ACDSee Pro 3.0.475
Experience photography without barriers!
Discover ACDSee Pro Photo Manager, the most powerful software platform for viewing, processing, editing, organizing and publishing your photos. ACDSee Pro is a single platform where professional photographers view, process, edit, organize, catalog, publish and archive their growing digital photo collections. With the flexibility and control offered by ACDSee Pro 3, you can manage your images the way that works best for you. No need to adapt your workflow to fit the cookie-cutter cataloging imposed by other photo applications.
ACDSee Pro is built to help you save time in all the key steps of your workflow. Each of the four modes - Manage, View, Process, Online – groups the tools that you commonly use during that particular step of your workflow. ACDSee Pro empowers you to view, process, edit, organize, catalog, publish, and archive your photo collections with precision and control.
View your RAW images with lightning-fast image previews and support for most RAW formats from DSLR cameras. Get support for IPTC core fields with XMP. Shift time stamps on multiple images at once. Compare up to four images side by side.
Known as the best workflow manager for today’s photographers, ACDSee Pro has grown to become a valuable tool for quickly processing the ever-expanding variety of RAW formats from digital camera manufacturers, especially for the new generation of DSLRs. With a distinguished pedigree as the Internet’s first and fastest image browser, ACDSee has helped photographers view, edit and share images quickly and easily for more than 15 years.
Experience ACDSee Pro 3 - the best value in photography software
- Quickly browse, organize, and find images on your computer
- Easily import photos from your camera, card reader, scanner and other devices
- View your images – from JPEG to RAW – in full size at unrivaled speeds
- Process images with dynamic, non-destructive adjustments and fine-tune at the pixel level
- Easily publish and and store images online
ACDSee Pro streamlines your workflow and increases productivity. It empowers you to view, process, edit, organize, catalog, publish, and archive your photo collections with precision and control. View your RAW images with lightning-fast image previews and support for most RAW formats from DSLR cameras. Get support for IPTC core fields with XMP. Shift time stamps on multiple images at once. Compare up to four images side by side
- Browse your collection instantly with ACDSee Pro 3. Unlike other photo applications, you don’t need to spend valuable time importing files that are already on your computer and connected devices. Simply open ACDSee Pro 3 to access your folders and files live, in real time.
- Organize files using custom categories, keywords, ratings, IPTC/EXIF/XMP metadata and more.
- Be productive right away with up front import, renaming and categorizing of your new image files from your camera and other devices.
- Quickly tag your images for further processing.
- Perform sophisticated searches to quickly find any photo, and save them for ongoing use.
- Manage over 100 different file types.
- View all your images – from JPEG to RAW – with the fastest viewing technology on the market.
- Organize files as you review them - categorize, rate, and add metadata using the Properties pane.
- Experience the combined power of ACDSee Pro 3's non-destructive image development technology and precise pixel-level editor in one seamless environment.
- Perfect the exposure, color, clarity and geometry of your photos in the Develop sub-mode
- Boost saturation without affecting skin tones with the new Vibrance slider
- Fine-tune select areas, repair pixels, and add creative effects and watermarks in the Edit sub-mode.
- Save time by globally adjusting hundreds of photos at once - including RAW files - with batch tools.
- Copy photos and folders to your free* online account with a simple drag and drop interface.
- Organize images online as easily as you do on your desktop, using a folder tree structure.
- Create password-protected albums to share with clients or public albums to showcase to the world.
New Features Include:
ACDSee Photo Manager 12.0 Build 344
- Ground-breaking image processing workflow
- Convenient FTP uploader
- Free online photo sharing
- SMTP e-mail support
- Enhanced intuitive interface
- Flexible non-destructive processing presets
- Improved noise reduction
- Vibrance image processing tool
- Advanced Color image processing tool
ACDSee - the worlds #1 digital imaging software. ACDSee Photo Manager is a comprehensive application ideal for acquiring, organizing, viewing, enhancing and sharing your images. With the image browser, you can find, organize, and preview images and media files on your computer, and you can efficiently acquire images from digital cameras, scanners, and other devices. A full-featured image viewer and media player quickly generates high-quality displays of your images and media files. You can run slide shows, play embedded audio, and display multiple page images. ACDSee supports over 100 image and multimedia file formats. Also, ACDSee includes a wide variety of image editing tools you can use to create, edit and touch-up your digital images.
Use tools such as red-eye reduction, crop, sharpen, blur, and embos to enhance or correct your images. Image management tools, such as exposure adjustment, convert, resize, rename, and rotate, can be performed on multiple files at the same time.
The new user interface is completely customizable, and provides quick access to tools and features. You can customize the screen layout, the order of images, toolbar display, and many other options to suit your preferences. ACDSee Photo Manager is a fast, powerful, and easy-to-use image management system that everyone from novices to professionals can use and enjoy.
If you want to view, organize, find and share images quickly, ACDSee 10 is the perfect solution. Use keywords, categories and your own Windows® filing system to instantly locate the right image. Easily correct or improve those less than perfect photos. Share your favorites by email, on your free online album or as high-quality prints.
- Instant Viewing
With ACDSee, you’ll never wait for another image to open. Get instant access to your photos with the fastest viewer on the market.
See your photos on a virtual calendar, fill your screen with images and quickly browse through your thumbnails. Plus, ACDSee’s Quick View mode is the fastest way to open an e-mail attachment or a file on your desktop. NEW! Mouse over your thumbnails for instant previews.
- Get organized with ACDSee
With ACDSee, organize the way that works best for you. Organize your Windows® file folders, add keywords and ratings, edit your metadata, and create your own categories. Assign images to as many categories as you like without duplicating files.
NEW! Use multi-word keywords like ‘Trip to Mexico’ to make finding images even easier.
Stay organized with smart features that automatically import, rename and categorize your new images when your camera, iPod, camera phone, or other device is connected.
Organize images stored on CDs, DVDs, and external hard drives without copying them to your computer with the time-saving PhotoDisc feature.
NEW! Unzip files and start viewing and organizing archived items right away, without leaving ACDSee.
- Correct and enhance your photos
Correct common problems at the click of a button – eliminate red-eye, erase blemishes and make colors true to life. NEW! With ACDSee’s advanced red-eye tool, get natural-looking results with custom eye colors to replace red areas.
Bring details back into photos that are too light or dark with ACDSee’s patent-pending Shadow/Highlights technology. It instantly corrects poorly exposed photos without affecting areas of the image that don't require adjustments. NEW! Apply effects like blur, saturation and color to selected areas of your photos.
- Share your favorite photos
Send photos to family and friends by e-mail without worrying about resizing or switching to another application.
NEW! Simplify online photo sharing with integrated uploading to sites like Flickr and Smugmug. NEW! Post a photo widget on your website or blog, powered by your free ACDSee Sendpix online album.
Design your own stunning slide shows with transition effects and sound - mix audio tracks and synch songs to slides. NEW! Create PowerPoint presentations from inside ACDSee, including notes, captions and more.
- Make home printing a breeze
With ACDSee’s print layout tools it’s easier than ever to print your photos from home. ACDSee works within your print margins and helps you print multiple 4x6 prints on a single page, fill an entire page for an 8x10, or create custom print sizes.
- Protect your photos
ACDSee helps you keep copies of your images so you don’t lose them if your computer fails. Use the Sync tool to synchronize your image folders with an external hard drive or networked drive. Or, use the Use the Database Backup feature to backup your photos and database information to CD or DVD. You can even schedule backups and reminders.
- View, browse and manage over 100 file types
Get extensive format support for audio, video and images including BMP, GIF, IFF, JPG, PCX, PNG, PSD, RAS, RSB, SGI, TGA and TIFF. Take a look at the complete list of supported file formats.
* Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2, Windows Vista® or Windows® 7 operating system.
* Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.0 (7.0 or higher recommended)
* TiVo® Desktop Software - to publish images to your TiVo
* Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c - for Microsoft DirectX file format support, and to create slide shows and screen savers
* QuickTime® 6.0 - for QuickTime file format support
* Ghostscript® 8.0 - for PDF support
* Windows Media® Player 9.0
تحميل احدث اصدار من هذا الموضوع
أفضل برامج تحريرالصور ACDSee Pro 184.108.40.2062
ACDSee Photo Manager Final - Full
تحميل احدث اصدار من هذا الموضوع
ACDSee Photo Manager 15.2