Administrator's Pak is a complete suite of powerful, versatile tools that
allow you to repair unbootable or locked-out systems, restore lost data, remove malware from infected systems while the system is safely offline using your existing antivirus software, and diagnose system and network issues. Administrator's Pak includes ERD Commander 2005, Remote Recover, NTFSDOS Professional, Crash Analyzer Wizard, FileRestore, Filemon Enterprise Edition, Regmon Enterprise Edition, AD Explorer, Insight for Active Directory, and TCP Tools.
1. ERD Commander 2005
When your server or workstation won't boot, you need ERD Commander 2005. ERD Commander 2005 boots dead systems directly from CD into a Windows-like repair environment. You'll have full access to the dead system's volumes, so you can diagnose and repair problems using tools located on the ERD Commander 2005 Start menu. And you'll have built-in network access to safely move data off of, or on to, the dead system. With ERD Commander 2005 you can repair a system quickly and easily, saving you time and rescuing your critical data.
* Boots dead systems directly from CD
* Easy, familiar Windows-like interface
* Intuitive Solution Wizard helps you select the right tool to correct your system issue
* Includes Crash Analyzer Wizard to pinpoint the cause of recent system crashes for repair
* Allows complete disk sanitizing/data removal with Disk Wipe utility
* Includes the Locksmith utility to reset lost Administrator passwords
* Includes FileRestore so that you can quickly find and recover deleted files
* Provides access to XP Restore Points on unbootable Windows XP systems
* Detect malware and other applications that may be consuming system resources
* Includes an Internet browser to facilitate downloading needed files and patches
* Compares key info on unbootable systems with that of a working system for diagnosis and troubleshooting
* Automatically identifies and replaces critical system files that have become corrupt
* Allows for formatting and partitioning of disks
* Provides emergency removal capability for faulty hotfixes
* Built-in network access to safely copy data to/from dead systems
* Repair and diagnostic tools located on Start menu
* Repair tools include System Restore tool, System File Repair, Service and Driver Manager, Hotfix Uninstall Wizard, Locksmith, Registry Editor, Explorer, Disk Management, and Command Prompt
* Data recovery tools include Disk Commander and FileRestore
* Diagnostic tools include Crash Analyzer Wizard, System Compare, Autoruns, Event Log Viewer, System Information, TCP/IP Configuration, and Logical volumes utilities
* Compatible with Windows NT, 2000, XP, and Server 2003
2. Remote Recover
To repair an unbootable system via the network, choose Remote Recover. Remote Recover lets you use your network to access the disk drives on a remote machine exactly as if they were installed on your own system. You can boot a damaged system via CD, diskette or PXE-downloaded image, then access its drives remotely from your host Windows 2000, XP, or Server 2003 system. Once the remote systems volumes have been mounted, you can perform any operations on them as if they were local, including safely removing viruses using the antivirus software on your host machine while the infected machine is offline. Remote Recover does not require that an operating system be installed on the client machine in order to operate, so it can be used for performing installations on new machines in addition to repairing or restoring dead systems.
3. NTFSDOS Professional
If you need to access NTFS drives from MS-DOS, NTFSDOS Professional is the solution. NTFSDOS Professional allows you to create a boot diskette with which to boot NT systems. The diskette contains an MS-DOS environment where you can easily mount NTFS drives with drive letters and run DOS programs to read, write, repair, or otherwise modify the drives just as you would on FAT drives. You can run DOS-based antivirus software in the NTFSDOS environment to disinfect a system while the OS is safely offline. NTFSDOS Professional is a powerful tool to repair corrupt files or configuration problems that prevent Windows NT, 2000, XP, and Server 2003 systems from booting.
More Info: http://www.winternals.com/Products/A...k/Default.aspx
Pass rar: hitsgarden.com