Dr. DivX is an all-in-one video creation package that lets you create DivX video from any source right on your computer in just 3 easy steps. At this time, Dr. DivX is available in an English language version only.
Dr. DivX was designed to let anyone from the widest eyed newbie to the most grizzled expert create high-quality DivX video from any source in just 3 easy steps. Just choose your video, select your settings and click encode. Once encoded into DivX video, you can store entire video libraries on your hard drive without gobbling up precious storage space.
Now you can post your video online, burn it to a CD or email it to your friends. And, with a DivX Certified DVD player, you can watch your DivX movies right on your living room TV.
- Able to convert most input files
- Dr.DivX can convert most input files including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VOB, AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4 to DivX.
- Uses available DivX encoder
- If you install a new version of the DivX encoder, Dr.DivX automatically uses it for encoding.
- Tweak encode settings
- If required, encode settings can be manually configured for optimal output.
- Generates DivX files which are playable on DivX certified players
- Since Dr.DivX respects DivX certification constraints, all files generated by the application are guaranteed to playback on -DivX certified hardware players.
- Watch folders
- Monitor user specified folders to automatically convert newly added files using configured output profile.
- Supports multiple audio tracks
- Convert multiple audio tracks using different encoder settings for each track.
- Supports multiple subtitle tracks in VOB input
- Convert DVD subtitle tracks to DivX XSUB subtitle tracks.
- Automatically configures encode settings for requested quality level
- User needs to choose only the required quality level, the application does the rest.
- Automatically configures encode settings for requested output file size
- User needs to choose only the required output file size, the application does the rest.
- Create and load custom profiles
- Manage encoding settings using custom profiles.
- Preview video crop and resize settings
- Real-time updations of video based on user specified crop and resize values.
- Batch control
- Re-order, Re-configure and Remove encodes from the batch.
- Audio track preview
- Playback input audio tracks to confirm correct selection for encode.
- Track information tagging
- Tag audio and subtitle tracks with descriptive information.
- Pause and resume encodes
- Resume from paused encode stage.
- Post encode plugins
- Add and configure plugins which will run after an encode has successfully finished.
- CLI version of application for scripting
- Use the CLI version of application for automated batch encodes