FileZilla is a powerful FTP-client for Windows 9x, ME, NT4, 2000 and XP. It has been designed for ease of use and with support for as many features as possible, while still being fast and reliable. FileZilla contains parts of the PuTTY suite.
*** The main features of FileZilla are:
- Ability to resume Uploads/Downloads (if the server supports it)
- Custom Commands
- Site Manager with folders
- Keep Alive system
- Timeout detection
- Firewall support
- SOCKS4/5 and HTTP1.1 Proxy support
- SSL secured connections
- SFTP support
- Upload/Download Queue
- Drag & Drop
- Multi-language support
- GSS authentication and encryption using Kerberos Changes in FileZilla 3.0.0 Beta 7:
+ New optionspage to change layout of file and directory panes
+ Loading of predefined Sitemanager entries from fzdefaults.xml
+ UTF-8 support for STP, merged in upstream changes from PuTTY.
- Ascii file FTP transfers should now work properly on non-Windows systems
- Fix SFTP transfers of filenames containing the following characters: [ ] \ * ?
- lots of small bugfixes and performance improvements
Homepage - http://sourceforge.net/projects/filezilla
Size: 2.70 MB
Use Right-click on Download and "Save Target As..."