|آخر عشرة مواضيع||المواضيع النشطة|
DigiWiz MINIPE Updated 04JAN2008
DigiWiz MINIPE Updated 04JAN2008
This CD is meant to "autoboot" meaning that when the CD is placed in the tray, and your computer is rebooted or turned off/on, the system will boot to the OS located on the CD. You may have to change some BIOS settings if your computer does not look to the CD before the HD for system booting. You may also have to press a key during boot to bring up a menu to choose your boot device.
Note: My philosophy is that this is mainly a Rescue CD, and not a replacement Operating System. As such, some apps will almost certainly not be updated as they perform well in this environment, and updating will only serve to add bloat and therefore decrease CD space for additional apps. Examples include, but are not limited to Nero & WinZIP. Additionally, the menu system is purposefully not alphabetized - it is highly customized, and in the order I want it.
Here are some general guidelines regarding miniPE-XT
More to come as I think of them...
* requires a minimum of 128MB to run a minimal amount of apps. The more RAM you have, the greater likelihood that all apps will work correctly. I have 512MB on an old Dell PIII 500mHz and all apps work. If an app doesn't work, there's a good chance you don't have a enough memory.
* Some apps will simply not work exactly as they do in regular Windows. Just accept it - it is a consequence of PE, which is NOT a replacement operating system.
* Colors look bad on screen? - this is usually due to onboard graphics, often Intel Extreme Onboard Graphics. There is no fix Crying or Very sad.
* One of these days, I'll get around to writing a tutorial on how to update the AV definitions. It's not that difficult for "power" users, but may be a little daunting for those with limited experience.
* "'Such-and-such' app comes up as unregistered" - my guess is you are running miniPE from within Windows and not as a bootCD. To fully appreciate miniPE's power, you should boot FROM the CD - you may have to change a BIOS setting to have your computer's first boot device to be the CD drive. Alternately, some newer Dells require you to press F12 during boot to have an option menu appear that will allow you to boot from the CD.
* Winternals apps "greyed out" - you must select the first menu option and define where your Windows installation resides - then return to the Winternals menu and the apps will be available.
miniPE is a suite of apps that fit on a CD.
filezilla to v3.03
opera to 9.23.8808
winrar to 3.71
acronis true image workstation 9.1 build 3886
password renew to 1.1 beta
cpu-z to 1.40.5
UltraISO to 22.214.171.1240
free undelete to Free Undelete 2.0
Fabs Autobackup to 2.1.0
Nod32 Antivirus to 2.70.39
deep burner to 126.96.36.199 PRO
Nero burning rom to 188.8.131.52
ghost32 to v11
firefox to 184.108.40.206 portable
Acronis Disk Director 10
Added Kaspersky AV v4 Personal
Test Disk (HDD scanner/repair)
Avira AntiVir Version 7
7-zip 4.58 beta 1
Updated NF4 S-ATA DRIVERS
01-04-2007 unofficial Virus Update Pack
1-02-2008 Kaspersky v4 Defs
12-16-2007 Antivir ver 7 defs
تم تحديث الرابط هنا
النسخة المحدثة للإسطوانة المعروفة MiniPE
- DigiWiz MINIPE Updated 04JAN2008
|الموضوع||كاتب الموضوع||المنتدى||مشاركات||آخر مشاركة|
|MiniPE Updated to 05.01.2009 مع آخر التحديثات وطريقة دمجها||abu_mada||برامج||21||06-03-2010 05:20 AM|
|طلب شرح لبرنامج digiwiz minipe||همسة ندى||صيانة الكمبيوتر وحلول الحاسب الألي - هاردوير||0||08-11-2009 06:24 PM|
|اسطوانة صيانه DigiWiz miniPE v2k5.09.03-XT - Updated 21-APR-2008 - BootCD||ابو منصر العمودى||برامج||4||21-03-2009 03:44 PM|
|MiniPE XT v2k5.09.03 Updated 04.27.07||rawhi 019||برامج||18||20-08-2007 07:48 AM|
|DigiWiz miniPE²-XT v2k5.09.03||sikovluv||برامج||5||18-09-2005 05:12 AM|