|آخر عشرة مواضيع||المواضيع النشطة|
FolderSizes Pro v126.96.36.199
FolderSizes Pro v188.8.131.52 -- Win XP/Vista -- 9,35 MB
Desktop PCs and servers can quickly end up accumulating large quantities of unused, temporary, and duplicate files. Before you know it, you're out of drive space, backups are taking far too long to run, and users can't find the data they need when they need it. You need a visual, interactive software tool to help you manage disk usage. You need FolderSizes. FolderSizes is an award-winning, network-enabled disk space analysis tool. It can quickly isolate large, old, temporary, and duplicate files, or even show file distribution by type, attributes, or owner. All with multiple export formats, command-line support, shell context menu integration, and much more.
FolderSizes goes far beyond the capabilities of competing solutions by combining several tools into one: Disk Space Explorer - Awesome detail view, coupled with stunning graphical bar and pie graphs Duplicate File Report - Quickly isolate and manage duplicate files within any folder or volume Largest Files Report - FolderSizes can quickly show you which files are eating up the most space Oldest Files Report - Use your own criteria to find old files that may no longer be needed Temporary File Report - Eliminate temp file clutter left over from software installs, downloads, browsing, etc. File Owners Report - Discover which users are consuming the most space on local and network drives File Types & Attributes Reports - See the distribution of disk space by file type or attributes Drive Space Monitor - Instant, at-a-glance view of any local, mapped, or removable disk File Sizes, Names & Dates Reports...
“Powerful, Intuitive, and Incredibly Fast ”
FolderSizes provides an engaging, interactive disk space analysis experience that you must try yourself to truly appreciate. More than just a series of great-looking reports, FolderSizes allows you to visualize your disk space usage from multiple perspectives.
FolderSizes has a world-wide user base of IT professionals, power users, and enterprises of all sizes - each looking to maximize their storage resources and minimize waste. It employs an amazing, multi-threaded file system scanning engine that shows you results immediately - as the scan is progressing!
Benefits & Solutions
Explore, visualize, and comprehend local and network storage
Reclaim gigabytes of drive space - fast!
Improve storage capacity planning capability
Find the disk space hogs with just a few clicks
Manage and monitor disk space across the network (Pro edition only)
Publish disk usage reports right to your web server share
Streamline file systems to optimize backups
Monitor and enforce employee data storage policies
Find excessively long file names that interfere with CD storage, etc.
Find recently saved files without knowing their names (find recently modified)
Find files owned by a specific individual or group
View the "size on disk" (actual space consumed) for any file or folder
Visualize the distribution of files by file type, age, and size
Find and eliminate empty folders
Search files by nearly any file attribute combination
Schedule the generation of nearly any FolderSizes report (Pro edition only)
Version 184.108.40.206 (Released February 22, 2010)
* Feature: Options -- Detail View now provides a switch that controls whether or not date-based detail columns will include times. Switch is on by default.
* Feature: Added a counter to status bar of the main window to show the number of files scanned.
* Feature: When a folder or drive shortcut (.lnk file) is dragged into the FolderSizes view window, the link will now be resolved (and the target folder will be analyzed).
* Feature: Significant file system scanning performance improvements, particularly when scanning network volumes.
* Bug fix: Scrollbars sizes did not always update immediately when adding columns to search / primary detail listings.
* Bug fix: Leading and trailing spaces were not being properly trimmed from paths directly entered into the main window path box.
* Bug fix: When using a preset date range within filter / search criteria, the times were not be adjusted to account for full days.
* Bug fix: File dates report now normalizes min/max dates to encompass full days.
* Bug fix: Resolved an issue with the "previous" path toolbar button not working in very specific circumstances.
* Bug fix: In the file report generation progress display window, clicking the cancel button drop-down error and then clicking outside of the menu would still trigger cancellation.
تحميل أحدث اصدار من هنا
لاظهار محتويات وأحجام الملفات علي الهارد FolderSizes.Enterprise.Edition.v8.0.91
- Any DVD Cloner Platinum v1.0.7
- Kaspersky Rescue Boot Disk 10.0.23.29
- BitDefender Internet Security 2011 220.127.116.112
- AnyBizSoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter 18.104.22.168
- Aimersoft DVD Ripper 2.0 intel Only
- Active Table Editor v22.214.171.124
- Xceed Ultimate Suite v10.4.10417
- SynaptiCAD Product Suite v15.04c
- Avira AntiVir Rescue System Boot CD
- Sonne DVD Burner 126.96.36.1991
|الموضوع||كاتب الموضوع||المنتدى||مشاركات||آخر مشاركة|
|لتحليل الملفات و الهاردديسك FolderSizes||kalaka||برامج||5||24-12-2014 06:16 AM|
|دعوة للإخوة بعرض البرنامج المفضل لكل عضو وأبدآ ب FolderSizes||eXPerience badara||برامج||13||11-06-2007 05:00 PM|
|FolderSizes v188.8.131.52 برنامج خدمي||New star||برامج||11||25-08-2005 01:57 AM|
|FolderSizes - Disk Space Management Software||Emission||برامج||1||16-03-2005 09:04 PM|
|FolderSizes 184.108.40.206||سعد الدين||برامج||5||05-01-2005 12:47 AM|