RivaTuner is a complete powerful tweaking environment, providing you everything you may need to tune NVIDIA GPU based display adapters. The widest driver-level Direct3D / OpenGL and system tuning options, flexible profiling system allowing to make custom settings on per-application basis, both driver-level and low-level hardware access modes, unique diagnostic and realtime hardware monitoring features and exclusive power user oriented tools like built-in registry editor and patch script engine make RivaTuner's feature set absolutely unmatched. RivaTuner is the most powerful tweaking utility for NVIDIA and ATI display adapters running under Windows 98/ 98 SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP. The purpose of this utility is to give you access to all the undocumented features of Detonator and Catalyst drivers. Drivers have a lot of undocumented registry entries. Some of them don?t affect anything, but there are some that are very useful. In general, they cannot give you big performance boost but they can improve image quality and solve some compatibility problems. RivaTuner will help you to change all undocumented registry entries.
RivaTuner supports all NVIDIA display adapters starting from Riva TNT family up to the latest GeForce 7 series and widest range of NVIDIA drivers starting from the oldest Detonator 2.08 up to the newest ForceWare drivers family.
In addition to complete NVIDIA hardware support, RivaTuner also provides limited support for display adapters based upon ATI RADEON 8500 and newer ATI graphics processors. All RivaTuner's features besides driver-level tuning options are also available on supported ATI hardware.
What`s New in this version
Homepage - http://www.guru3d.com/rivatuner
Size: 1.99 MB
Use Right-click on Download and "Save Target As..."
Alcohol 52% 22.214.171.12429 Free Edition
Alcohol brings a new meaning to the word multimedia! It is without a doubt a leader in it's class, bringing the ability to emulate and record CDs and DVDs together into one amazingly easy to use software program. Using the latest technology the program is constantly being developed and improved to add new features, allowing it to maintain it's position as a leading software package. Imagine being able to store your most used CDs as images on your computer and just call them up at the click of a button! And then run them at 200x the speed of some CD drives and without requiring the CD itself! How about being able to make a backup of that CD onto another CD either using the CD itself or just using the image you have created? This is what Alcohol allows you to do and much more.
Alcohol 52% CD & DVD emulation software can create virtual CD/DVD-ROM drives and play CDs & DVDs without the need for the physical disc. This piece of emulation software allows users to play CDs & DVDs without the need for the physical disc. Notebook users and PC Game players will benefit the most from Alcohol 52%. It is not necessary to carry the physical discs and CD & DVD-ROM drive, if users need to present their works to the customers from their notebook. It is not necessary to insert the CD & DVD discs if users want to play PC Games in their computer. Alcohol 52% copies an "invisible" CD & DVD disc to the harddisk.
There are no limitations on this version, other than the ability to create only 6 virtual drives. Our retail version still supports 31 virtual drives. Remember you can not run Alcohol 52% if you have Alcohol 120% installed on the same drive. This version of Alcohol 52% is for private, non-commercial, single home computer use only.The license is provided personally to you and for that reason it does not allow you to make any duplicate (copy) to be sold, borrowed, assigned, leased or transferred.
CD formats supported: CD-DA, CD+G, CD-ROM, CD-XA, Video CD, Photo CD, Mixed Mode, Multi-session CD DVD formats supported: DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio Support for all current (ATAPI SCSI) drives: CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW Full support for IEEE-1394 (Firewire) and USB protocols.
Changes in version 126.96.36.19929, 2007-07-02:
- NEW b5t, b6t and isz in image finder and shell extension options
- FIX Minor bugs found
- FIX Automount problem
- UPDATE Supported drive list
- UPDATE SPTD to v1.50
Homepage - http://www.alcohol-soft.com
Size: 7.69 MB
Download Alcohol 52% Free Edition
Used by tens of thousands of system administrators worldwide for over seven (7) years, Hyena is known throughout the industry as one of the top Windows management utilities.
Using the built-in Windows administration tools to manage a medium to large Windows NT or Windows 2000/2003 network can be a challenge. Add multiple domains, hundreds or thousands of servers, workstations, and users, and before you know it, things can get out of hand. Hyena is designed to both simplify and centralize nearly all of the day-to-day management tasks, while providing new capabilities for system administration. This functionality is provided in a single, centralized, easy to use product. Used today by tens of thousands of system administrators worldwide, Hyena is the one tool that every administrator cannot afford to be without.
Hyena uses an Explorer-style interface for all operations, including right mouse click pop-up context menus for all objects. Management of users, groups (both local and global), shares, domains, computers, services, devices, events, files, printers and print jobs, sessions, open files, disk space, user rights, messaging, exporting, job scheduling, processes, and printing are all supported.
In addition to supporting standard Windows system management functions, Hyena also includes extensive Active Directory integration. In fact, Hyena can be used on any Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista client to manage any Windows NT 3.51, 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Server 2003 installation.
Hyena also includes full exporting and Microsoft Access-based reporting options. All of these features are part of the Standard Edition of Hyena. The Enterprise Edition adds support for Terminal Server user properties, Exchange 5.5/2000/2003 Server mailbox integration, and WMI integration.
- View your entire Windows NT/2000/2003/XP network from one easy to use Explorer-style interface and make management a snap!
- Audit your system configuration and quickly find security holes that need to be plugged.
- Quickly generate reports for meetings or to use for further research to determine problem spots.
- Change passwords for local administration accounts on multiple computers at once.
- Find out which services are running and quickly show startup information; make changes to those services on all computers at once!
- Go beyond the limits of Microsoft's MMC and help you manage Windows 2000/2003 and Active Directory quickly and easily. More...
- Control popular remote control programs, including VNC, with one utility.
Hyena v7.1 New Features:
WMIDynamic WMI Method Execution
WMI contains a number of class methods that provide functionality that is often difficult or impossible to perform remotely through other tools. Previous releases of Hyena only provided support for a small fraction of the methods offered by WMI, since a separate dialog and software function was required for each method.
Hyena v7.1 now can access nearly any WMI method, including both class and instance methods. This new functionality now makes it possible to access previously inaccessible WMI methods to perform actions such as network address changes, DNS updates, Exchange queue functions and more.
* Improved AD 'Manage Directory Attributes' function by adding an option to allow the attributes in any AD query to be selected as the attribute set. This new option, labeled 'Show all attributes defined in this Active Directory query' will by default automatically select the current query used to generate a set of AD objects, but any previously defined query can be selected from the combo box.
* Added support for new Windows Vista user rights:
* Modified the checking done for RAS support when run under Vista so that all Vista RAS functions use MPR interfaces and do not require the RAS .dll file(s).
* Modified the AD user groups dialog so that any information entered in the manual group add text box will be added when closing the dialog with Enter / OK.
* Removed trailing spaces from WMI 'Where' conditions.
* Added an advanced registry setting to force Hyena to delete all AD sub-containers under a user object when a user is deleted. See the 'Advanced Registry Settings' help topic on how to configure this option.
* Added an advanced registry setting to force Hyena to NOT create a NULL IPC$ connection when an error is encountered reading user and group information, typically when listing user and group members. This is only applicable to Windows NT or local group and user management. See the 'Advanced Registry Settings' help topic on how to configure this option.
* Increased the number of characters available to enter the username when using the Batch Service Startup dialog.
* Modified the Shutdown dialog to support entering the shutdown timeout in any combination of hours, minutes, and seconds.
Homepage - http://www.systemtools.com/hyena/index.html
Size: 3.13 MB