RipIt4Me is a freeware utility to helps you rip and backup your copy protected DVDs. Recently released DVDs are now very often equipped with stronger copy protections - such as new ARccOS™ or RipGuard DVD from Sony, Disney. Programs like DVD Shrink or DVD Decrypter cannot handle these types of discs. With the help of RipIt4Me, ripping these DVDs will be a very easy task. The program is fully automated and the wizard will guide you through all the necessary steps involved. If you prefer, there is also a true "1-Click" mode that will perform all the involved steps automatically for you. Please refer to the official RipIt4Me Guide and FAQ for more information on how to use this program.
Changes in Version 22.214.171.124 (22 March 2007):
- Added an automatic updater. When a new version is available, RipIt4Me offers to download and install it for you. If you answer yes, the application closes, and the updater launches, fetches the app, puts it in the right place, and launches it again. If DVD Decrypter is currently ripping, the rip is aborted. If the VOBs are being cleaned, the cleanup is also aborted.
This of course, will only work the next time we have an update.
- Added code to detect whether the DVD appears to be protected. This is displayed in the main window during Step 1. If the DVD isn't protected, there's a new button in Step 1 to open the DVD with DVD Shrink directly.
- Added "Open .ini file" to the Main menu.
- Added handling of missing titles in video_ts.ifo as experienced in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (Greece).
- RipIt4Me now terminates AnyDVD "the right way" (by sending a WM_CLOSE message to its main window in the tray, instead of killing the process).
- In any VTS that's excluded from the rip, the replacement IFO now only contains 1 title and 1 PGC.
- Attempted to fix the problem with DVD Decrypter running out of resources... Let us know if the new code helps!
- Attempted to fix a crash that could occur when a VTS had too many VOBUs. This was possibly responsible for the crash on "Vientos de Agua". Please, try and report? Thanks!
- Fixed a PUO problem in the analysis code that could cause some PGCs to not be cleaned appropriately.
- There was a serious problem in the analysis code related to Sprm (TTN number). Now fixed.
- Attempted to fix the "Not a DVD" problem that some users have had in 126.96.36.199. If that still does not work, post the debug log you get during Step1.
- In Movie-Only mode, a bug in Step1 could cause the IFOs to be copied in the last used target directory (instead of a temporary directory in %TEMP%).
- The psl import code now works when the path includes "(" or ")".
- The "Save logs" function now also copies the FinalIFO BUP files.
- The DVD Decrypter version was not being checked upon startup, no matter what your preferences were! Now fixed.
String translators - please note the addition of a "\n" to string 453 and new strings 471 to 480
Homepage - http://www.ripit4me.org
Size: 197 KB