Becky! is a multi-featured E-mail client specialized for Windows and the Internet. Since its birth in 1996, we kept improving its functionalities listening to the users' feedback.
Becky! Internet Mail is an email client that creates multiple mailboxes. You will find many features which are expected for an Internet E-mail software, and some of them would be beyond your expectations.
- You can create multiple mailboxes, of course. Moreover, you can create multiple "profiles" for each mailbox. This feature is especially useful if you use laptop computer. You can switch between several different settings, like "LAN" and dialup, for the same mailbox.
- New protocols are supported -- IMAP4rev1 for e-mail and LDAP for the address book.
- Fast! You can manage thousands of e-mail at your fingertip.
- You can write HTML e-mail with Becky!. If you have Microsoft Internet Explorer ver5 or higher installed, Becky! is a complete HTML enabled e-mail client.
- Flexible template capability. You can prepare standardized e-mail format for business and personal e-mail. You can also create HTML template, of course.
- With unique "Reminder" capability, you will receive e-mail from "you" on scheduled date. You can even schedule sending e-mail messages to someone else. You don't have to remember your friends' birthdays -- Becky! does.
- Powerful "Filtering Manager" -- You can sort messages into folders according to the filtering rules. You can define unlimited and/or conditions for one filtering rule.
- "Mailing Lists Manager" helps you to organize multiple mailing list subscriptions. You don't have to search past e-mail just to find how to unsubscribe the list.
- "Plug-In" Interface enables third parties to create useful plug-ins to customize Becky! for your particular needs. Actually, Becky!'s voice message and PGP functionality are the plug-ins.
- etc. Of course, Ver.2 inherits Ver.1's numerous convenient features. Changes : Ver.2.30.04 -> Ver.2.31.00 (2007/03/27):
- When /F command line option is used to specify a data folder, the temporary folder will be created in the specified data folder instead of the system default temporary path.
- OnBeforeFilter callback is replaced with OnBeforeFilter2 that passes the ID of the mailbox that the message belongs. (OnBeforeFilter still works but became obsolete.)
- In the Filtering Manager, color RGB(0,0,0) can be selected for the Color Label action.
- Some logic that might have been a bottle neck when loading a folder index was changed.
- BUGFIX: Some regular expression did not match.
- BUGFIX: When string was too long in a Query folder, some optional
values were reset.
Homepage - http://www.rimarts.co.jp/becky.htm
Size: 2.28 MB
Registration Pass Code: