|آخر عشرة مواضيع||المواضيع النشطة|
Inivis AC3D v6.4.30
AC3D is a 3D object and scene modeler, that is easy to use, yet powerful enough to create professional looking 3D designs. Whether you want to design 3d objects for games or build your dream home in virtual reality, AC3D allows you to to quickly turn your ideas into great three dimensional models. It outputs POV-Ray, VRML (1 and 2), RenderMan and other formats and you can import file from 3D Studio, Lightwave, DXF, Alias triangle and other formats. In addition, AC3D offers various plug-ins to further extend its functionality.
More power to your texturing
Texture updating - AC3D 6.4 watches for any changes made to the texture-file, and will reload any changed images. This saves time and really speeds up fine-tuning of textures when edited in an external image editor – see your changes instantly in 3D!
AC3D’s Texture Coordinate Editor has been enhanced with a number of useful features. As well as specifying a dimension for a new (blank) texture, you can now copy a texture map (pre-cropped) directly to the system clipboard – ready to paste into your image editor. Zoom controls have been added so you can easily view your texture mapping over the original 100% size texture image.
Design new clothes for your Second Life avatars
Feel like designing a new look for your SL avatar? AC3D can help you decide what to wear! Simply load one of the AC3D models provided with AC3D 6.4 (access the avatar folder from File->Open or File->Object-library). Edit the provided textures with your favorite image-editor and AC3D will (with its new texture-update facility – see above) instantly give you a preview of what it will look like in SL. Save yourself both time and upload fees L$
BAS relief / height-mapping
AC3D 6.4 comes with SuperColdMilk’s excellent Bas-relief plugin which allows you to create heightmaps from 2D image data. Simply create any shape (e.g. a rectangle) texture it with menu Object->Texture->Load-texture and then select the Tools->Bas-relief-from-texture.
This will generate a new mesh from the image data which can then be rescaled as desired.
Custom Axis rotation
The rotate widget in AC3D’s control-panel has been upgraded so that it can handle custom axis ‘C’. Now you can select two vertices (e.g. a line or two vertices along the edge of a model), press “Set axis” and any future rotates with the + or – buttons will rotate the selection around the axis defined by the two vertices. Great for moving an aileron around a wing edge.
* Sandio 3D mouse support
* Locked objects can now be shown in full 3D (or wireframe as before) - see advanced settings.
* Improved DDS loading.
* Improved PNG support.
* New Milkshape exporter from TFPsoft which uses the AC3D hierarchy to produce a skeleton.
* ATI NMF exporter: turn your high-resolution model into a normal map for a low-resolution model. Works well with ATI’s NormalMapper.
* Mac – Leopard fixes. Most Mac users should notice a speed increase with multiple views.
* Linux – new binary is compiled under Ubuntu.
- Fluid Mechanics, Third Edition
- Introduction to Fluid Mechanics
- Templagenics Digital Pipe Fitter v1.72b
- Ensoft Group v8.0.14 x86
- Ensoft LPile v2012.6.31 x86
- Ensoft Shaft v2012.7.3 x86
- VariCAD 2011.1.10 ESD ISO-CORE
- Rocscience Phase2 v8.005
- PROKON Structural Analysis and Design 2.5.13 SP1
- ولنا عودة مع برامج شركة (Rocscience) حصريا علي داماس
thanks and wish you happy day
- Safe Software FME Desktop v2011 x86 RECOiL
- ArcGIS 10 + Extensions (not tested)
- ERDAS 2011
- Bryce 7 Pro 2010 + ProContent + Daz Studio + Serial (not Tested)
- بحاجة ل Cloudworx for bentley microstation
- If possible: Alta Photogrammetry Suite
- بحاجة للمساعدة في الحصول على: TransCad
- لنترحم جميعاً على الشهداء الذين يزينون غزة بدمائهم
- بحاجة للمساعدة في الحصول على LP360