nVIDIA ForceWare software unleashes the full power and features in nVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your nVIDIA hardware.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with nVIDIA® Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your nVIDIA hardware.
NVIDIA has released the following WHQL certified drivers for use with Windows Vista RTM that will enable you to test the basic features and capabilities of the new operating system. NVIDIA is committed to supporting Microsoft Windows Vista on current and previous GPU generations. It's important to us that you have an excellent experience through the Vista transition, and driver development is the highest priority in our company.
This is a WHQL-certified driver update for GeForce GTX 480 and GeForce GTX 470.
* Installs PhysX system software version 9.10.0129.
* Installs HD Audio driver version 188.8.131.52.
3D Vision Driver:
* Download the 3D Vision driver for GeForce GTX 400 Series here.
GTX 400 Series Demos:
* Supersonic Sled
* Design Garage
Technology and API Support:
* Supports CUDA Toolkit 3.0. See CUDA Zone for more details.
* Supports DirectCompute with Windows 7.
* Supports OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language).
* Supports OpenGL 3.2.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, 10, 11 and OpenGL.
GeForce 400 series: GTX 480, GTX 470
Windows 7 + Vista