بهذا البرنامج يمكنك ان تحمى جهازك من اى مخترق
او يريد التصال بك عن طريق الايبي تبعك
Caller ID for the Internet -- see who is connecting to your system and where they are located
If you are connected to the Internet then your system is vulnerable to outside intruders* even with a firewall in place. Similar to Caller ID on your telephone* CallerIP shows connections to your system and their actual city and country location so you can protect your system before damage is done.
Similar to Caller ID on your telephone* CallerIP identifies who is connecting to your computer.
* Identify suspicious connections to your system - when someone is connecting to your system from a remote country it could likely be someone looking to steal your confidential information or compromise your system. CallerIP shows you the actual city and country location of connections so you can identify suspect activity and protect your information.
* Find out who an IP address or Web site belongs to - CallerIP reports the registration information for an IP address including company name* address and contact information.
* Report abuse and illicit activity - CallerIP identifies the network provider used by an IP address* including registration and abuse reporting information.
* Real-time monitoring of connections to your system including country of origin
* IP locator traces IP addresses* Web servers and e-mail servers to their city and country location on a world map
* Worldwide Whois reporting provides registration information of an IP address or Web domain
* Worldwide Network Provider reporting identifies the network provider of an IP address* including contact information and abuse reporting addresses
* Active port scans monitor your system for backdoors and active HTTP/fxp/SNMP services that could allow harmful Trojans or unauthorized access
* Process name is identified for each active connection (Windows XP systems only)* to help determine if it is legitimate or a potential threat
* Connections history report provides quick lookups of past connection activity to your system
CallerIP identifies the location of the ISP providing Internet service for an individual* Web server or e-mail server -- key information to determine if your system and confidential information are at risk. Now you can instantly investigate an unknown connection and see where it originates* so you can identify a hacker or intruder before they inflict damage or compromise valuable data.
CallerIP monitors open ports on your system* which are necessary in order to access and use the Internet. Open ports are often not protected by firewalls and are frequently used by hackers to gain access to your system. Connections to your system are provided in real-time* including the connection time* remote and local IP address* country of origin* remote and local ports being accessed and process ID. A simple click on an IP address shows you where the connection originates on a global map* along with worldwide Whois lookups for detailed contact and abuse reporting information
Web Page app info: