, added 'man' and 'groff'
- added gettext and gettext-tools
- koffice is splitted to a separate module so you can remove it easily
- fixed changes=/dev/device/dir/file which didn't work
- fixed hostname if dhcp host is missing
- start dhcpcd using -t 60 and fork it to background (&)
- released 28 modules for internationalization (including initrd support for correct 'localized' mounting of NTFS volumes)
Platinum Hide IP 18.104.22.168
Platinum Hide IP 22.214.171.124 + Crack برنامج تغيير الآى بى على النت مع كراك التفعيل
- Active Desktop Calendar 7.16 Build 070716
- Slim Browser 4.10 Build 008
- MP3Producer 2.58
- Norman Malware Cleaner: Built 2007/07/15
- Chessmaster 9000
- vLite 1.0 - Final
- Directory Opus 126.96.36.199 for Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- WMIDynamic WMI Method Execution
- لمن لديه صعوبة في فهم أي لغة غير العربية إليكم هذا الموقع للترجمة الفورية
- UEStudio '06 06.30a
|الموضوع||كاتب الموضوع||المنتدى||مشاركات||آخر مشاركة|
|Hide IP Platinum v2.4||zidan10||برامج||3||25-02-2006 06:55 AM|
|Hide IP Platinum 2.1||eXpert||برامج||3||26-11-2005 01:52 PM|
|Hide IP Platinum v1.61||smoothman||برامج||7||15-11-2005 10:30 PM|
|Hide IP Platinum 1.72||eXpert||برامج||11||18-09-2005 12:01 PM|
|Hide Ip Platinum V1.2||New Tiger||برامج||1||30-04-2005 12:02 PM|