Cut your way through locations filled with mutants in your attempt of getting replacement units for your dropship and discovering the source of the evil raging all over the planet.
• Hot action all across the planet: forests and wastelands, deep canyons and lava fields, abandoned research facilities and ancient temples, day and night.
• 10 powerful weapons ranging from Shotgun to Sonic Cannon.
• 6 secondary weapons and devices such as Spider mines or player-mounted Sentry machinegun.
• User-controlled vehicles and lots of special abilities.
• Player skills may be advanced through experience points earned when killing enemies.
• Three game modes to enrich your playing experience: go through the Campaign mode to discover the source of disaster, complete the whole Firing Range training cycle, test your skills in Survival mode.
• Player-friendly interface to change game options, store player progress data and more.
• Blood may be turned off.
• Detailed Top Players List for all game modes.
• Ability to post your score to After The End Worldwide Halls of Fame - Campaign, Firing range and Survival.
• Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
• DirectX 8.1
• 800 MHz
• 256 MB RAM
Resolution: 800x600 Fullscreen/Windowed