Visual Route 2006 Server
Visual IP Trace 2006
Visual Route 2006 Server
VisualRoute helps determine if a connectivity problem is due to an ISP, the Internet, or the web site you -- or your customers -- are trying to reach, and pinpoints the network where a problem occurs.
VisualRoute 2006 is available in six specialized editions, enabling on-demand and continuous connectivity analysis from a single computer, a remote customer desktop, a remote server, or multiple points on a global network.
All editions include integrated traceroute, ping tests, reverse DNS and Whois lookups, and display the actual route of connections and IP address locations on a global map.
SmartWhois is a useful network information utility that allows you to look up all the available information about an IP address, hostname or domain, including country, state or province, city, name of the network provider, administrator and technical support contact information. It helps you find answers to these important questions:
* Who is the owner of the domain?
* When was the domain registered and what is the owner's contact information?
* Who is the owner of the IP address block?
With SmartWhois you can focus on your work; the program will unmistakably choose the right database from over 60 whois databases all over the world and fetch the most complete results within a few seconds.
* Smart operation: The program always looks up whois data in the right database; you don't have to waste your time trying them all.
* Integration with Mcft Internet Explorer and Mcft Outlook. Look up domain owners and IP addresses in e-mail headers instantly!
* Saving results into an archive: you can build your own database that can be viewed offline.
* Batch processing of IP addresses or domain lists.
* Caching of obtained results.
* Hostname resolution and DNS caching.
* Integration with CommView Network Monitor: Can be accessed from CommView for quick, easy lookup.
* Calling SmartWhois directly from your application. See SmartWhois FAQ.
* Wildcard queries.
* Whois console for custom queries.
* Country code reference.
* Customizable interface.
* SOCKS5 firewall support.
Visual IP Trace 2006
Trace and report hackers, investigate web sites with Visual IP Trace:
Knowing where a suspect intruder is located, where a malicious email originated, or validating the location of a website is key information to identify security threats, track and report abusers.
While many IP lookup tools only provide network provider locations, Visual IP Trace's unique IP address location technology provides a much higher level of accuracy by identifying the actual physical city and country location of servers and routers, key forensics information for investigating hackers or suspects. In addition, by seeing the actual route path to the destination point, the locations of last few network hops provide valuable clues to the end-point's true location.
Visual WhoIs allows you to find relevant information about domains, ip addresses and email addresses. The program retrieves the WHOIS information, Network details and displays the country location on a 3D globe. In addition, it integrates with Internet Explorer, so you can quickly trace any web site by simply clicking a button in the IE toolbar.
Similar to Caller ID for your telephone, CallerIP shows you who is connecting to your system, so you can protect your privacy and confidential information.
* Receive instant alerts for high risk connections and back doors
* Identify spyware and suspicious connections to your system
* Report abuse and illicit activity
# NEW! CallerIP Server (Professional Edition only) allows you to monitor your machine from a remote location.
# NEW! Plot all connections feature that plots all current connections on the world map to allow for easy analysis of where connections reside.
# NEW! New look table which includes gradient fill depending on the threat of the connection.
# NEW! Improved logging technique means searching large log files is literally hundreds of times faster!
# Realtime monitoring instantly identifies suspect activity and spyware
# Identifies the country of origin for all connections
# Worldwide Whois reports
# Network Provider reports with abuse contact information
# Automated alerts of high-risk connections
# Detailed log of connection history with search options
CommView, a product of Tamosoft, is a powerful network monitor and packet analyzer designed for LAN administrators, security professionals, network programmers, home users … virtually anyone who wants a full picture of the traffic flowing through a PC or LAN segment.
* Maintain efficient network data transmission, test firewalls and intrusion detection systems
* See what, where, and how information leaves and enters your systems and network -- critical information for secure Internet computing
* Quickly troubleshoot and debug network-based applications
* Captures all data packets flowing through a PC or LAN segment
* Automated alarms notify you about important events
* Protocol decoding
* Generates traffic reports in real time
* Reconstructs TCP data streams
* Enables real-time browsing of captured and decoded packets