تاريخ الاصدار اليومـ 13/12/2012
GOM Player 188.8.131.5233
GOM Player 184.108.40.20633
Gom Player 220.127.116.1133
برنامج مشغلات الفيديو
مشغل فيديو رائع يقوم بتشغيل العديد من ملفات الفيديو الموجوده
على جهازك سوء فيديو عادي او فيديو مضغوط
AVI, DAT, MPEG, DivX, XviD
وداعم ايضا لملفات كوداك codec وغيرها
داعم لجميع انظمة التشغيل .
GOM is a FREE media player with popular audio & video codecs built-in. GOM Player supports all kinds of features for highly advanced users who desire to watch video clips at the best quality. The Player is capable of playing incomplete or damaged AVI files by skipping the damaged frames. Try one of your broken AVI files with GOM that other media players couldn’t play. It can also play locked or partially downloaded files. GOM Player supports most of the codecs (AVI, DAT, MPEG, DivX, and plus more) by its own embedded codec system that you won’t have to look for appropriate codecs everytime when you can’t play a certain video format. For those codecs that require license that cannot be distributed, GOM will automatically lead you to a open-source codec web-site. GOM supports a lot of advanced features for advanced users. You can customize the player by creating your own skin, setting toggle keys, VMR modes, detailed resolution among others. It also provides features such as an overlay mixer, HTTP streaming, real-time index rebuilding for AVI files, unicode support, key frame based RW/FF and many more!
Watch video files while you are downloading them! GOM has a registered patent For playing broken AVI format or AVI video files that are being Downloded. So try one of your broken AVI files or The one that you are downloading right now. You’ll find it amazing!
GOM Player Features :
- Codec Finder
GOM Player includes many codecs (XviD, DivX, FLV1, AC3, OGG, MP4, H263 and more) so you won’t need to install separate codecs for most videos. For those videos that require a separate codec, GOM Player will find one and direct you to a place where you can download open source version of the codec. That way, you won’t get stuck with unnecessary codecs on your system.
- Play Broken AVI Files (Patented)
AVI files can’t be played if the index is broken, or the file isn’t completely downloaded. This is because index is located at the end of the file. GOM Player’s patented technology enables users to view files with broken index or that are still being downloaded.
- Powerful Subtitle Support
GOM Player supports SMI, SRT, RT, SUB (with IDX) files for subtitle. You can specify margin, location, size, resolution, font and others. You can also enable shadow, view ASF files with subtitle, karaoke subtitle mode. You can even synchronize subtitle and video if there’s any mismatch.
- Convenient Playlist
GOM Player supports playlist formats such as M3U, PLS, ASX. You can include different media types on a playlist. Also, it also lets you edit playlists for different media types. It’s easy to create and edit your own multimedia playlist with GOM Player.
- Support Different Media Types
Along with different media format such as AVI, MPG, MPEG and DAT, GOM Player also supports streaming Windows media format (WMV, ASF, ASX). You can also watch DVD-quality videos with 5.1 channel audio output.
- Screen Capture
Screen capture allows you to take a screenshot of your video directly from GOM Player. Using the Burst Capture feature, you can take continuous screenshots upto 999 shots.
- Advanced Features
There are other endless number of advanced features. Customize brightness, contrast and saturation. Sharpen and add noise to your video. Try audio equalizer. Repeat a section of your video with our A-B Repeat feature. Fast forward/rewind a few seconds using left/right keys. There are even more for you to discover!
الجديد فى هذا الاصدار
Changes in GOM Player 18.104.22.16833:
1. Windows 8 Support Added / Windows 98SE support dropped. GOM Media Player now officially supports windows 8 64bit and 32bit versions. Furthermore, official support for Windows 98SE has been dropped.
2. Default MPEG Transport Stream changed. The default source filter for playback of MPEG-2 based file formats (MTS, M2TS, TS, TP, etc) has been changed to “GOM Player’s internal source filter 2″.
3. Added additional Aspect Ratio options. Users can now manually set the video aspect ratio to [1.85:1] and [2.35:1] from the GOM (right-click) menu.
4. Audio playback issue corrected. An issue where an external filter was not being used properly for playback of AC3 files has been corrected.
5. RTL Language Subtitle Support is now enabled by default.
6. File Playback Information will now include the version of GOM Media Player being used.
7. Corrected a security issue
8. Various fixes in phrasing and spelling
9. Other miscellaneous issues have been addressed and corrected.
تحميل احدث اصدار من هنا