|آخر عشرة مواضيع||المواضيع النشطة|
WMIDynamic WMI Method Execution
Hyena 7.1 'B'
Used by tens of thousands of system administrators worldwide for over seven (7) years, Hyena is known throughout the industry as one of the top Windows management utilities.
Using the built-in Windows administration tools to manage a medium to large Windows NT or Windows 2000/2003 network can be a challenge. Add multiple domains, hundreds or thousands of servers, workstations, and users, and before you know it, things can get out of hand. Hyena is designed to both simplify and centralize nearly all of the day-to-day management tasks, while providing new capabilities for system administration. This functionality is provided in a single, centralized, easy to use product. Used today by tens of thousands of system administrators worldwide, Hyena is the one tool that every administrator cannot afford to be without. Hyena uses an Explorer-style interface for all operations, including right mouse click pop-up context menus for all objects. Management of users, groups (both local and global), shares, domains, computers, services, devices, events, files, printers and print jobs, sessions, open files, disk space, user rights, messaging, exporting, job scheduling, processes, and printing are all supported.
In addition to supporting standard Windows system management functions, Hyena also includes extensive Active Directory integration. In fact, Hyena can be used on any Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista client to manage any Windows NT 3.51, 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Server 2003 installation.
Hyena also includes full exporting and Microsoft Access-based reporting options. All of these features are part of the Standard Edition of Hyena. The Enterprise Edition adds support for Terminal Server user properties, Exchange 5.5/2000/2003 Server mailbox integration, and WMI integration.
- View your entire Windows NT/2000/2003/XP network from one easy to use Explorer-style interface and make management a snap!
- Audit your system configuration and quickly find security holes that need to be plugged.
- Quickly generate reports for meetings or to use for further research to determine problem spots.
- Change passwords for local administration accounts on multiple computers at once.
- Find out which services are running and quickly show startup information; make changes to those services on all computers at once!
- Go beyond the limits of Microsoft's MMC and help you manage Windows 2000/2003 and Active Directory quickly and easily. More...
- Control popular remote control programs, including VNC, with one utility.
Hyena v7.1 New Features:
WMIDynamic WMI Method Execution
WMI contains a number of class methods that provide functionality that is often difficult or impossible to perform remotely through other tools. Previous releases of Hyena only provided support for a small fraction of the methods offered by WMI, since a separate dialog and software function was required for each method.
Hyena v7.1 now can access nearly any WMI method, including both class and instance methods. This new functionality now makes it possible to access previously inaccessible WMI methods to perform actions such as network address changes, DNS updates, Exchange queue functions and more.
* Improved AD 'Manage Directory Attributes' function by adding an option to allow the attributes in any AD query to be selected as the attribute set. This new option, labeled 'Show all attributes defined in this Active Directory query' will by default automatically select the current query used to generate a set of AD objects, but any previously defined query can be selected from the combo box.
* Added support for new Windows Vista user rights:
* Modified the checking done for RAS support when run under Vista so that all Vista RAS functions use MPR interfaces and do not require the RAS .dll file(s).
* Modified the AD user groups dialog so that any information entered in the manual group add text box will be added when closing the dialog with Enter / OK.
* Removed trailing spaces from WMI 'Where' conditions.
* Added an advanced registry setting to force Hyena to delete all AD sub-containers under a user object when a user is deleted. See the 'Advanced Registry Settings' help topic on how to configure this option.
* Added an advanced registry setting to force Hyena to NOT create a NULL IPC$ connection when an error is encountered reading user and group information, typically when listing user and group members. This is only applicable to Windows NT or local group and user management. See the 'Advanced Registry Settings' help topic on how to configure this option.
* Increased the number of characters available to enter the username when using the Batch Service Startup dialog.
* Modified the Shutdown dialog to support entering the shutdown timeout in any combination of hours, minutes, and seconds.
Size: 3.13 MB
µTorrent 1.7.1 Build 3360
µTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. µTorrent was designed to use as little cpu, space and memory as possible while offering all the functionalites expected from advanced clients. With BitTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth. Features of "µTorrent":
· Multiple simultaneous downloads
· Smart bandwidth usage
· File level priorities
· Configurable bandwidth scheduling
· Global and per-torrent speed limiting
· Quickly resumes interrupted transfers
· UPnP support (WinXP only)
· Supports popular protocol extensions
· Trackerless support (Mainline DHT)
· Localized to different languages
· Typical memory use less than 6 MB
· Incredibly small: about 200 KB
The biggest changes were full Vista support and the removal of the 65,536 piece limit for torrents.
Also added was support for finding local peers (peers on the same LAN) and optionally not having any upload restrictions for them.
It is also possible to turn on automatic updating for betas now, found in the "Other" section of the preferences.
Changes in µTorrent Version 1.7.1 (build 3360), 2007-07-13:
- Fix: Invalid download amounts being reported to trackers for >4GB torrents
Changes in µTorrent Version 1.7 (build 3353), 2007-07-13:
- Fix: Determination of which peers are local on Windows 98 (and possibly other 95 varieties)
Size: 218 KB
BroadGun pdfMachine Ultimate 12.12
Broadgun Software is committed to delivering superior pdf software products that can be customized to meet your specific requirements. pdfMachine is simple and fast, with no complicated options and is a native Windows print driver. If you know how to print from an application then you can use pdfMachine!
PDF enabled software is a vital component for every desktop. PDF or Portable Document Format is a widely used file format originally developed by Adobe. This format is rapidly becoming the defacto standard for publishing on the web.
Our pdf writer pdfMachine converts a print stream from an application directly into a PDF. Once you have installed the pdf writer, open your document that you want to convert, then click "print", select the "Broadgun pdfMachine printer" and that's it!
pdfMachine is simple and fast, with no complicated options and is a native Windows print driver. If you know how to print from an application then you can use pdfMachine!
pdfMachine ultimate contains of the base functionality of 'pdfMachine pro' plus:
* 'Word Mail Merge' allows you to use Microsoft Word Mail Merge to send bulk emails with customised PDF attachments to each recipient.
* Parameter parsing - control the PDF generation pipeline from instructions embedded into the content of the document.
The Benefits of PDF:
PDF documents generated by pdfMachine, when printed or viewed, maintain the integrity of all formatting in the original document. PDF files preserve documents formats independent of software, hardware, or operating system used to generate the original file. They can be opened, read and printed by many free PDF readers available on the web, and viewed on operating systems such as Windows, MacOS, and Unix variants.
PDF format is the best document format for long-term digital archival. Often software becomes obsolete, rendering some documents unreadable by current technology. Widely published formats, such as PDF, are more future proof that proprietary formats such as MS Word. In 50 years time, even if PDF's are not used anymore, all you need is the PDF specification and you can have a viewer developed to read your documents.
PDF has the ability to store text in a searchable form.
PDF files can be viewed within Netscape and Internet Explorer. These files can then be saved for off-line use or printed. This makes for easy use within an intranet or website.
Colour and Size:
PDF files enable sharp, colour-precise printing on most printers with precise onscreen colour match regardless of monitor brand. Users can magnify documents up to 800% without the loss of clarity in text or graphics. PDF files can be optimized and are often smaller than conventional document formats.
* Print to create PDF
* PDF Editing
* Open any PDF
* Comment PDF
* Multilingual font support
* Mail Integration
* Small File Sizes
* PDF Stationery
* Textural watermarks
* Security Encryption
* Active URLs
* N-Up Printing
* MS Office Integration
* MS IE Integration
* Network Installations
* Bookmark Editing
* Word Mail Merge
* Digital Signatures
* Parameter parsing
* Scanning Support
* Custom toolbar
* Terminal Server
* Set Next Action
* Set Document properties
* Multiple Print Profiles / Multiple Printers
* Windows XP/Vista x64 drivers
* File embedding/attaching
- Windows 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / XP x64 / 2003 x64 / Vista
- Microsoft Word 2000 / 2002 (XP) / 2003
Changes in version 12.12, 11-Jul-2007 :
* PDF/A support
* added 'image as background' checkbox to dig sig appearance dialog
* append files crash
* hyperlinks to URL's that were PDF's not working properly
* some email hyperlinks not being converted correctly
* pdfMachine not working properly for non-admin users on terminal server
* pdfMachine not working properly for non-admin users who connect to network shared pdfMachine printer
* stripping valid chars from filename e.g. "[,)" chars.
* problem with older rego codes expiring when the should not
Size: 6.01 MB
NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) 2.29
NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) is a small, efficient, capable, professional open source system to create Windows installers. It is designed to be as small and flexible as possible and is therefore very suitable for internet distribution.
Being a user's first experience with your product, a stable and reliable installer is an important component of succesful software. With NSIS you can create such installers that are capable of doing everything that is needed to setup your software.
NSIS is script-based and allows you to create the logic to handle even the most complex installation tasks. Many plug-ins and scripts are already available: you can create web installers, communicate with Windows and other software components, install or update shared components and more.
- Generates self-contained executable installers
- Support for ZLib, BZip2 and LZMA data compression (files can be compressed individually or together)
- Uninstall support (installer can generate an uninstaller)
- Customizable user interface (dialogs, fonts, backgrounds, icons, text, checkmarks, images etc.)
- Classic and Modern wizard interface
- Fully multilingual, support for multiple languages (including RTL langauges) in one installer. More than 40 translations are already available, but you can also create your own.
- Page system: You can add standard wizard pages or custom pages
- User selection of installation components, tree for component selection
- Multiple install configurations (usually Minimal, Typical, Full), and custom configuration
- Installer self-verification using a CRC32 checksum
- Small overhead over compressed data size (34 KB with default options)
- Ability to display a license agreement in text or RTF format
- Ability to detect destination directory from the registry
- Easy to use plug-in system (lots of plug-ins for creation of custom dialogs, internet connections, HTTP downloading, file patching, Win32 API calls, etc. are included)
- Installers can be as large as 2GB
- Optional silent mode for automated installations
- A preprocessor with support for defined symbols, macros, conditional compilation, standard predefines
- A lovely coding experience with elements of PHP and assembly (includes user variables, a stack, real flow control, etc.)
- Installers have their own VMs that let you write code that can support:
o File extraction (with configurable overwrite parameters)
o File/directory copying, renaming, deletion, searching
o Plug-in DLL calling
o DLL/ActiveX control registration/unregistration
o Executable execution (shell execute and wait options)
o Shortcut creation
o Registry key reading/setting/enumerating/deleting
o INI file reading/writing
o Generic text file reading/writing
o Powerful string and integer manipulation
o Window finding based on class name or title
o User interface manipulation (font/text setting)
o Window message sending
o User interaction with message boxes or custom pages
o Branching, comparisons, etc.
o Error checking
o Reboot support, including delete or rename on reboot
o Installer behavior commands (such as show/hide/wait/etc.)
o User functions in script
o Callback functions for user actions
Changes in version 2.29:
Notes: The most notable addition in this release is nsDialogs - a faster and far more capable replacement for InstallOptions. It allows creating controls of any type directly from the script and removes the need to mess with slow INI files. It integrates directly into the script by calling functions for notification, including change notification for edit boxes. This release also includes the usual assortment of bug fixes and improvements.
* Added nsDialogs - a replacement for InstallOptions
* Disable Windows error messages for the entire installer and not just for an incomplete list of fail-points (bug #1741061)
* Fixed incorrect large version handling of GetFileVersion (bug #1742255, patch #1742562)
* Fixed the ReverseSection macro in Sections.nsh (bug #1742793)
* Minor documentation improvements
* Simplified REG_MULTI_SZ reader
* Use SHGetFolderPath where available to better support all users' folders
Utilities and Plug-ins
* Banner: Avoid possible hangs when called from page callbacks (bug #1743801)
* NSISdl: added /TRANSLATE2 for more "translator-friendly" strings (patch #1656076)
* NSISdl: support downloads over 2gb (patch #1723131)
* Added International Spanish
* Added support for HPUX (patch #1714416)
Size: 1.41 MB
Use Right-click on download link and "Save Target As..."
Download from page
UltimateDefrag is the world's most powerful defragger in terms of the file placement flexibility it gives you for defragging and strategically placing files on your hard drive - right down to the individual file level. With The Defragger And File Placement Optimizer That Lets You Defrag & Optimize Your Hard Drive - Any Way You Want To!
UltimateDefrag is the Ultimate Defragger and File Placement Optimizer. Defragging hard drives helps to restore your hard drive performance. File placement optimizing on the other hand, boosts your theoretical hard drive file access performance by up to 300% of manufacturers quoted averages (typical performance increase you'll experience is between 25 and 100%) by placing the files you want performance from onto the faster performing (outer tracks) areas of your hard drive. With UltimateDefrag - you can specify which individual files, programs or games you want the best performance from. The "Archive" function places all of your unused files out of the way and onto the slower performing areas of your hard drive.
If you run complex games, simulations and applications, UltimateDefrag gives you the capability to place the files associated with these applications in the position on your hard drive that will give you the best performance possible.
Now watch your programs launch faster! Your games perform like they never have! Experience a Windows Desktop and Operating System with the same sprightly performance as when your PC was brand new!
- Achieve Optimum Performance Hard Drive File Access That Gives You A Much More Responsive PC
- Strategic File Placement Gives You Complete Control Over Which Files And Programs You Want Increased Performance From
- Place Unused Data (such as ZIP Files and unused Windows files) Out Of The Way
- Place Directories In The Optimum Position For Superior Performance
- Defrag with as little as 1% FREE space
- Enjoy fast 3 to 5 minute complete defrags
- Choose From 4 Powerful Defrag Methods With Over 33 Defrag Option Combinations
- Make Full Drives Perform Almost Like They've Been Newly Formatted
- You No Longer Need To Consider Partitioning - UltimateDefrag Is Like Partitioning-On-The-Fly!
- The First Complete "DISK" Metaphor In Any Defragger
- Say Goodbye To "Hard Drive Fatigue" Forever!
- Based Upon True Scientific And Natural Laws
- More Than Just A Defragger - It's Also a File Placement Optimizer
- Defragging Defrags Your Files - UltimateDefrag Defrags Your File System
- Nothing "Black Box" about this - you have total control over which files go where
- Flexible Scheduling lets you defrag while you're away from your computer
- All This In An Incredibly Powerful Program That's Less Than 1 Mb In Size!
Changes in UltimateDefrag 1.61, 13 July 2007 :
* IMPROVED FRAGMENTED FILES ONLY ALGORITHM
It now finds fragmented files in Logical Cluster Number order. This results in this method actually improving contiguity of data since lower LCNs are made available first to place files as they are defragmented.
* ADDED ABILITY TO DEFRAG A SINGLE FILE ONLY
This is accessed by clicking on a "red" fragmented file in the cluster analysis list after analysis. This option is added to the fly-out box. Useful for when you just want to defrag a particular file.
* ADDED ABILITY TO DEFRAG ALL FILES IN A PARTICULAR FOLDER ONLY
This is accessed by clicking on a file in the cluster analysis list. These options are added to the fly-out box. Useful for when you have just installed a new program which often results in significant fragmentation of the files just installed.
* ADDED RESPECT LAYOUT.INI TO 'AUTO' DEFRAG METHOD
This further improves optimization result of this one-click method
* ADDED ESTIMATED TIME TO COMPLETION
User note: The figure indicated is only an estimate and can take a while to stabilize after the defrag run is commenced.
* PLUS (+) and MINUS (-) ON NUMBERPAD WILL ZOOM DISK DISPLAY
User note: The figure indicated is only an estimate and can take a while to stabilize after the defrag run is commenced.
* ADDED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO DISK DISPLAY ACCORDING TO DISK ZOOM FACTOR
* ADDED ABILITY TO CHANGE COLOR OF INTRABLOCK SPACE
This will let you further customize the look of your disk display.
* ADDED MORE STATISTICAL INFORMATION TO VOLUME INFO & CLUSTER ANALYSIS LIST
Size: 3.19 MB
- Active Desktop Calendar 7.16 Build 070716
- Slim Browser 4.10 Build 008
- MP3Producer 2.58
- Norman Malware Cleaner: Built 2007/07/15
- Chessmaster 9000
- vLite 1.0 - Final
- Directory Opus 126.96.36.199 for Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- WMIDynamic WMI Method Execution
- لمن لديه صعوبة في فهم أي لغة غير العربية إليكم هذا الموقع للترجمة الفورية
- UEStudio '06 06.30a
|الموضوع||كاتب الموضوع||المنتدى||مشاركات||آخر مشاركة|
|FEM method using excell||rami1977||كتب هندسة مدني, معماري, ميكانيك وغيرهم||1||09-12-2015 04:21 PM|
|Method cross||سعد الدين||شيتات اكسل - Excel Spreadsheets||3||21-09-2014 10:59 AM|
|The Premixing Method||سعد الدين||كتب هندسة مدني, معماري, ميكانيك وغيرهم||1||11-07-2014 05:13 AM|
|strut & tie method||ابن الليث||التطبيقات الهندسية||8||21-05-2009 02:38 PM|
|NI LabVIEW Desktop Execution Trace Toolkit 1.0f1||eng_ama2005||التطبيقات الهندسية||0||17-02-2009 06:36 PM|