|آخر عشرة مواضيع||المواضيع النشطة|
GermaniX Transcoder LX 184.108.40.206
GX::Transcoder (formerly GermaniXEncoder) is a universal audio and video file transcoder. You can transcode audio files into many formats: AAC, MP4, M4A, Bonk, FLAC, LA, LPAC, MIDI, MP2, MP3, MPC, MPP, MP+, OptiomFrog, Ogg Vorbis, rkAudio, VQF, WavPack, TTA, WMA, Shorten, PCM, GSM, ADPCM, VOX, G721, G723, G726, uLaw, aLaw, DSP, Raw PCM, Monkeys Audio, AVI (Audio), MOD, Bonk and more. The video converter for video filetypes mpeg1, mpeg2, avi with all installed codecs and wmv (supports VCD, SVCD and DVD Extensions) comes with one of the next betas. The Transcoder also has a Cue-Cutter, a DB based Player, a NetRadio Stream Player with recording function and a Tagger for id3v1, id3v2, ape 2.0, OGG Comment, Flac Comment and WMA ID's.
Additionally the Transcoder uses plugins to add more functions for transforming and playing audio files. The GX::Transcoder can transfer the tags ID3v1, ID3v2, APE v1 and v2, Vorbis Comments, FLAC and WMA Tags. Supported Formats :
Audio - MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, M4A, OGG, WAV, Speex, uLaw, aLaw, G711, G726, G729, Bonk, VQF, FLAC, OFR, WV, AAC, WMA
Video - all installed Codecs
Supported Tags - ID3v1, ID3v2, Flac Comment, WMA Tags, MP4 Tags, APE Tags, OGG Vorbis Tags
Supported Streams - IceCast, Streamcast
CueCutter - can cut mp3 files with cue-sheets
dbPlayer - Plays all supported output format. The used db format is a xBase compatible DB.
Changes in GermaniX Transcoder LX 220.127.116.11 :
- add: extend the plugin modell with context menu plugin interface
- add: extend the plugin modell with some usefull information
- add: add czech language file thx to Magorak
- add: add fileinfo plugin
- change: update mp3 addin
- change: update wavpack addin
- fix: fixed some minor bugs
Size: 3.73 MB
Download GermaniX Transcoder LX
Download GX::Transcoder v18.104.22.16887
Download Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Use Right-click on Download and "Save Target As..."
Symantec pcAnywhere 12.1
Symantec pcAnywhere - the world’s leading remote control solution.
- Connect to remote devices simply and securely
- Work across multiple platforms easily
- Manage computers and resolve helpdesk issues quickly
Symantec pcAnywhere® is the world's leading remote control solution. It lets you manage computers and resolve helpdesk issues quickly, and connect to remote devices simply and securely. Now pcAnywhere adds support for Mac OS® X. And new gateway functionality enables remote users to quickly find the hosts they need through firewalls and routers with minimal setup.
Symantec pcAnywhere® combines a feature-rich, secure remote control solution with remote management and advanced file transfer capabilities to quickly resolve help desk and server support issues across multiple platforms. Symantec says that the new gateway and host invitation features address common connectivity challenges encountered by organizations and small businesses supporting multiple, remote devices.
Symantec's pcAnywhere® 12 introduces the new pcAnywhere CrossPlatform component, which expands host and remote platform support across Windows, Linux®, and Mac OS® X environments. The pcAnywhere CrossPlatform remote offers a multi-pane view for simultaneous display of multiple concurrent remote control and/or file transfer sessions, and enables host-to-host file transfer. Support for the pcAnywhere host in Windows XPe and WEPOS embedded environments enables remote access for business services environments requiring kiosks, point-of-sale or other specialized devices.
New remote management tools for pcAnywhere Mobile provide access to Command Prompt, Task Manager and System State tools without initiating a remote control session. This greatly reduces steps, bandwidth, and time required for remote troubleshooting and issue resolution from Windows Mobile Pocket PC or Pocket PC Phone Edition devices.
For expanded ease of use, pcAnywhere 12 also provides a new basic view user interface option which offers intuitive, simplified, task-based graphic options. The single session manager feature gives users the option to combine all active sessions into a single window with tabs for each session.
Symantec's new pcAnywhere Access Server enables SMBs, VARs and other service providers a way to support their internal and external clients by discovering and connecting to multiple pcAnywhere hosts through a centralized, secure host access point from anywhere, regardless of ******** or network configuration. With the pcAnywhere Access Server, pcAnywhere hosts establish a reverse connection to pcAnywhere Access Server from behind firewalls and NAT devices.
Highlighted Features and Benefits:
- Allows end users to establish an outbound helpdesk connection without knowing IP addresses
- Gateway functionality provides easy access to pcAnywhere hosts
- Single Session Manager combines pcAnywhere Manager and all active sessions
- Windows Vista host support enables management of Windows Vista computers from any pcAnywhere remote system.
- Mac OS X Universal support provides remote control capability across both PowerPC and Intel-based Mac systems.
- Host Invitation feature allows end users to establish a reverse (outbound) connection to the helpdesk without knowing IP addresses.
- Gateway functionality makes it easier for remote users to access the pcAnywhere hosts they need.
- Single Session Manager combines pcAnywhere Manager and all active sessions into one tabbed window view.
- Allows Microsoft Windows®, Linux®, Mac OS X Universal, and Microsoft® Pocket PC remote systems to connect to Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X Universal hosts.
- Connection wizard guides new users through their initial client-host connection.
- Powerful file-transfer capabilities allow users to upload and download files across different platforms.
- Mandatory password protection and login encryption help ensure that only authorized users can access a pcAnywhere host.
- Uses FIPS 140-2–validated encryption up to AES 256-bit.
- Bandwidth Auto-Detect automatically maximizes pcAnywhere performance for each type of connection.
- Remote Management tools provide direct access to vital operating system utilities (such as Command Prompt, Task Manager, and Services) on the host system.
Supported Platforms: Windows® including Vista, Linux® and Mac OS® X Universal
Size: 378 MB
Automize 7.35 Enterprise
Automize is the leader in cross platform Automation software.
Automize is a task scheduler and automation software that can automate a variety of tasks, including ftp transfers, ftp monitoring, web downloads, web site monitoring, email checking and sending, telnet, ping, directory monitoring and more.
You can choose the task from one of the many categories and then customize it to your needs. Automize contains several pre-configured tasks, not commonly found in other applications, this includes automated SQL database queries, support for MS Office tasks, CGI testing and more. All of them offer a simple template that you can customize. In addition, the chaining feature can run tasks in sequence or conditionally depending on exit codes.
Automize is a software that allows you to schedule tasks and automate them. Scheduler tasks can be run by the second or minute, or on a hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Additional features include email notifications on task failure, FTP browsing, ZIP file viewer, extensive logging, remote task control and more.
It supports dynamic variables to achieve advanced automation tasks. The program is written in Java and therefore cross-platform compatible. F E A T U R E S:
* Automate and execute tasks as well as other software programs and applications. No programming or script knowledge is required.
* Email Notification for all tasks based on task exit code.
* Dynamic variables are supported for most tasks. Most tasks also generate variables which can be used in other tasks. Create advanced automation solutions using our Automize tasks in conjunction with variables, directory/file monitors and our task chaining system.
* Command and Windows Command tasks can run your batch files, scripts or executable programs. It can also terminate them or obtain their exit codes for use in other Automize tasks.
* Chain Task Integrator includes Commands, database sql, check email, Ftp, Web downloads, send email, url spider downloads and monitors, telnet, ping, copy, print files etc.. Run multiple programs, commands, ftp, email, web downloads etc.. in sequence with options depending on Exit codes.
* Automate FTP to/from an intranet or internet server. Schedule ftp of files between your PC and the server and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time if needed. Ftp supports wildcards (*). Transfer multiple files at once. Supports Ftp logging and can be used as an Ftp daemon.
Schedule downloads of your favorite sports, weather, news or entertainment web page from the internet. You can automate downloads to a local filename based on the current month, day, or time for archiving. Web downloads supports Proxy Authorization for folks behind proxy servers.
* Monitor websites for any updates. Downloads any web page that has been modified.
* Check email and download email with attachments. Only messages meeting user set subject, date or sender conditions are downloaded.
* Schedule email messages with attachments to multiple recipients.
* Database SQL. Automatically send sql statements to databases. Monitor a database table for changes
* Telnet can be automated. Replay your Telnet commands on a schedule. The Advanced Telnet task can wait for your commands to finish (by detecting the telnet prompt) before sending the next telnet command.
* Ping a server to check if it is up. Maintains uptime statistics for your server.
* Automate programs, tasks or batch files with command line arguments. Launch a schedule program and pass command line arguments and start/working directory information to it.
* Zip files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
* Copy files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes
* Automate Microsoft Office products: Schedule a MS Access, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint macro or other commandline startup switch. You can also schedule an Access macro and compact or repair the database.
* Print document files or delete files on schedule
* Monitor directory tree for changes
* Alarms, message reminders
Size: 24.6 MB
- Active Desktop Calendar 7.16 Build 070716
- Slim Browser 4.10 Build 008
- MP3Producer 2.58
- Norman Malware Cleaner: Built 2007/07/15
- Chessmaster 9000
- vLite 1.0 - Final
- Directory Opus 22.214.171.124 for Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- WMIDynamic WMI Method Execution
- لمن لديه صعوبة في فهم أي لغة غير العربية إليكم هذا الموقع للترجمة الفورية
- UEStudio '06 06.30a
|الموضوع||كاتب الموضوع||المنتدى||مشاركات||آخر مشاركة|
|عربي أوفيس 2007 مدمج Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 arabic SP3||prince_uni||تحميل مايكروسوفت اوفيس وحزم التحديثات واللغات والتفعيل||7||26-02-2015 12:35 PM|
|Microsoft Office 2007 ISO ميكروسوفت أوفيس 2007 و برابط واحد سريع||chapuisat||تحميل مايكروسوفت اوفيس وحزم التحديثات واللغات والتفعيل||4||18-03-2012 02:40 PM|
|أوفيس 2007 مع الحزمة الخدميةoffice 2007 professional plus 2007 +sp1||oneman||تحميل مايكروسوفت اوفيس وحزم التحديثات واللغات والتفعيل||23||03-02-2009 03:02 PM|
|أوفيس 2007 مدمج معها.. office 2007 professional plus 2007 eng +sp1||oneman||برامج||12||26-05-2008 06:47 PM|
|4 قواميس كاملة لسنة 2007 من المغرب : LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2007||absabri||القواميس وبرامج الترجمة||13||25-07-2007 05:59 PM|