اريد برنامج لحل البلاطات المستخدم بها نظام ال post tension?
مشرف التطبيقات الهندسية
اهلا و سهلا بك اخي الكريم
بانتظار خبراء الانشاءات لأبداء الراي و المشورة
البرنامج الهندسي المدني Adapt_rc_v5.00.2-lnd
consistent results while minimizing errors and omissions. This screen shows a user defining a frame's geometry
The definition of applied loading is as easy as selecting the appropriate load distribution model using the drag-and-drop interface and entering its value
ADAPT-RC displays the model generated by you in multiple 3D views, showing all its features, such as drop cap/panel, and steps in the slab - enabling you to examine and verify the structural model before execution
A shaded 3D solid model complements the wireframe mode
ADAPT-RC presents its analysis results in comprehensive graphical and tabular formats.
ADAPT-RC generates professional design reports. Image below is design report for a 3-span continuous T-beam.
Using ADAPT-RC's investigation module, user can quickly define their provided reinforcement areas by initializing from the amount of required steel, as calculated by the program.
A sample graphical rebar report showing provided vs. required reinforcement.
Software for Design, Analysis, and Investigation of Reinforced (Nonprestressed) Concrete Beams, Slabs and Floor Systems
Industry standard and choice of consulting engineers for an easy to use, efficient, and reliable production tool. This software is based on the proven Equivalent Frame Technology and features the following:
* Complete modeling and design of a reinforced concrete floor
* Analysis and capacity calculation of an existing floor (investigation mode)
* One-way and two-way floor systems
* Beam frames
* Drop caps, drop panels, steps above and below the slab
* Multiple beam cross-section: T, L and I-section
* Reinforcement check for strength and minimum code requirements
* Beam shear and punching shear checks
* Integrated punching shear reinforcement design (studs or stirrups)
* Deflection calculation, including cracked section analysis
* Gives the capacity of a floor system for a user-defined reinforcement distribution
* Performs capacity/demand analysis for existing floor systems
* Graphical display of moments, shears and deflections
* Graphical and tabular display of location, length and amount of reinforcement required.
* Click here for ADAPT-RC Screen Shots...
The program comes supports the following design codes:
ACI-318 1999 and 2005
IBC International Building Code 2003
European EC2 2004
The program supports the following units:
PC compatible computer
Windows operating system
Minimum of 128 MB RAM
10 GB hard drive