برنامج ممتاز لتصوير فلم لسطح المكتب وجميع مايتم عليه وبالتالي تستطيع عمل شرح على شكل فلم لأي موضوع أو برنامج وتسجيل ما تقوم به أول بأول
وصف البرنامج ومميزاته
Camtasia creates videos of on-screen activity from any application, so you can
easily show people how to use software and web sites.
- Make any software process look easy
- Handle a technical support call without picking up your phone
- Demonstrate your software to potential customers
- Capture an entire course for online and CD delivery
- Embed a screen video into a PowerPoint presentation
Adding your narration to Camtasia videos is fast and easy. Speak into the
microphone while you record your screen capture video, or use DubIt to overlay an
audio track to any AVI file.
Use the Thumbnail File Explorer to easily select the video clip(s) you want to
include in your finished product. Double-click a file thumbnail to bring the clip
into the Editor. You can also drag clips directly into the Storyboard.
The Editor is a viewer and an editor of individual movie clips. You can use the
timeline edit bar and VCR buttons to scan through a clip frame-by-frame, making
it easy to trim AVI clips with accuracy. Or save single frames as a still image
-- a great way to make thumbnail links when sharing your video clips!
The Storyboard contains clips that will go into the final produced movie in the
order in which they appear. You can join any number of clips together by simply
dragging them into the Storyboard. You can even add still images (.BMP, .JPG,
.GIF) to your movies on the storyboard -- a great way to add titles and credits,
or create a slideshow.
Add Transition effects between AVI clips by selecting the clip you want the
transition to lead into. Select from over 78 different transition effects. An
arrow will mark the clips that you have added a transition effect to.
Camtasia lets you save your unfinished work as a Project File, or you may save
your completed work as a new movie. To create a new video from the storyboard,
choose Produce Movie from the file menu.
Camtasia Producer creates standard AVI files, Microsoft ASF, Microsoft WMV,
RealMedia and Apple QuickTime streaming video files, Camtasia for Real Player
Plug-In videos, or animated GIFs.
A wizard walks you through all of the possible options for customizing your
movie, including watermarking, frame size, compression and copyright information
then prompts you to save the video.
Videos can be produced using any of the standard Windows audio/video codecs,
standard streaming media audio/video codecs, or our optional TSCC video codec.
Use our TSCC video codec during capture and editing to preserve 100% lossless
quality, even over multiple editing cycles.
Play your movies with Camtasia Player - an easy to use, standalone movie player
that guarantees high quality playback of your AVI movies. Camtasia videos also
playback using standard media players without any plug-ins when standard Windows
or streaming media audio/video codecs are used.
Pack and Show allows you to package your movie and the TSCC codec and/or Camtasia
Player as a Windows-executable file (.exe). When users receive the .exe file,
they simply double-click it to unpack it, install TSCC and/or Camtasia Player,
and show the movie.
Trial - 30 days (Fully functional version with all features)
What's New in This Release:
· Integrated Camtasia Studio launchpad, Camtasia Effects, and Camtasia Producer
into a single interface for improved user workflow. This new unified interface is
the new face of Camtasia Studio.
· Updated the overall look of the applications with new icons, logos, toolbar
buttons and UI styling.
· Added Camtasia Theater for creating web presentations from SWF movies.
· Added TechSmith EnSharpen codec for creating high-quality, lossless,
low-bandwidth, cross-platform screen recordings in the QuickTime MOV format.
· Added MP3 audio files as a supported input format.
· Added MPEG video files as a supported input format.
· Added WMA (Windows Media Audio) files as a supported input format.
· Added WMV (Windows Media Video) files as a supported input format.
· Added FLV (Flash Video) files as a supported output format.
· Added Batch Production
· Added Custom Production Profiles for saving production settings.
· Added a global timeline for editing and audio across multiple clips. The
storyboard is now a simple view of the global timeline.
· Added real-time preview of entire project.
· Added non-destructive, integrated audio and video editing right on the
· Added Zoom-n-Pan (a.k.a. Ken Burns) effect. This is especially useful for
screen capture videos because it makes it possible to record at a large size and
then produce at a smaller size by selectively zooming in/out and panning across
the original video.
· Added new transition effects, including a smooth fade effect.
· Added smooth keyboard navigation for precise editing control.
· Added "Extend Frame" option as a simple way to freeze the current frame for a
specified duration. This is helpful when adding a voiceover to a recorded video.
· Added a detachable video preview window with a full-screen option.
· Added a recording wizard which steps new users through the process of making a
· Added a Task List for one click access to common functionality.
· Added a Clip Bin to pull together audio, video, and image clips for a project,
independent of their location on disk. The Clip Bin can show thumbnails or
details view, and can be sorted based on clip properties.
· Added the ability to toggle timeline tracks on/off as desired.
· Added global undo/redo.
· Added Flash Hot Spots for adding a basic level of interactivity to projects
destined for the SWF output format.
· Added callouts with smooth shading, fade in/out, and anti-aliased text with
Camtasia Studio v8.3.0
لا يسمح الأصدقاء للأصدقاء أن يشتروا البرامج
تـحـذيــر : الوصله ليست باقيــه للأبــد