CPU Cool 7.2.11
CPU Cool costs you much LESS than other programs and its unique* to result the same features that cpu cool offers u would need to combine several other programs like a cpu cooler ($20)* a FSB tool ($20+) and many other little helpful features which u cant find anywhere else! You can get the full package* in ONE program for ONLY inexpensive $15 / 15 Euros! Unbeatable!!!
S.M.A.R.T. (New in 7.0.X* now includes harddisk temperatures* S.M.A.R.T)
- Change the FrontSideBus
With this option you can vary the CPU frequency. Many mainbords support setting the FrontSideBus via SMBus. It is for these motherboards I have added this feature. It is for experienced users only and only at your own risk! Details
- Shutdown by simple keystroke
You can shutdown the PC with a single key combination. That makes it easier to end the session. You find this item under Options -> Windows Shudown
- MONITORING Temperature* fan speed* voltages for many motherboards.
The program displays all units* connected to an I2C Bus. It works with all chipset from Intel* ALI* VIA* AMD* and SIS motherboards. You can see the temperature* voltage and fan values of your motherboard chipset* inclusive dial-up adapter display and processor parameters.
- CPU Cooling under Windows 95 / 98 / NT / 2000 (Watch Wintop !) There's No way to switch it off! After registering you can get a small *.VXD (6K Byte) for cooling only. It works so far for all non Athlon processors and for Athlon based system with a VIA8363 and AMD760 chipset.
Benifits: There is No need to turn it on or off* No overhead (CPU Time / Memory) Cooling only* and if you wish to stop using it* you simply remove it from your system! All you have to do to receive it is to register and send the file you could generate by Help -> CPUCooL Info -> Write to file to the author at firstname.lastname@example.org..
- CPU Optimization (AMD* Cyrix and Intel only ;-) )
This is the first and only program that optimizes AMD / Cyrix CPU's complete and correct. All the other tools have bugs which I have detected when implementing my optimizations.
- Memory optimization (mostly for Windows 95 / 98)
- Reads out the values programmed in the E2PROM of the SDRAM's.
Every value is decoded inclusive the SDRAM manufacturer if available.