وجدت لكم خلال الأبحار في الأنترنت طريقه تنشيط Longhorn 4029 وهي كما يلي
As many of you may already know, Longhorn works fine installing with a Server 2003 RC2 CPP key, but when you first boot the OS after install it demands to be activated. None of the keys seem to activate even though they are still good and will activate previous builds of Longhorn with no problems whatsoever. I have come up with a method that will allow people to get around the activation and have 60 days to activate instead of having to activate right away. Here’s how this is accomplished:
1) Boot into Safe Mode using the F8 Key
2) Use the File TweakNT.exe and make sure Remove Timebomb is checked and click on covert to: and click Home Edition. Then Click Apply.
3) Use the File Kill_Reminder.exe you may get a error, ignore it.
4) Go to start, run and type in cmd
5) Type in "net user <makeup a username> <Password> /add" Example: net user Long Horn /add
6) After that it should say command complete successfully, now type in
"net localgroup administrators <username you entered above> /add" For example: net localgroup administrators Long /add
7) Reboot and let windows boot up normally, now u should see a promt to
enter a password for the username you put in, do that and you should be in.
If it worked alright you should get in without any problems! CONGRATS!
وملف TweakNT and the activation reminder killer بالمخفي