Gold Wave Editor Pro 10.5.2
Gold Wave Editor Pro 10.5.2 -- 12,02
Gold Wave Editor Pro can record any sound passing through any line of your sound card. For example, you can record sound being played back by an external program, sound from a microphone, an external LP, cassette, CD/DVD player, AM/FM/Satellite radio, etc.
A built-in sound editor allows you to cut, trim, and merge your recordings. Editing can be performed using a visual representation of the sound and using clipboard operations. Supports all major audio formats. You can also use the build-in CD ripper to copy all or some of your music tracks from your personal CD collection. New Version adds a burner, you can now burn your own audio CDs that can be played back on PC&Home CD player from your recordings.
Gold Wave Editor is a sound editor program for Windows. This software lets you make and edit voice and other audio recordings. You can cut, copy and paste parts of recording and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction.
Gold Wave Editor is designed to be very easy and intuitive to use. Within minutes you will be able to open or record a file and edit it. But if you take time to explore the other features you will find many powerful tools designed with the professional sound engineer in mind.
Gold Wave Editor basic is free but we hope you will consider upgrading to Gold Wave Editor Master's Edition. With the Master's Edition you have a set a features designed with the professional in mind. These include a file batch converter and automation tools, bookmarks, file regions additional file formats and more.
Here are some key features of "Gold Wave Editor Pro":
· Open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats (can also save any portion of a loaded file to disk as a new file);
· Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom Vertical);
· Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device (You can record audio from DVD / VCD / CD Player, Tapes and LP's, MP3 Player, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, Web Page, Internet Conversation, Internet News, Internet Radio Station and more);
· Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File);
· Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, etc.);
· Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files (BandPass Filter, FFT Filter, HighPass Filter, HighShelf Filter,LowPass Filter, LowShelf Filter, Notch Filter);
· Convert an audio file from one format to another;
· Use marker to locate the selected part or special part of the audio data;
· Add and edit extra information to your audio files (Album, Artist, Comments, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year).
· Pentium 300 or above
· At least 16MB RAM (32MB for 2000/XP, 512MB for Vista).
· A sound card.
If you are interested say thanks