و رحمة الله و بركاته
الإدصدارة الأخيرة حتى تاريخ هذة المشاركة
من البرنامج المميز للتحميل بالبت تورنت
BitComet is a p2p file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent, which is one of the most popular p2p protocol designed for high-speed distribution of 100MB or GB sized files. BitComet is a powerful, clean, fast, and easy-to-use bittorrent client. It supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, chatting, disk cache, speed limits, port mapping, proxy, ip-filter, etc. Supports 43 Languages.
Features of "BitComet":
· Support preview of video file which is being downloaded.
· Clean and free, without any adware or spyware.
· Completely new core written in C++, stable and fast, very low CPU usage.
· Multiple simultaneous downloads, ability to select download files in one torrent and set file priority.
· Ability to limit the upload speed as well as download speed.
· Support DHT Network, download trackerless torrent!
· Intelligent Connection Optimize, Auto Optimization for different connections, runs well using all default settings.
· Intelligent Rate Control, optimize the upload distribution in order to get the max download rate.
· Intelligent Disk Cache, decrease the potential damage to the hard disk when high-speed downloading (>500KB/s) by decrease the read / write frequency, extra memory usage is the cost.
· Intelligent Disk Allocating, no long-time disk allocation, also decrease the disk fragment to almost zero.
· Intelligent Hash Scan, no time-consuming scanning when seeding / resume.
· Firewall and NAT Traversal, users behind differect NAT can now connect to each other.
· Auto config ICF (Internet Connection Firewall) and ICS (Internet Connection Sharing) in Windows XP
· Auto config port mapping in router (UPnP support is required in router, Windows XP is required).
· Ability to block IP temporarily or permanently, compatiable with eMule ipfilter.dat.
· Ability to chat with other downloaders ( disabled by default ).
· Compatiable with Windows XP SP2 TCP/IP restriction.
· ZIP package is also provided, which runs withoust installation.
· Using only one TCP listening port.
· Support Multi-tracker, and utf-8 extension, UDP tracker Protocol v2.
· Support automatically power off with conditions.
Changes in version v0.71 2006.9.2 :
- GUI Improved: Add "Move file to..." function to task list context menu
- GUI Improved: Add task catalog manage functions to "download complted" task queue context menu in favorites list
- GUI Improved: Add task catalog set and locate functions to task list context menu
- GUI Improved: Improve task list display algorithm, decrease CPU usage
- GUI Improved: Add Half-Open TCPIP connection limitation modafication for Windows XP SP2, in Preferences dialog
- GUI Improved: redesign "tast automatic stop" settings in Preferences dialog
- GUI Improved: remove task pause, resume operation
- GUI Improved: remove "Global Log" window, in which the infomation displayed is merged into "Statistics" window
- GUI Improved: Improved crash report program, send crash report to server directly instead of using email
- GUI Bugfix: fix the bug that the BCTP link is not displayed correctly if opened from internal browser in BitComet
- GUI Bugfix: fix the bug that the music in webpage of video play window does not stopped after video play starts
- Core Improved: no longer depends on MSXML3, no need to install MSXML3 in windows 98
- Core Improved: improved file piece request algorithm, increase the launch speed of online video play
- Core Improved: more program run-time error can be detected by the crash report
- Core change: Chat, Proxy, NAT Traversal via UDP, IP block rules is removed temporarily
- Core Improved: kernal code reconstruction