|آخر عشرة مواضيع||المواضيع النشطة|
LEAPSOFT CONSYS V1.3.0
CONSYS™ is a Windows tool for the analysis of live loads and static loads on single-span and multi-span bridges.
CONSYS™ is capable of handling both LRFD and AASHTO Standard as well as U.S. and metric units.
CONSYS™ provides you with a complete library of the standard loads needed for analysis under both LRFD and AASHTO Standard.
Selecting loads for your desired analysis is a simple task.You can select graphical representations of the loads on-screen with your mouse.
Since all standard load selection can be done graphically, you can easily keep track of which loads you are including in your analysis.
If you wish to add or delete any given load, you can accomplish it at any time with only a few simple motions of the mouse.
You may customize any of the loads yourself to fit any special cases you might wish to test.
Load customizing is conveniently accomplished with dialog boxes that allow you to define the specific load characteristics yourself.
You may perform analyses for individual loads,combinationsof loads,and envelopes of combinations.
You may also specify unlimited checkpoints for the analysis and reporting of moments, shears, and deflections.
CONSYS™ has many customizable analysis factors.
With CONSYS™, you are able to model distribution factors, load factors, impact factors, etc.
CONSYS's™ flexibility and time-saving features make this program an excellent tool for LRFD and AASHTO.
New Features in CONSYS v 1.3.1 (Release Date: December 14, 2005):
This maintenance release of CONSYS v1.3.1 incorporates enhancements suggested by users and resolves some issues present in earlier versions.
The following enhancements are present:
One of the features most frequently requested by users is the option to export results to a spreadsheet format (*.xls) from within the program.
CONSYS v1.3.1 includes this feature.
Users can now drag and drop any CONSYS data file (with extension *.csp) onto the CONSYS application and open it automatically.
Also, double clicking any file with the .csp extension will automatically open it up in CONSYS.
The security system (based on Crypkey) has been upgraded to provide a more stable environment, including support for RAID 5 drives.
The user manual is now available in a PDF file format and automatically installs with the program.
The user manual is accessible from the Help Menu within the program.
The program name itself has been changed from “CONSYS 2000” to “CONSYS”. The work area in CONSYS has been enlarged.
The application position and size are now saved in the registry and the settings are preserved when CONSYS is restarted.
Not only has the program been recompiled using the latest .NET compilers from Microsoft, but the installation process itself
has been upgraded and simplified and now works smoothly on Windows XP, Windows 2000 and NT.
This one is 1.3.0 version and Bentley acquires LEAP Software.
- شرح REVIT STRUCTURE 2014 من البداية حتى الاحتراف للمهندس احمد جاسر
- مشكلة فى ويندوز 8 حدثت اكثر من مرة
- كراك لجميع منتجات اوتوديسك + المفاتيح AUTODESK.2013.PRODUCTS
- مشكلة فى ويندوز 8 ارجو المساعدة
- Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D V2014 x64-32
- Autodesk AutoCAD ECSCAD v2012 WIN32 ISO
- Autodesk LandXplorer Studio Pro V2011
- تنصيب ويندوز من الفلاش ميمورى ببرنامج WinSetupFromUSB
- لا تفكروا في ذاتي فتهلكوا
- Pipe Flow Expert v126.96.36.199
رزقك الله الذرية الصالحة و جزاك كل خير
- كتاب Approximate Methods in Structural Seismic Design
- هل لدى اي منكم الرابط لكتاب م. عماد درويش ال safe csi
- برامج PCA الجديده..لاخواني بالمنتدى
- أرجو ممن تتوفر لديه نسخة من كتاب Introduction to structural Dynamics/Biggs
- برنامج لتصميم الدرج الحلزوني - SPIRAL STAIR
- PCI Design Handbook : Precast And Prestressed Concrete 6th Edition
- مثال محلول باليد لجسر pt
- محاضرة د.محمد سمارة
- كتاب Circular Storage Tanks and Siols
- مــا يـــخــــــص تـأثيـر الــريــاح والزلازل على- Ciria Report .....Shear Wall ....
بارك الله فيكم اخوانى
وبالفائدة للجميع ان شاء الله