i_beam86

عضو جديد
التسجيل
23/8/06
المشاركات
الإعجابات
العمر
رد: hostliberty

I was referred to a hosting company approximately a month ago and I was surprised to know that they offer up to 4 levels of referrals through their affiliates program for their clients 10% each for every payment completed by their referrals (I mean if the referral subscribed to a monthly plan you get your percent monthly) applying a 15 days holding period. They use AlertPay as their payment gateway. I was surprised as they don't mention that on their website, I found that later only in client are after loggin.
I couldn't find any thing about this company over the internet so I decided to take the risk and try this out as I wanted the hosting anyway. I subscribed to the lowest plan (Silver plan - $1/month) that allows me only one level of referrals, then referred a friend of mine who subscribed to the Platinum plan ($10/month) so that I get a $1 as earning to be able to withdraw through AlertPay. Yesterday I accually recieved my $1 earning after the 15 days holding period.

I would have attached an image of my AlertPay account with my $1 payment record here but I don't know how to do that.

Here is the website HostLiberty

My ID that you will need as a Referrer ID to subscribe is: 51650

or just use my referral link My referral link

Notice that you must be subscribed to at least one hosting plan to get your earnings.

1. Silver plan ($1/month) gives you only 1 level of referrals. (your direct referrals)
  2. Gold plan ($5/month) gives you only 2 levels of referrals. (your direct referrals and their referrals)
  3. Platinum ($10/month) plan gives you only 3 levels of referrals. (your direct referrals, their referrals,their referrals)
  4. Diamond ($20/month) plan gives you all 4 levels of referrals. (your direct referrals, their referrals,their referrals,their referrals)

There are other things a client can buy but they are not a must for you to become a member and get your earnings, however if a referral buy anything you get your 10% whatever he bought.

If you needed anything just post it here and I will be happy to reply.

أعلى