Robot Structure Analysis 2009 and Robot Structure Analysis Professional 2009 fully integrates with Revit Structure, and will allow the structural engineer to seamlessly analyze complex structures. These new products are comprised of over 25 years worth of software development effort from Robobat. They support over 16 languages and 60 different building codes from all over the world.
To learn more, go to the product center located at: www.autodesk.com/robot
Enhanced Collaboration and Workflow
Autodesk® Robot™ Structural Analysis Professional software provides structural engineers with superb interoperability that enhances their collaboration experience with architects and other disciplines, thus improving project workflow.
Embracing building information modeling (BIM), Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional provides a familiar workflow and drafting environment with rich 3D collaboration and bidirectional links between Revit® Structure, AutoCAD® Structural Detailing, and Revit® Extensions to help simplify communication and collaboration across project phases and extended teams, which saves time and reduces errors.
Powerful analysis with exceptional finite element auto-meshing capabilities provide structural engineers with a fast means for tackling the most complex simulations and model calculations. Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional delivers results in minutes versus hours with nonlinear and dynamic algorithms of the most demanding and complex structures, allowing engineers to explore more analysis alternatives and make early improvements to the way their projects look, perform, and behave in the real world.
Through an open API (appliation programming interface), Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional delivers a versatile, scalable, and country-specific analysis solution for many types of structures, including buildings, bridges, civil, and specialty structure. It can be integrated with other applications in the project workflow and provides the capability to produce plans in one country and language and have it be converted into another
Features & Specifications
- Features Key features of Autodesk® Robot™ Structural Analysis Professional software include advanced auto-meshing and structural modeling capabilities, fast dynamic solvers, and integrated reinforced concrete design and structural steel design modules.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 1.4-GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.40-GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor (recommended)
- Windows XP Professional SP2 (recommended) or Windows Vista® 32-bit (Business)
- 1 GB RAM, 3 GB recommended
- 1,024 x 768 monitor and display adapter capable of 24-bit color (1,280 x 1,024 monitor recommended)
- 5 GB free disk space, 10 GB recommended
- Microsoft Mouse-compliant pointing device
- Installation from DVD
Additionally, for Robot™ Extensions:
Microsoft® Office Excel® 2002 or higher (Microsoft Office Excel® 2007 recommended)
- SP-2 for Excel 2002 installed, SP-3 installed when SP-2 is not allowed
- Update KB 9007417 for Excel® 2003
Make efficiency a daily part of the job with AutoCAD® software. Meticulously refined with the drafter in mind, AutoCAD propels day-to-day drafting forward with features that help to increase speed and accuracy while saving time.
Revit® Structure software integrates a multimaterial physical and analytical model, providing concurrent structural modeling for efficient, accurate documentation, analysis, and design.
AutoCAD Structural Detailing
AutoCAD® Structural Detailing is a powerful solution for fast and efficient detailing and creation of fabrication shop drawings for reinforced concrete and steel structures. Learn more at robobat.com.
you can download the software after filling out and submit the form at
or rapidshare links
But on trial, you can work without any restrictions - for 30 days