- فى عالم البحار
Apple Aperture 2.0 (Mac User Only) | 76.5MB
Apple Aperture 2.0 - post production tool for photographers
Aperture 2 delivers over 100 dramatic, new features including advanced image processing, a streamlined interface, faster performance, and unprecedented Mac integration
Over 100 new features in Aperture 2, including:
Image adjustment controls such as Highlight Recovery, Definition, Vibrancy, and Vignette
Retouch tool with soft-edged brush to remove unwanted elements from photos.
Next-generation RAW image processing for highest-quality images
Quick Preview mode for rapid-fire photo browsing
Simplified user interface that maximizes screen space and provides direct access to your iPhoto library from within Aperture
Integration with .Mac Web Gallery to instantly publish your photos, allowing visitors to view and download images.
Minimum System Requirements
One of the following Mac computers:
Mac mini with an Intel Core Solo or Duo processor
iMac with a 1.8GHz or faster PowerPC G5 or Intel Core Duo processor
Power Mac G5 with a 1.6GHz or faster PowerPC G5 processor
15- or 17-inch PowerBook G4 with a 1.25GHz or faster PowerPC G4 processor
1GB of RAM
2GB of RAM for Mac Pro
One of the following graphics cards:
ATI Radeon X600 Pro, X600 XT, X800 XT Mac Edition, X850 XT, X1600, X1900 XT, 9800 XT, 9800 Pro, 9700 Pro, 9600, 9600 XT, 9600 Pro, 9650, HD 2400 XT, HD 2600 PRO, or HD 2600 XT
ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 or 9600
ATI Mobility Radeon X1600
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 Ultra, 6600, 6600 LE, 6800 Ultra DDL, 6800 GT DDL, 7300 GT, 7800 GT, 8600M GT, or 8800 GT
NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 or FX 5600
Intel GMA 950 or GMA X3100
Minimum operating system requirements
Mac OS X v10.4.11 Tiger
Mac OS X v10.5.2 Leopard
DVD drive for installation
5GB of hard drive space for the application and sample projects
1. E-334-EGD-066-UYH-330-WFV-415-VHP-MWX-Z2RX (Volume License)
(Here you have the Volume License serial that converts any Aperture 2.0 to full licensed copy.
Just by click "Authorise" when asked-> Use this serial)
2. For previous Aperture users (1.x), you must rename your current Aperture to something else before installing Aperture 2.0, otherwise it will be replaced. Also, do NOT import your 1.5 library into 2.0 unless you plan to continue using 2.0 as you will not be able to use that library with 1.5 after doing so.
1. Download Aperture.
2. Copy from the dmg, all the files on the desktop.
3. Oen the contents of ApertureTrial.mpkg and open in a editor ApertureTrial.dist
4. Remove the line 15 : <installation-check script='installationCheck()'/> then save then exit editor.
5. Install by double clicking ApertureTrial.mpkg
6. Go in Contents of Aperture (in Applications folder)
7. Open info.plist with property list editor (tool in the Development tools) and double click on the number 1250 of the key 'RKG4LaptopMinimumCPUSpeedMHz' if you have a laptop and change it to the speed of your computer then press enter then save then exit.
8. In the directory Resources of the content of Aperture, open minsys.plist and change the number of the line AELMinimumRAMSize (open the triangle) according to the RAM of your computer, press enter, then save then exit.
9. You can run Aperture.
Apple Aperture Homepage