RealFlow is a stand-alone application, fully working in 32 , it works on various OS, it is OpenGL compliant that works with 3DStudio MAX, Maya, LightWave, XSI, Cinema 4D and Houdini. Due to RealFlow’s Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) engine and its propagation rigid body solver, any kind of effect is possible, from a tornado that breaks a roof apart, to a flood, to a river with flowers floating on it, to a rainstorm; anything you can imagine! Special features include a wet map generator to create surface wetting effects and the inclusion of a camera into the simulation.
RF4.3 is more than just a bug fix, there are several new and improved features:
- The stacking procedure in the rigid body solver is now up to 4 times faster, is more stable, and several problems relating to increase of energy during the process have been solved. There is also more stability with constraints in collision, and a new scripting function to detect collision between keyframed rigid bodies. The spline emitter and daemon emitter manipulation have also been improved.
- A new tool has been added in the “Edit->Reset Transformations” menu to reset the transformation matrix of a node. It is a shortcut of setting the position, rotation and angles of the node to their initial values.
- A new tool has been added in the “Edit->Freeze Transformations” menu to reset the transformation matrix of an object, whilst preserving the vertices at their current positions.
- Improved interaction between fluids and rigid bodies with “dynmotion” set to “No”
- A new command line option “-reset” has been added. When this option is enabled the scene is reset before the simulation.
- A new system script from Mark Stasiuk at Fusion CI Studioshas been incorporated to normalize the age of the particles. This script will re-set the ages of particles from absolute values (seconds) to normalized values (0 at birth to 1 at death). Normalized age is the standard input for particle rendering in 3D packages.
Downloads free Realflow 4:
تحميل أحدث اصدار من هنا