ما الجديد
الحالة
موضوع مغلق

ahmedghazi

عضـو
التسجيل
10/3/07
المشاركات
876
الإعجابات
262
#1
What is Multilingual User Interface?
Providing for multiple languages during an operating system deployment has been a challenge in the past, often requiring delays until fully localized versions are released. The limited number of localized languages available presented a further challenge to organizations with a global presence. The Multilingual User Interface (MUI) in the Microsoft® Windows vista™ operating system provides a new approach to multiple languages.

In Windows® XP, the MUI pack was applied on top of an English version, and then language packs were installed to provide a localized user experience. The results were mixed; some languages had more complete support than others. And in each case, the language packs had to be installed over an English version of Windows XP.

In Windows vista, the MUI architecture separates the language resources for the user interface from the binary code of the operating system. This separation makes it possible to change languages completely without changing the core binaries of Windows vista, or to have multiple languages installed on the same computer. Languages are applied as language packs containing the resources required to localize part of, or the entire, user interface in Windows vista.
Language packs contain the localized resources for the user interface in Windows vista. All installations of Windows vista contain at least one language pack and the language neutral binaries that make up the operating system. The types of language packs described below differ only in the amount of coverage that they provide to Windows vista and whether they require another language pack to provide a complete interface.

Implementation of the Windows vista MUI consists of two primary elements:

•Language-neutral binaries The files that make up Windows vista do not contain any language specific resources and are described as language-neutral binaries. The benefit of a language neutral operating system is that it can be updated by a single software update anywhere in the world, rather than requiring a language-specific version of the update.

•Language packs Language packs provide the localized language resources for the user interface. This support is provided at varying levels:

•Fully localized language pack Localized interface resources for Windows vista. Language packs contain 100 percent of the user interface text resources. Windows vista using a language pack would appear to have a completely localized user interface with all elements appearing in the specified language. The English (United States) version of Windows vista is a language neutral version with the en-US language pack applied. Language packs are also sometimes referred to as parent languages.

•Parent language pack A parent language pack is a fully localized language pack providing support for a language interface pack (LIP). An example would be a Windows vista computer using French as a parent language and Lao to provide the most common portions of the language resources.

•Base language pack A base language pack is typically a fully localized language pack that is installed to provide the language resources that are absent in a partially localized language pack.

•Partially localized language pack A partially localized language pack contains most, but not all, of the language resources for the user interface in Windows vista. To provide a full user interface, a partially localized language pack depends on a base language pack. For example, Arabic (Saudi Arabia) is a partially localized language pack and contains approximately 80 percent of the language resources localized in Arabic. The remaining 20 percent of the language resources can be in either English or French. Both English and French are fully localized languages.

•Language interface pack A LIP depends upon a parent language pack to provide a complete user interface conversion. In regions where there are commonly two languages you can provide a greater degree of localization by applying a LIP over a language pack to provide a better user experience.

Download

http://mediafire.com/files/16855738/echos-mwv32bitenfrdemui.part1.rar
http://mediafire.com/files/16858988/echos-mwv32bitenfrdemui.part2.rar
http://mediafire.com/files/16861717/echos-mwv32bitenfrdemui.part3.rar
http://mediafire.com/files/16872221/echos-mwv32bitenfrdemui.part4.rar
http://mediafire.com/files/16885043/echos-mwv32bitenfrdemui.part5.rar
http://mediafire.com/files/16890504/echos-mwv32bitenfrdemui.part6.rar
http://mediafire.com/files/16894314/echos-mwv32bitenfrdemui.part7.rar
 

الحالة
موضوع مغلق

أعلى