Easy and complete desktop-modeling environment for a biologist or a chemist interested in molecular structure and function.
ICM enpowers a biologist or chemist with a lighting fast access andhigh quality interactive 3D views to the entire sturctural database. Injust a few seconds you can browse hundreds of structures of interestload them, analyze and visualize sequences, structures, alignments,sites, study pockets and bound ligands and drugs, study surfaces,mutations, pockets, sequence conservations.
A special compact form of PDB (xpdb-mini) is designed and is freelydistributed to reach the high speed of access. ICM supports multipleinput formats. You can search structural database by field, sequencepattern and get an interactive table for instant viewing.
ICM offers a rich graphical environment and powerful views for professional quality of images and molecular animation videos. ICM supports two kinds of stereo, including a high quality "in-window" mode, as well as a stereo mode which does not require any special hardware. The newest features of the graphics user interface include:
- the master view with multiple molecular objects, 3D meshes, sequences, alignments
- instant connection/cross-selection between 3D objects, sequences and alignments
- selections at any level in both master view, sequence view, alignment view and graphics view
- selections at the secondary structure level
- dynamic pop-up menus for molecules, residues, 3D meshes, sequences, alignments, maps, and selections
- drag-and-drop: drop a molecule from the master view to the graphics screen and it will get displayed
- interactive result-table browser and interactive plots connecting 3D graphics, master view and table records (see the above ICM view of human chromosomes).
The ICM ('Internal Coordinate Mechanics') software project was originally desinged around a new molecular mechanics approach and optimization algorithm for for peptide prediction, homology modeling, loop simulations, flexible macromolecular docking and refinement, and then was extended to graphics, molecular animations, chemistry, sequence analysis, database searches, mathematics, statistics and plotting.
ICM-Pro contains an all atom internal coordinate force field and efficient algorithm to perform local and global energy optimization of small or large molecules with respect to an arbitrary subset of variables. In addition, ICM contains MMFF94 force field for energy optimization in Cartesian space for any organic molecule. ICM-Pro allows users to read, build, convert, refine, analyze and superimpose molecules. Includes graphics tools for diverse molecular rendering, perspective viewing, depth cueing, etc. Uses both hardware and side-by-side stereo. Allows saving and printing a screen image as a compact vectorized postscript file in addition to a compressed bitmap.
More Information :
Download: 62.40 MB [APP + FIX] http://mediafire.com/files/15454018/ric5aw.zip