|آخر عشرة مواضيع||المواضيع النشطة|
Think outside the box
This could help you when you conduct a job interview, but also in your life.
You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night. You pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:
1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
2. An old friend who once saved your life.
3. The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.
Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car.
Think before you continue reading.
This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.
You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first; or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back. However, you may never be able to find your perfect dream lover again.
The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no trouble coming up with his answer.
WHAT DID HE SAY?
He simply answered: "I would give the car keys to my old friend, and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the woman of my dreams."
Sometimes, we gain more if we are able to give up our stubborn thought limitations. لا يوجد forget to "Think Outside of the Box."[/l]
- موقع استضافه ممتاز
- Group Calendar
- Online Business
- فرصة للاستثمار
- NEVER ARGUE WITH A CHILD
- Think outside the box
- STORIES OF THE PROPHETS قصص الانبياء
- هل يوجد حل لموقع warez-bb
- القراّن الكريم بصوت السديس و الشريم كاملا
- إحصل على 6 أسطح للمكتب مع Cube Desktop Pro 1.2.0
- Ashampoo Powerup XP platinum 2
- Data Doctor Recovery Pen Drive v18.104.22.168 لأسترجاع الملفات
- Wondershare PPT2Flash Professional لعمل عروض الباوربوينت
- Dr.Divx 1.06
- مع الكراك Real Player 11 GOLD
- Norton 360