Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 Build61x86 | 55,9 MB
With an automatic process, Autodesk® Stitcher™ Unlimited photo stitching software enables professional photographers, multimedia artists, and photography enthusiasts to create panoramas from overlapping pictures shot from a single point of view. Not only does Stitcher Unlimited automate the stitching process, it delivers automatic alignment and color correction.
Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 photo stitching software introduces powerful, new creative tools and functionality to enable you to quickly create wide-angle images and panoramas for engaging virtual tours, interactive 3D web content, large-format panoramic prints, and seamless matte paintings.
Highlights of Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009
* Automatic photo stitching engine—Create partial or full spherical panoramas in just a few clicks. All the steps can be automated: stitching, alignment, and color correction.
* Double shot—Stitch together images taken with a two-shot fish-eye lens. This enables you to create fully spherical virtual tours with only two pictures.
* Image-based lighting—Create exceptionally high-quality environment maps and panoramas through support for EXR and HDR input and output.
* Hotspot support—Create Apple® QuickTime® VR application program hotspots and links integrated within a panorama that reference another panorama.
* Tripod cap—Cover up the tripod in your image with an image of your own.
* GPU acceleration—Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 is optimized to take advantage of graphics card graphics processing units (GPUs) to preview rendering in the main viewport. The GPU is now also used to accelerate final renders.
* Selectable rendering area—Use the crop tool to precisely select an area to be rendered. This tool can be used while in full-screen mode.
* New user interface and workflow—Stitcher Unlimited 2009 has been given a new look and feel through a redesigned user interface, including new icons and a new palette to manage thumbnails more efficiently.