Magento is the fastest growing PHP-based ecommerce solution. It is a professional, polished application that can be extended or customized with PHP code. Magento theming is a very interesting topic but it can be difficult to get the hang of.
Magento 1.4 Theming Cookbook is like a toolbox for building Magento themes. Thanks to its cookbook approach, the recipes found in this book can be applied in almost any Magento theme.
This book will help you to create a Magento theme using recipes in a step-by-step approach. Although you can dive into any individual recipe, the cookbook is organized in a way that will help beginners learn Magento theming by doing. More advanced users can refer to just the recipes that will be useful to them. You will learn how to add sliders, Cufon font replacements, social media, lightbox, and much more!
What you will learn from this book :
- Explore Magento theming, layouts, templates, inheritance, and all you need to work with Magento theming.
- Search, download, install, and modify existing themes, so you can start working with your Magento installation at once.
Create your own theme from the ground up; add breadcrumbs, toplinks, a
mini cart, a main menu, and all the items necessary to make a Magento
- Use Cufon in your theme, create sliders, modify the lightbox, and add social media sharing icons.
- Create a simple module, a featured products module, and later modify it to create a most sold products module.
- Localize your themes and also make them multicurrency, and translate images and menus.
- Pack your theme and get ideas of where to sell it
روابط بديلة هنا
وهنا قسم كامل لكتب الطبخ وبروابط فعالة 100% ان شاء الله