Symantec pcAnywhere 12.0 is the world’s leading remote control solution.* It lets you manage computers and resolve helpdesk issues quickly, and connect to remote devices simply and securely. Now pcAnywhere adds support for Mac OS X. And new gateway functionality enables remote users to quickly find the hosts they need through firewalls and routers with minimal setup.
Symantec pcAnywhere 12.0 combines a feature-rich, secure remote control solution with remote management and advanced file transfer capabilities to quickly resolve help desk and server support issues across multiple platforms. Symantec says that the new gateway and host invitation features address common connectivity challenges encountered by organizations and small businesses supporting multiple, remote devices.
Symantec's pcAnywhere 12.0 introduces the new pcAnywhere CrossPlatform component, which expands host and remote platform support across Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X environments. The pcAnywhere CrossPlatform remote offers a multi-pane view for simultaneous display of multiple concurrent remote control and/or file transfer sessions, and enables host-to-host file transfer. Support for the pcAnywhere host in Windows XPe and WEPOS embedded environments enables remote access for business services environments requiring kiosks, point-of-sale or other specialized devices.
New remote management tools for pcAnywhere Mobile provide access to Command Prompt, Task Manager and System State tools without initiating a remote control session. This greatly reduces steps, bandwidth, and time required for remote troubleshooting and issue resolution from Windows Mobile Pocket PC or Pocket PC Phone Edition devices.
For expanded ease of use, pcAnywhere 12.0 also provides a new basic view user interface option which offers intuitive, simplified, task-based graphic options. The single session manager feature gives users the option to combine all active sessions into a single window with tabs for each session.
Symantec's new pcAnywhere Access Server enables SMBs, VARs and other service providers a way to support their internal and external clients by discovering and connecting to multiple pcAnywhere hosts through a centralized, secure host access point from anywhere, regardless of location or network configuration. With the pcAnywhere Access Server, pcAnywhere hosts establish a reverse connection to pcAnywhere Access Server from behind firewalls and NAT devices.
Highlighted Features and Benefits :
- Connect to remote devices simply and securely
- Work across multiple platforms easily
- Manage computers and resolve helpdesk issues quickly
- Host Invitation feature allows end users to establish a reverse (outbound) connection to the helpdesk without knowing IP addresses.
- Mac OS X host support enables management of Mac OS X computers from any pcAnywhere remote system.
- Gateway functionality makes it easier for remote users to access the pcAnywhere hosts they need.
- Single Session Manager combines pcAnywhere Manager and all active sessions into one tabbed window view.
- Allows Microsoft® Windows, Linux®, Mac® OS X, and Microsoft Pocket PC remote systems to connect to Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X hosts.
- Connection wizard guides new users through their initial client-host connection.
- Powerful file-transfer capabilities allow users to upload and download files across different platforms.
- Mandatory password protection and login encryption help ensure that only authorized users can access a pcAnywhere host.
- Uses FIPS 140-2–validated encryption up to AES 256-bit.
- Bandwidth Auto-Detect automatically maximizes pcAnywhere performance for each type of connection.
- Remote Management tools provide direct access to vital operating system utilities (such as Command Prompt, Task Manager, and Services) on the host system.
البرنامج يعتبر من افضل البرامج في مجال التحكم عن بعد 00
حمل البرنامج كاملا والكمال لوجهه الكريم0
وللإطلاع على موقع البرنامج تفضل:
حجم البرنامج : 23 ميقا0