عمل البرنامج :
برنامج شهير و خفيف بحجمة وسريع بعرضة لملفات الــ PDF
الجديد مع الاصداره البروفشنال عن النسخة العاديه المجانيه
بعض الاضافات البسيطة بشريط البرنامج مثل تظلليل و اضافة بعض الملاحظات
لبعض الاسطر و انت تتصفح الملف و تعتبر مييزة جيده لمن يستخدم ملفات PDF
بصفحات متعدده و يحتاج بعض النقاط ليعود اليها .
Foxit PDF Reader is the only eligible alternative reader/viewer for PDF files (eBooks). It's free, smaller, faster, and cleaner. And it starts up immediately, so you don't need to wait the annoying "Welcome" screen to disappear. Foxit PDF Reader is extremely easy to use, just double click it to start and then click open button to open your PDF document. If you want to print, click on "Print" button. If you want to setup the page layout for printing, select "Print Setup" from "File" menu. Foxit Reader 2.0 supports Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/2003.
Unlike Adobe® Reader, this one has size about than 4M, needs no installation and opens up immediately. You don't need to go throught lengthy installation process to start using Foxit PDF Reader, just UNZIP the downloaded "pdfrd.zip" package into any place you want, then run PDFReader.exe. You can set Foxit PDF Reader as your default PDF reader, so you can double click on PDF files to open them within Foxit PDF Reader.
In the past, you have to download a huge Adobe Acrobat Reader, go through a lengthy installation process and wait for an annoying splash window to disappear just to open a PDF document. Moreover, if you want to annotate a PDF document, you have to pay USD299 to buy Adobe Acrobat Standard.
Now with Foxit Reader 2.0, you don't have to endure such pain any more. The following is a list of compelling advantages of Foxit Reader 2.0:
- Incredibly small: The download size of Foxit Reader is only 1.7 M which is a fraction of Acrobat Reader 20 M size
- Breezing-fast: When you run Foxit Reader, it launches instantly without any delay. You are not forced to view an annoying splash window displaying company logo, author names, etc.
- Annotation tool: Have you ever wished to annotate (or comment on) a PDF document when you are reading it? Foxit Reader 2.0 allows you to draw graphics, highline text, type text and make notes on a PDF document and then print out or save the annotated document.
- Text converter: You may convert the whole PDF document into a simple text file.
Foxit Reader Pro is the professional version of Foxit Reader, the popular free PDF reader.
Foxit Reader Pro supports all features provided in Foxit Reader, and more:
* A rich set of annotation (commenting) tools that allows you to annotate (comment) on your PDF documents:
· Typewriter tool: allows you to type on any place of PDF documents;
· Note tool: insert textual comments on any place, with a popup window that can be opened or closed easily;
· Text marking tools: you can highlight, strike-through, underline texts in your PDF documents;
· Graphic marking tools: you can draw lines, shapes, polygons, and any hand-drawing graphs on your PDF document, with associated textual comments.
* Select and copy text contents from PDF files even when other applications fail to extract such information;
* Convert pages or a whole file to pure text, so you can easily copy and paste text contents;
* A new application: Foxit Library allows you to manage your PDF files and browse them easily.
* Foxit Reader Pro runs on Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/2003.
حجم البرنامج 32MB
التحميل من هنا
و فقنا الله و إياكم لما يحبة ويرضاه