Microsoft Math full-featured graphing calculator with 3-D technology helps students visualize and graph math and science equations.
Features & Benefits
Get help with math and science homework. With Microsoft Math, students can learn to solve equations step-by-step, while gaining a better understanding of fundamental concepts in pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry, physics, chemistry and calculus.
Microsoft Math provides a set of mathematical tools that helps students get school work done quickly and easily. With a full-featured graphing calculator that?s designed to work just like a handheld calculator, Microsoft Math offers a wide range of additional tools to help students with complex mathematics.
Top features in Microsoft Math include:
- Graphing Calculator Gives students extensive graphing and equation-solving capabilities, with large 2D and enhanced 3D color graphs to help them visualize problems and concepts.
- Step-by-Step Equation Solver Provides students with step-by-step solutions to many math problems from basic math to calculus.
- Formulas and Equations Library Puts more than 100 common equations and formulas in a single location.
- Triangle Solver Helps students explore the relationships between the parts of triangles.
- Unit Conversion Tool Makes it easy for students to convert different units of measurement.
- New! Ink Handwriting Support Works with Tablet and Ultra-Mobile PCs, so students can write out problems by hand and have them recognized by Microsoft Math.
تم تحديث الرابط هنا